Razard86

Experiencing Absolute Solipsism

11 posts in this topic

You can break duality. You can break the illusion of others, and walk outside to a world that is frozen in place. You can walk around and observe that all these others you think are moving individuals with personal lives and histories is pure fantasy!! You can walk around with this world frozen in time and perceive that time does not exist. This is ALL POSSIBLE!!

But if you do this you will confirm that your point of view is absolute, that you are alone and have been fooling yourself the entire time! This is proof that evil doesn't exist, this is proof there are no others, this is proof that everything that ever happened was your own will, your own design, this is proof that others do not suffer and they do not have their own emotions. The only one that suffers IS YOU!! When you see a person crying, that person is not a person crying, it is just an appearance you constructed that is acting, but the act is so convincing you fall asleep get pulled into the illusion and it becomes REAL!

Now I shall explain the Infinity of Gods awakening and how it relates to this. You as God are a story writer, and every story needs continuity, so Infinity of Gods is how you put yourself back to sleep. You see with Infinity of Gods it gives you something to do. Since you are God you can make the others you see God as well. As a result now you can create Spirituality and make it your task to awaken them. To know yourself as God is to know you enjoy sharing your power because you are secure in your power and a secure power seeks to create more power. So you create others to experience your power.

Since others are YOU, made of the same substance which is love, which is nothing, since the relative and absolute are one, discovering Infinity of Gods is the same as saying I created other to experience myself. So all Infinity of Gods is, is the belief of other all over again but with the recognition that the OTHERS are really just you in disguise.

As a result you have now established continuity and have a reason to continue your dream. After Leo broke the dream he lost all motivation, so Infinite Intelligence needed to find a way to keep him motivated so it showed him the Infinity of Gods awakening to keep him grounded and motivated.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I wonder why I didn't program all those non existant mofos to worship me and give me all the money.

I'm joking but I crafted a really shitty reality and this character will never be ok with torture.

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

I wonder why I didn't program all those non existant mofos to worship me and give me all the money.

I'm joking but I crafted a really shitty reality and this character will never be ok with torture.

No you complained that you wanted to have a whole bunch of sex in one of your earlier posts. What you don't realize is when you awaken as God you can have as much sex as you want because sex is imaginary. The only reason you cannot do that is because you have a bias against imagination which is your true nature, your true self. 

Until you can accept that everything is absolute imaginary, that everything is just your own mind, that you are just a mind that can conjure up anything it wants, until you can accept this absolutely you will never get to experience what you claimed you wanted. I can have sex with hot women whenever I want because I have accepted that what I call reality is just my imagination. The funny thing is once you have sex a certain amount of times you don't really care about it as much.

You only think sex, and relationships are so great because they are so hard to get. If sex and fun relationships were like oxygen you would take them for granted. You don't even pay attention to breathing or even give oxygen any real time of day. You walk by trees and ignore them. So you don't even appreciate the things around you that you have seen before. To awaken is the same as to appreciate.

So the path of awakening is appreciation, being able to observe and see the beauty all around you. Do it enough, and you will awaken and then you can have all the sex you want in your mind. You can also experience War Fare, Martial Arts Fighting, and innumerable other things. The only one that holds you back from getting the experiences you want is YOU.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

21 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

No you complained that you wanted to have a whole bunch of sex in one of your earlier posts. What you don't realize is when you awaken as God you can have as much sex as you want because sex is imaginary. The only reason you cannot do that is because you have a bias against imagination which is your true nature, your true self. 

Until you can accept that everything is absolute imaginary, that everything is just your own mind, that you are just a mind that can conjure up anything it wants, until you can accept this absolutely you will never get to experience what you claimed you wanted. I can have sex with hot women whenever I want because I have accepted that what I call reality is just my imagination. The funny thing is once you have sex a certain amount of times you don't really care about it as much.

You only think sex, and relationships are so great because they are so hard to get. If sex and fun relationships were like oxygen you would take them for granted. You don't even pay attention to breathing or even give oxygen any real time of day. You walk by trees and ignore them. So you don't even appreciate the things around you that you have seen before. To awaken is the same as to appreciate.

So the path of awakening is appreciation, being able to observe and see the beauty all around you. Do it enough, and you will awaken and then you can have all the sex you want in your mind. You can also experience War Fare, Martial Arts Fighting, and innumerable other things. The only one that holds you back from getting the experiences you want is YOU.

I don't care about sex at all. Im over it. I already know that reality is all imaginary but I didn't have an awakening to it yet. The reason why is because me as god didn't program for me to have an awakening because god is a fucking bastard to its characters. I hate god. I hate myself so much you have no idea. God is the biggest asshole of all time. God planned a miserable destiny for me. God setup a torturous life for me and then left me holding a bag because I am it so my complaints are useless. I'm talking to an automated imaginary message anyway there is no such thing as Razard86

Edited by Holykael

@Holykael No, this is false.

You created your ego complaining about God.

It's all designed by You, and in reality you do not hate God.

This ideas are all just products of a very compulsive and dense vibratory mind. I recommend you to pick up a proper sadhana to keep the mind still.

On 2/5/2023 at 0:21 PM, Holykael said:

I don't know if you have realized that all humans are involved in some kind of difficult game with different challenges that they have to overcome, or they get stuck. I don't understand the reason for this either, but I understand the consequence of not accepting the challenge and overcoming it: swimming in the shit in increasingly unpleasant ways, sinking more and more.

you have to fight, until there is nothing left to fight for, if that time comes. Nobody is going to solve your enigma for you, you have to do it yourself. you do not like? bad luck, you have to do the same

@Holykael

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 5/2/2023 at 7:05 AM, Holykael said:

I don't care about sex at all. Im over it. I already know that reality is all imaginary but I didn't have an awakening to it yet. The reason why is because me as god didn't program for me to have an awakening because god is a fucking bastard to its characters. I hate god. I hate myself so much you have no idea. God is the biggest asshole of all time. God planned a miserable destiny for me. God setup a torturous life for me and then left me holding a bag because I am it so my complaints are useless. I'm talking to an automated imaginary message anyway there is no such thing as Razard86

Good stuff.  Indeed you are talking to yourself.  But remember, when you speak of your own character - note that there are many characters that have it way way worse than you.  People with debilitating illnesses or paralysis- things of that nature - making for a seemingly miserable existence.   Yet through the light of God and Love they still find happiness.  You can too.  GOD wants you to realize that you are in control of how you view your life.  That control is Absolute.   So if you sulk in your misery, that is what you will get back in return.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Holykael Please keep this kind of talk to the mental health section in the future.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

24 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Holykael Please keep this kind of talk to the mental health section in the future.

@Holykael its imperative that you realize your wisdom is no where near as a character to God's Infinite Wisdom.  God isn't making you finite to punish you.  He wants you to realize that the greatest gift is to transcend your own finitude and selfishness.... .Do not jump so quickly to think he programmed you with an inability to awaken.   But even if you don't - you can look and be inspired by the paraplegic that still has a a love and a zest tor life.  And see how selfish you are.  It is selflessness that God wants you to see.  You can look beyond your own shortcomings and realize that is in those that make you perfect.  God holds out the hope that you may one day rise above selfish desires and realize that that is not what life and love are about.   That will be the ultimate gift to yourself.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 5/2/2023 at 8:05 AM, Holykael said:

You don't know that reality is imaginary, all knowledge is from personal experience. To know something is to know self. You lack self-knowledge so you are not awakened. This is how you and many delude yourself. You sit around all day spouting spirituality dialog but you lack the direct experience. All of Leo's videos literally tell you this. Watch his videos, over and over and over and over and over again.

Look up other Spiritual Masters if you want. Deconstruct all identities with the concept that everything is one. The fastest deconstruction is to watch Leo's Solipsism video and accept it as true. If you resist Absolute Solipsism then you cannot awaken. You resist it. How do I know? Because you keep complaining.

What you do, every non-awakened human does. If you do what they do how would you ever hope to awaken? You won't! The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result. To awaken is to GROW in self-love. If you are not growing in self-love then you are going BACKWARDS! Your love your avatar and the totality of life should be INCREASING NOT decreasing!

The more you hate life, the more delusion you are creating, the more you are seeing the beauty of life the closer you are getting to awakening. I awoke because my mind was already relatively pure so all I needed was someone to teach me Spirituality and guide me to the correct point of view. Awakening is a point of view, the point of view of ONENESS as the absolute and everything else just an expression of it. 

ONENESS means ABSOLUTE ACCOUNTABILITY. So if you are EVER blaming, any other for anything you are in delusion. The entire dream is delusion your job is to be aware of your delusion so you can enjoy it! When you watch a movie, or play a video game you know it is delusion and thus you can enjoy it! Your life FEELS real that is why you complain! All complaints come from REALNESS, this is because of your fear of pain and loss! So whenever you speak, think, and emote from a pain and loss perspective it is OTHER delusion.

It is akin to watching a movie getting so engrossed in it that you cry or laugh. It's a beautiful thing, but the beauty can only be realized when you know it is PURE FANTASY!