StarStruck

How does consciousness develop in the womb

66 posts in this topic

@StarStruck and a plane will crash into my house on the 50th day of the solar eclipse nebula explosion. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

There is a huge difference between god-mind and ego-mind. One is absolute while the other is relative.

I meant...where is this 'ego-mind' you talk about?

Can you point to it?

Edited by Javfly33

The books the Law of One by Ra speaks about that in some of its volumes. Very hard to read and one has to be extremely open minded. It is a channeled book from other dimensional beings. They speak about oneness and love as a truth and answer questions about what is happening in different levels of existence. Has seven volumes and its quite fascinating. One can be skeptical yet you can sense in your being as you read that this resonates on a deeper level of existence. You might be interested!

3 minutes ago, lizz_luna said:

The books the Law of One by Ra speaks about that in some of its volumes. Very hard to read and one has to be extremely open minded. It is a channeled book from other dimensional beings. They speak about oneness and love as a truth and answer questions about what is happening in different levels of existence. Has seven volumes and its quite fascinating. One can be skeptical yet you can sense in your being as you read that this resonates on a deeper level of existence. You might be interested!

Check this out  https://www.lawofone.info/s/92

For reference:

“I am Ra. The Law of One, though beyond the limitations of name, as you call vibratory sound complexes, may be approximated by stating that all things are one, that there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only identity. All is one, and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.” (from session 4)

The Law of One material is a series of 106 conversations, called sessions, between Don Elkins, a professor of physics and UFO investigator, and Ra, speaking through Carla Rueckert. Ra states that it/they are a sixth-density social memory complex that formed on Venus about 2.6 billion years ago. Ra says that they are “humble messengers of the Law of One” and that they previously tried to spread this message in Egypt with mixed results.

The material was channeled by L/L Research (Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty) between 1981 and 1984. It has been published in book form, and the books can be freely downloaded from L/L Research’s library or purchased from their online store or from Amazon*. The methodology that L/L Research used to contact Ra is described in detail in the introduction to the original Book I. See the books page for more information about the books. The original audio recordings are also available, as are audiobooks* and text-to-speech renditions. Audio information.

9 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Can you point to it?

Yes, if you imagine it to exist. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

I am asking him to see if that can help him lose the feeling of that there is such a thing as a 'ego-view' and 'God-view'.

That there is such a thing as an 'ego-view' it's one of the beliefs that 'veils' the Only One God-View, so to speak. 

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Can you point to it?

Can you point to god-mind? One can't point to mind to begin with so I don't know what your point is.

5 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

No, just.. no.

25 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@StarStruck and a plane will crash into my house on the 50th day of the solar eclipse nebula explosion. 

Film it and post it. You have to potentiality to be the new Conner.

godzConner.jpg

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I am asking him to see if that can help him lose the feeling of that there is such a thing as a 'ego-view' and 'God-view'.

That there is such a thing as an 'ego-view' it's one of the beliefs that 'veils' the Only One God-View, so to speak. 

We need those veils. In the same way I need clothing. I mean do you walk around butt naked?

Edited by StarStruck

3 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

@StarStruck Sometimes I wonder how these people can have jobs. Or if some of them even have a job.

If you have a creative job like Leo Gura or a painter or something like that, you can have your head on the clouds, and live from the god-mind, but the rest of humanity like 80% lives a hard knock life and they both have to develop their ego-mind and don't even have time to develop their god-mind.

Spirituality is a privilege. But these same people will say it is not a privilege and everything is a dream.  It is not weird for Leo Gura who can take time off to contemplate for 80 hours per week while posting 1 video every other month to hold these views of god consciousness.

In my view it is just not very practical. Nor does Leo claim his philosophy is practical. I made another topic on the practicality of Leo's philosophy and I didn't get a lot of sensical answers:

Bernardo Kastrup has a word for it: dissociation.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You said it yourself: "That was the answer I was looking for."

So obviously you weren't going to be satisfied with just any old answer; you specifically wanted to hear the one answer that you already knew to be the right one.

So by picking one answer and discarding all others, you in fact gave yourself the answer.

What does that tell you?

That tells me that I'm realistic of both the ego-mind and god-mind. You wouldn't be able to communicate with me without the ego-mind.

Amazing. ? Did you even read what I wrote?

Anyway, it's all good. Whatever insight you draw out of other people's posts is the insight that you need at this point in (no-)time.

Why so serious?

Can you point to god-mind? One can't point to mind to begin with so I don't know what your point is.

No, just.. no.

Film it and post it. You have to potentiality to be the new Conner.

godzConner.jpg

We need those veils. In the same way I need clothing. I mean do you walk around butt naked?

You are the one who said "God-mind" actually, I was just using it as a reference to Truth, Clarity, Self, etc...

Next time you are meditating, release the belief / notion of "ego-mind" and "god-mind". Even better, release all beliefs.

No, the veil is not needed to act and interact in life.

People interact and act in life in despite of the veil

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Bernardo Kastrup has a word for it: dissociation.

Psychology says: Dissociative Identity Disorder

Spirituality says: Enlightenment experience

Common sense says: are u all high

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Look ma dude… you, me, he are imagined.

Ego-view and god-view are as well.

:)

Consciousness.

24 minutes ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

Common sense says: are u all high

Yes.

But I’m also groundless :S

On 10.5.2023 at 2:13 AM, Razard86 said:

And here is the kicker, you can take a psychedelic and experience your birth (some do in Ayahuasca ceremonies) but the funny thing is that memory they are experiencing is really the FIRST time they were born since you can only claim something happened if it happened in your direct experience. 

So just so I understand you right: if I ask you "what did you do yesterday?" and let's say you try to give me a normal, relative (I.e. not the nondual "only the eternal now exists") kind of answer.

When you go in your mind to remember what you did yesterday this is the only actual time you experience whatever you think you did yesterday? Your memory is just pure imagination/an invention of the mind and your yesterday's experiences never happened?

@Federico del pueblo Consciousness is imagining all of this. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. 

-

Notice, if I say that right now it’s 1:46 PM, yet you read this 5 minutes later, what is true: 1:46 PM or 1:51 PM? Then of course it’s quite possible that you’re in a different time zone, so that makes it more complex. (lol)

Furthermore, a third person might say that time doesn’t exist.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Consciousness didn’t even come first… imagine that!

@Yimpa Ok, consciousness is imagining all this.

Though, "nobody" is simply gonna transcend their entire human story by knowing that it's imagined (unless it's an actual awakening experience).

E.g. if you have trauma, then your consciousness is affected by the trauma. You don't just unthink your trauma just because you understand that it's "imaginary".

So I would rather provide somebody with concrete steps to overcome their trauma as opposed to repeatedly telling them "you're imagining your trauma", simply because it's more practical and helpful.

I feel on this forum the insight of "everything is just imagination" is often just used either as a way to justify spiritual bypassing or as a way to say "I don't know the solution for your problem so I'll just tell you it's imaginary", probably often even by people who haven't even realised these things for themselves and are just parroting what Leo says in his videos.

2 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

So I would rather provide somebody with concrete steps to overcome their trauma as opposed to repeatedly telling them "you're imagining your trauma", simply because it's more practical and helpful.

Someone with trauma ideally shouldn’t be looking for ways to process their trauma on here. That’s what a therapist is for.

Therapists are imaginary.

This is how radical this is:

I see a therapist. Just because my therapist is imaginary doesn’t mean I don’t see her.

Trauma is also imaginary.

10 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

I feel on this forum the insight of "everything is just imagination" is often just used either as a way to justify spiritual bypassing or as a way to say "I don't know the solution for your problem so I'll just tell you it's imaginary", probably often even by people who haven't even realised these things for themselves and are just parroting what Leo says in his videos.

Yup, welcome to actualized.org. :P

Why so serious?