thierry

Little story on cruelty

10 posts in this topic

Si basically yesterday morning as I woke up I saw a mosquito. I wanted to kill it out of fear but I had resistance cause it did not do anything to me and I did not want to kill something that had not done anything to me so I spared it. The in the evening, I went to sleep and at 2 Am I woke up feeling the sting of the mosquito. Suddenly I’m getting stressed as I realized where I am, mosquito can transmit sickness. I get up out of Love for myself and give it a quick death with decisiveness. Should I be that cruel before it did not do anything to me ? Decisiveness of killing it without remorse felt good, I’m still a little bit stressed for the possible sickness though. 

“What doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger.”

But also, if you start to develop any concerning physical effects such as headache, fever, or rashes, it’s best to see a doctor.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

What's the problem with killing a mosquito? I don't think they even feel pain.

Also, God has already experienced an infinity of mosquito deaths.

You're never doing a good or a bad deed sadly. Every possible scenario has already happened infinitely many times. The illusion is that you're experiencing something unique and without contrast rather than cruising through a pre-recorded tape. 

Killing things that pose a threat is fine. Spare things that you are stronger then. lol

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If I mow my lawn and kill the grass, is that a bad thing ?

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

You are releasing the moquito to the higher level. if it wants to be mosquito again it will. They want to die. The bugs dont even know they are existing they are just moving by themselves and maybe a soul is watching maybe its not. mosquito is just the loading screen to get to human you help it

Edited by Hojo

My teacher told us that if we unconsciously kill anything like a bug or something to look at it after. Look at the mosquito and it may still be writhing in agony, notice that it has eyes like you. That is all. No rules on what to do, but just observe. 

I still kill mosquitos all the time by the way

Death is Love :x

Nobody better take this out of context >:(

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Death is Love :x

Nobody better take this out of context >:(

This cosmology is weird and problematic. I wouldn't think like that.

52 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

This cosmology is weird and problematic. I wouldn't think like that.

I’m also weird and problematic, so there’s that!