StarStruck

Warning to vegans: Diet of meat, eggs and milk is healthier than plant-based foods,

54 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, integral said:

That may be true, I think part of it is public confidence has been destroyed over the years with cereal companies marketing sugar as a healthy breakfast and the entire united state food pyramid scandal. 

That sort of garbage (on the picture) is what happens when they don't read the guidelines. The guidelines do not encourage junk food and processed food (unless the person is in a situation where not eating junkfood would mean becoming malnourished) in which case, some junk food would even be beneficial as sad as it sounds. Other situation where junk food is beneficial is chemotreatment-induced cachexia where the patient is at the risk of malnourishment and premature death and eating more hypercaloric food keep them alive until they are ready to start eating normal food again and until they are stable again. 

Everyone else is going to be doing better without it 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

Other situation where junk food is beneficial is chemotreatment-induced cachexia where the patient is at the risk of malnourishment and premature death and eating more hypercaloric food keep them alive until they are ready to start eating normal food again and until they are stable again. 

On this topic is it possible that the reason chemotherapy works is because its a very effective way to get people to stop eating and fast? There so sick they don't eat and so kills cancer and the patients that eat normally don't show any improvement?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 hours ago, integral said:

On this topic is it possible that the reason chemotherapy works is because its a very effective way to get people to stop eating and fast?

:D

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I am/was not vegan but lately due to the consciousness increase I've been more and more reducetarian.

Not long ago with a visit to my parents who overeats seafood, made me feel sick due to the mindless consumption. At one meal there were two crabs that died the morning of the meal and I could "see" their spirit dwelling by their bodies still and I was "mourning and communing with them". Needless to say I had even more trouble continuing the meal and supporting mindless consumption after that event...

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 hours ago, puporing said:

I am/was not vegan but lately due to the consciousness increase I've been more and more reducetarian.

Not long ago with a visit to my parents who overeats seafood, made me feel sick due to the mindless consumption. At one meal there were two crabs that died the morning of the meal and I could "see" their spirit dwelling by their bodies still and I was "mourning and communing with them". Needless to say I had even more trouble continuing the meal and supporting mindless consumption after that event...

What were they saying?

20 hours ago, integral said:

On this topic is it possible that the reason chemotherapy works is because its a very effective way to get people to stop eating and fast? There so sick they don't eat and so kills cancer and the patients that eat normally don't show any improvement?

Not at all, it will just accelerate the cachexia. Cancer patients need to eat well and sometimes even take nandrolone because of this. (testosterone could worsen the growth of a prostate tumor).

My uncle is in remission from terminal cancer (which started in the lungs). He ate very well including meat and processed products like Coca Cola. All that did was to trust a group of world-class oncologists in the Paris region, rather than pseudo-scientific bs. :)

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

What were they saying?

just too much imagination

4 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

All that did was to trust a group of world-class oncologists in the Paris region, rather than pseudo-scientific bs. :)

When a doctor destroys your life you'll stop putting authority figures on a pedestal. 

Also Chemo ages every cell in the body. His life specifically brain function will never be the same and the result of the DNA damage will slowly show up in the next 10 years. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Apart from scientific evidence and nutritional value, what you eat is ultimately a matter of opinion (preference). There's no ideal diet and consciousness is a different matter. You might be conflating enlightenment with a fantasy; enlightened or not, you can eat animals. Whether or not to eat animal products is a matter of personal choice, regardless of the purported benefits -- and likely a few drawbacks -- it has on your physiology, the ecology, etc.

Edited by UnbornTao

9 hours ago, StarStruck said:

What were they saying?

I just felt a state of confusion and sadness, and their divinity and consciousness that are like mine, so I was trying to comfort them and gave them thanks.. it's not with words or anything like that but thanks for asking. idk if it's because of them being crabs or what but they felt like highly conscious beings. and I think I was more bothered overall by how they were killed too and how my mom was very out of touch with this and even "happy" that it was a live crab before she cooked them... anyway not guilting am just sharing. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

3 hours ago, integral said:

When a doctor destroys your life you'll stop putting authority figures on a pedestal. 

Also Chemo ages every cell in the body. His life specifically brain function will never be the same and the result of the DNA damage will slowly show up in the next 10 years. 

The only person I saw with terminal cancer who said he was on alternative treatment died barely three months after his diagnosis. :)

In the meantime my uncle is ok and has gone back to work:)

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

The only person I saw with terminal cancer who said he was on alternative treatment died barely three months after his diagnosis. :)

In the meantime my uncle is ok and has gone back to work:)

I dont disagree. Im pointing to other parts of the picture. Nothing about what i said is advocation for alternative treatments. The average person only realizes chemo comes with major long term complications after they survive the treatment. That does not mean they shouldn't do chemo, what I'm saying is surviving cancer is not a fairy tail. 

Edited by integral

19 hours ago, integral said:

I dont disagree. Im pointing to other parts of the picture. Nothing about what i said is advocation for alternative treatments. The average person only realizes chemo comes with major long term complications after they survive the treatment. That does not mean they shouldn't do chemo, what I'm saying is surviving cancer is not a fairy tail. 

You suggested that the benefits of chemotherapy are due to the young. I contradicted

Both the keto types and the vegans are unnecessarily extreme. Going zero carb and eating nothing but meat is just as silly as eating nothing but fruits and vegetables. It won't hurt you to have both, unless you're doing it for ethical reasons.  The main dietary problem is refined carbohydrates, namely chips (including so called healthy crackers loaded with MSG like Triscuits), pop tarts, cereal, donuts, ice cream, regular soda, french fries, fried chicken, pizza, and mostly because they're addicting and make people put on weight.

Too much fructose and alcohol can lead to metabolic syndrome and a fatty liver also, especially with a choline/betaine deficiency... so if you eat gluten free (wheat is the main source of betaine in the diet) and no eggs (egg yolks are the main source of dietary choline), with a caloric excess you will quickly build up liver fat, subjecting yourself to metabolic syndrome and prediabetes.

Edited by sholomar