LSD-Rumi

I understand it now! How God made itself!

17 posts in this topic

It is all about accepting the paradox. I have always refused paradoxes and condemned them as illogical and untrue. But I see it now. Who said if paradoxes are illogical, then they are untrue? This is the assumption that was in my mind. Paradoxies are true even if they are not logical. It is like the hand that draws itself. It can happen and it is true even when it seems impossible, It is just paradoxical.

God is an insane level of intelligence and love that it was able to create itself, to make a paradox, to make the impossible possible.

I really need to watch Leo's episode on paradoxies.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Here is a paradox that no rational psychologist or scientist will say or admit:

OCD is Love

On a practical level, my girlfriend has OCD and autism (like myself), yet our relationship does not revolve around “fixing” each other. In fact, we both help each other discover higher truths about ourselves, and we respect each others’ differences despite having many similarities. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

22 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It is all about accepting the paradox. I have always refused paradoxes and condemned them as illogical and untrue. But I see it now. Who said if paradoxes are illogical, then they are untrue? This is the assumption that was in my mind. Paradoxies are true even if they are not logical. It is like the hand that draws itself. It can happen and it is true even when it seems impossible, It is just paradoxical.

Who else could've invented himself? If there was such an entity, that would be the god. God was the first and even invented other gods that could invent their smaller realities into its largest totatility. The guy is fucking mind fucking

24 minutes ago, Israfil said:

Who else could've invented himself? If there was such an entity, that would be the god. God was the first and even invented other gods that could invent their smaller realities into its largest totatility. The guy is fucking mind fucking

Was that a typo?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Was that a typo?

God Understands You.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Only your perception disallows you from accepting contradictions, or rather imposing them out of thin air, and then convince yourself that those justifications are reasonable. How convenient, and oh what a simple lock on truth. Yet it is effective. Not much more is needed. We don't second guess it because we can only observe and attempt to analyze these in an obtuse manner. Yet, we are not conscious of this -- this is the whole problem.

1 hour ago, PenguinPablo said:

Yet, we are not conscious of this -- this is the whole problem.

The paradox is Consciousness is all that exists. 

How can infinite intelligence not be paradoxical?

As above so below, as within so without.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Was that a typo?

No. I called god a dude.

4 hours ago, M A J I said:

How can infinite intelligence not be paradoxical?

By being paradoxical.

God is beyond time so I don't think its correct to say he created himself.

That implies a time where he was not present.

And that is just not the case from my experience.

Namaste :)

On 10/05/2023 at 4:15 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

God is an insane level of intelligence and love that it was able to create itself, to make a paradox, to make the impossible possible.

Nice one.

I would add, that there isn't even a 'paradox'.

Logical mind can not grasp God, God created logical mind, it's a 0.000000001% of what God is. 

It doesn't have to make sense to the mind, paradox or not.

But yeah I agree with your post!

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Logical mind can not grasp God, God created logical mind, it's a 0.000000001% of what God is. 

Meh, I’d give it at least 1%.

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

Meh, I’d give it at least 1%.

Hahah. I guess. At the end what I said of 0.000..etc doesn't make much sense because infinity can not be measured 

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

Hahah. I guess. At the end what I said of 0.000..etc doesn't make much sense because infinity can not be measured 

The mindfuck will be discovering that infinity can also be measured. 

That’s why it’s called INFINITE intelligence. 

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The mindfuck will be discovering that infinity can also be measured. 

That’s why it’s called INFINITE intelligence. 

with an infinite rule? ;) sure

Just now, Javfly33 said:

with an infinite rule? ;) sure

Err… yes.