StarStruck

How does consciousness develop in the womb

66 posts in this topic

So basically we are made by the material of our dads and moms. But consciousness is not material so how does those two person’s consciousness mix together? Like person a has A consciousness and person B has a consciousness, and somehow they make a third consciousness. It is a really weird phenomenon. I haven’t read anything on the spiritual aspect of the birth of a child. 

You just inherit how your consciousness will behave through its avatar.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

on a relative level, it's all neural connections in your brain, perhaps quantum, that create a kind of robot that responds to certain inherited and environmental stimuli, creating a kind of software, and that's what you are.

at an absolute level, that of the fetus and birth is just a mental idea. There is only now and it is infinite, it seems to follow a time line but it is a memory trick that is being created right now, like a game to keep you inside, like in a dream

You were never born. Your first memory is when your life began, then you had others show you picture/video and said hey you were born on this day and this is how it happened. Notice you only know and can only know what is in your direct experience. You never experienced your birth so it never actually happened. And here is the kicker, you can take a psychedelic and experience your birth (some do in Ayahuasca ceremonies) but the funny thing is that memory they are experiencing is really the FIRST time they were born since you can only claim something happened if it happened in your direct experience. 

Once you can accept this, it will blow your mind. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The doctors told my mom that she couldn’t have another baby, yet here I am. 

Stupid doctors, lol.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 9.5.2023 at 5:38 PM, StarStruck said:

Like person a has A consciousness and person B has a consciousness, and somehow they make a third consciousness.

Who says that there are multiple consciousnesses? Have you ever encountered a consciousness that was different from the one that you experience right now?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Who says that there are multiple consciousnesses? Have you ever encountered a consciousness that was different from yours?

Of course that’s possible.

What the puck is limiting consciousness?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

What the puck is limiting consciousness?!

Nothing, which is why it's limitless, which is why there's only one.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nothing, which is why it's limitless, which is why there's only one.

Which is why nobody here is AWAKE.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Which is why nobody here is AWAKE.

Cool.

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Cool.

Story bro.

On 09/05/2023 at 6:38 PM, StarStruck said:

So basically we are made by the material of our dads and moms. But consciousness is not material so how does those two person’s consciousness mix together? Like person a has A consciousness and person B has a consciousness, and somehow they make a third consciousness. It is a really weird phenomenon. I haven’t read anything on the spiritual aspect of the birth of a child. 

Consciousness does not develop in the womb

Consciousness 'creates'/'imagines' the womb, your mother, the hospital, and the flowers that your relatives bring the day you were born lol

ITS FUCKING YOU! YOU ARE DREAMING EVERYTHING!

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Consciousness 'creates'/'imagines' the womb, your mother, the hospital, and the flowers that your relatives bring the day you were born lol

Ok. That was the answer I was looking for. 

So you are in my dream telling me I’m dreaming? ?

From a God-mind it is all me  but from a practical view (ego-mind) it is not.

To understand stuff I both need to understand it from the god-mind as from the ego-mind to be successful and happy  

For example If I’m a doctor I can’t go walking around spouting airy fairy shit like that.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Ok. That was the answer I was looking for. 

You said it yourself: "That was the answer I was looking for."

So obviously you weren't going to be satisfied with just any old answer; you specifically wanted to hear the one answer that you already knew to be the right one.

So by picking one answer and discarding all others, you in fact gave yourself the answer.

What does that tell you?

Why so serious?

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

That’s also imagined.

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Pretty much

From a God-mind it is all me  but from a practical view (ego-mind) it is not.

What is this 'practical view(ego-mind' you talk about?

More like beliefs, I´d say. 

To understand stuff I both need to understand it from the god-mind as from the ego-mind to be successful and happy  

For example If I’m a doctor I can’t go walking around spouting airy fairy shit like that.

Yeah I get you.

Ime it's all a matter of how conscious you are of it.

The mind is tricky and sometimes one thinks he gets it, but that's just a perspective/paradigm. First the mind might say 'I´m God, I´m so Awake...etc' and then the next hour mind might say 'Damn, I want a doughnut!' and completely forget God.

The mind is tricky. Discard it for this work as much as you can. 

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

That’s also imagined.

What is imagined?

Edited by Javfly33

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

What is imagined?

I would give you an answer, but I’m afraid that I’d fall back into an ego state and forever lose sight of god. 

Jk, the answer is EVERYTHING. 

22 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Pretty much

What is this 'practical view(ego-mind' you talk about?

Are you seriously asking this question.

Go to the supermarket. Go do your shopping and...

Cashier: "that will be 54 dollars"

You: "We are all God, this is a dream, good bye!" and then you walk off without paying

And then see what will unfold for you ?

There is a huge difference between god-mind and ego-mind. One is absolute while the other is relative.

You need to develop both minds to have a successful and joyous life IMO. Otherwise you will end up in jail or be unhappy or be depressed.

A lot of people ended up committing suicide on this forum because they get caught up in god-mind (or they think because it is just another ego-mind, spiritual ego in partical) and they end up depressed/trapped.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You said it yourself: "That was the answer I was looking for."

So obviously you weren't going to be satisfied with just any old answer; you specifically wanted to hear the one answer that you already knew to be the right one.

So by picking one answer and discarding all others, you in fact gave yourself the answer.

What does that tell you?

That tells me that I'm realistic of both the ego-mind and god-mind. You wouldn't be able to communicate with me without the ego-mind.

Edited by StarStruck

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

There is a huge difference between god-mind and ego-mind. One is absolute while the other is relative.

No difference to me. *thinking for 15 more seconds*

Nope, still no difference.

37 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

No difference to me. *thinking for 15 more seconds*

Nope, still no difference.

Ok, next time you go to the supermarket, say you are god and that you don't need to pay. Don't forget to take a buddy to film it and upload it here while you are in jail.