abhiraaid

Contemplating Death

8 posts in this topic

I went through this, and I was hoping to get back in touch with death's light. @Leo Gura, this wasn't effective for me.
My question is what price do I have to pay to get this experience on my own?
I somehow know I just have to keep my awareness alive.

Death never brought negative emotions, but quite the contrary.
Death doesn't feel real anymore. I'm not convinced that death is the end. It could be my stupid beliefs about afterlife and I somehow know nothing happens without a cause, nor am I getting anything for free. Infact I'm quite stoked to live the many more lifetimes just as this one and hone various things and experience various things. And I'm not bothered if this is my last either. I even have questions like how do I pass on this light to my next lifetime. Worst thing that can happen is to live a petty life in the next. haha. It's funny!

Edited by abhiraaid

Feeling your mortality is realizing the inevitable transience of every form. Only the impermanent is precious. It's why you created you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Basically everyone fears death because it is the end of themselves. It is no more self; everything you're identified to, has accumulated and created will perish. It's best not to make up cosmologies around one's notion of death. Another thing is that paying attention to the reality of death is not at all easy since we avoid it like the plague -- self is in complete denial about it. Contemplating death means primarily our own, not that of others. This is extremely difficult as death is the antithesis of self, and we want to live! Our whole lives are based on that principle. Life is that principle.

One "solution" to death is becoming directly and deeply conscious of your nature by having several enlightenments, as that reveals that one's nature hasn't been born, therefore no death is possible, I hear tell.

Edited by UnbornTao

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Batman.

@abhiraaid  

the thing is, really, only your direct experience right now is real. this means that everything is imaginary. they are mental creations that you are producing right now. understanding how this works is extremely difficult. I understand it by 2%. because although what you remember and think is a mental construction and that is obvious, the information from your senses is another mental construction and that is not obvious at all. It's possible to penetrate in that being sober? Let's see. To understand death i think you have to understand how life is being created

Edited by Breakingthewall

Fire must come from life not death. You are putting the trailer in front of car.

You are NOT Awake. You are NOT done! Keep Learning!! Awakening is a Self-deception!! Enlightenment is an illusion, a distraction from one’s greatest Ambitions!!!

6 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Everyone fears death because it is the end of themselves. It is no more self, everything you're identified to, has accumulated and created will perish. It's best not to make up cosmologies around one's notion of death. Another thing is that paying attention to the reality of death is not at all easy since we avoid it like the plague -- self is in complete denial about it. Contemplating death means primarily our own, not that of others. This is extremely difficult as death is the antithesis of self, and we want to live! Our whole lives are based on that principle. Life is that principle.

One "solution" to death is becoming directly and deeply conscious of your nature by having several enlightenments, as that reveals that one's nature hasn't been born, therefore no death is possible! I hear tell, by the way. :P 

@Breakingthewall xD I didn't expect these funny replies

Edited by abhiraaid

2 hours ago, abhiraaid said:

@Breakingthewall xD I didn't expect these funny replies

I explained myself bad. I wanted to say that to understand death we have to understand life. 

life is what is happening now. this moment that is unfolding. Understanding what this is is essential to understanding what the cessation of this is.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Life = Death

Death = Life

My profile pic was made using the AI