PurpleTree

There is healing vs. there is no healing

8 posts in this topic

It seems like for some diseases hope of healing is good, like cancer etc

But I for example had issues like:

Anxiety, shame, sleep,  add, overthinking, thought loops, inflammation, gut issues, chronic fatigue etc

I always have hope that i find something that „heals“ me or makes it much better like:

therapy, countless supplements, vitamins, medication, yoga, meditation, diets, probiotics, self help, affirmtions, hypnosis, parasites, enlightenment etc etc

Some days/hours i‘m good/great but many times i just feel not good/off, feels like neurotransmitters are off or gut micro biome etc

So for someone like me that hope for healing is very much of that „seeking“ energy, „when i get better then i finally do this this and that“

would be losing hope and stop seeking healing be „better“?

thoughts?

Keep see king. There is Always a day. You are multidimensionnel. Healing can happens in so many ways. True Effortless Tries means you do not stop until you are healed (or no)

@thierry you seem to be more mad than the OP.

@PurpleTree please ignore his post.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

To truly heal I believe full awakening is necessary. (but has nothing to do with the harming of the body). 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 5/15/2023 at 1:11 PM, PurpleTree said:

Some days/hours i‘m good/great but many times i just feel not good/off, feels like neurotransmitters are off or gut micro biome etc

@PurpleTree I am, Leo is and many others are in a similar situation of physical health issue getting in the way. 

I think the best that can be done besides getting lucky and solving the root of the problem is to find a good routine (exercise, foods that make you feel good, sleep duration, no Fap...) and sticking to it long term. Try to maximize the good states and minimizing the things that cause a crash.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

There are different forms of healings. Some are logicial, some are more emotional or even spiritual.

I think it also depends on your personality. For me, I am more of a logical person so I always look for rational reasoning to support my arguments. But of course like any humans, I am also emotional and spiritual so I also need to work on this aspects.

Hey! First, I want to give you some much deserved admiration. It sounds like you've been trying a lot of things to improve yourself. Self improvement is no small feat, and anyone who takes on this challenge has the heart of a warrior. It takes courage to face your problems head on. I want you to know that.

With that said, here are my thoughts.

I think you are confusing hope with trust. Hope doesn't cure people of cancer. The people who are cured from cancer didn't just have hope. In Viktor Frankl's book A Man's Search for Meaning, he talks about how the people who survived the horrors of Nazi concentration camps were the people who believed without a doubt that they would make it out alive. Hope inherently has some level of doubt. We hope for the things we believe we don't already have. This keeps us in the mindset of scarcity and lack. Trust, however, is not scarcity. When we trust, we know that what is ours will be ours. We trust in God and The Universe. We trust in Absolute Abundance, even in the most difficult moments. More importantly, we trust ourselves to be able to handle anything. Trust is universal. Trust means you might not get what you think you want, but you know you will still thrive, not just survive. Trust is knowing that if you lose your way you will always find your way back, or that maybe you can never lose your way to begin with. Trust is knowing that there is no other way and that God won't let you deviate too far for too long. Hope, though we consider it to be a positive emotion, is still quite low frequency compared to trust and abundance. Hope keeps someone from killing themselves. Hope keeps you going in times of desperation. I don't want to discount hope. Never lose hope. If hope is your baseline, then you will at least stay alive. That's important, but don't live there. Know when hope has exhausted its use and then transcend it to higher vibrations. @thierry said it well, "you do not stop until you are healed (or no)". Keep troubleshooting your problems. If it takes 20 or 1000 techniques to find the cure, it will be worth it, but also know that the cure will look a lot different than you expected it to look.

Listen to your intuition when you ask these questions. If the answer you come up with depresses you, then it’s probably not the right answer for now. If it empowers you, then that’s more in alignment. Remember, you are an unlimited being, placing limits on yourself.

Lastly, you seem self aware, and I'd be doing you a disservice by telling you all this without prompting you to do your own investigation. What do you think is the right answer to your question/s? What is the opposite of seeking? Then when you have that answer ask: how do I practice this? Do some research or come up with your own exercises/techniques. Then try it for a month and see if you have better outcomes. 

Good luck and keep the faith! :) 

On 15/05/2023 at 7:11 PM, PurpleTree said:

It seems like for some diseases hope of healing is good, like cancer etc

But I for example had issues like:

Anxiety, shame, sleep,  add, overthinking, thought loops, inflammation, gut issues, chronic fatigue etc

I always have hope that i find something that „heals“ me or makes it much better like:

therapy, countless supplements, vitamins, medication, yoga, meditation, diets, probiotics, self help, affirmtions, hypnosis, parasites, enlightenment etc etc

So for someone like me that hope for healing is very much of that „seeking“ energy, „when i get better then i finally do this this and that“

would be losing hope and stop seeking healing be „better“?

thoughts?

You're a man ?

Take a blood test to
-LH
-T3
-T4
-TSH
-Prolactin
-Testosterone
-Estradiol
-DHT

At the same time, do a urine test to test and estimate potential "deficiencies" in neurotransmitters.

Then come and possibly post the results here ;)

Obviously, it must obviously be understood that no medicine or practice will magically solve a problem that is psychological in nature.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.