Someone here

The healthiest diet

56 posts in this topic

Honestly.. When you really think this through and try to find the healthiest diet possible.. It's gonna be raw fruits and vegetables. That's it. So if you're really interested in cleaning up your diet and eating healthy.. The only thing you should put in your body is a peice of fruit or a vegetable. Nothing else. That's the healthiest and cleanest diet possible. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Its very difficult to eat enough calories on raw fruits and vegetables, its also expensive. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

Its very difficult to eat enough calories on raw fruits and vegetables, its also expensive. 

Simple. Eat more. Eat giant ass meals. 

The truth is there are hundreds of plant-based ingredients that are high in calories. it's just a matter of recognising what they are and making sure you get enough on a daily basis. Like Soy, Beans and Natural Oats etc. 

Besides.. Do you care more about your health or about feeling stuffed? 

And I'm sure meat and eggs and milk are far more expensive than veggies and fruits. 

-Osho

11 hours ago, integral said:

Its not about calories... Its about how well you can utilize nutrients, (nutrient-density) how clean and efficient your body is, the less you will need.

The raw 'living' food has exceptionally high in bio-availability thus assimilation is optimal (because we are originally designed for it) They have all the (enzymes, antioxidants, structured water, phyto-nutrients) and other cellular constituents and molecular structure in tact. Cooking destroys all of this thus the body has to work so much harder to compensate its own reserves to create the enzymes needed to digest, utilize and assimilate effectively. 80% raw 20% cooked is ideal for people transitioning.

I hear you on being expensive though, this is why living in the tropics is ideal. In the city I have to spend about  $100 - $150 a week on organic produce. In the tropics, south east asia, costa rica ect.. you are looking at 1/4 - 1/8th of that price.

However if you think about it, people spend $20 - $50 eating out at a nice dinner in one night, instead they could buy a box of fruit & veg and last them all week.

Many times its not really more expensive, just how peoples minds think and they also need to shop at local fruit market not supermarkets 10x the price. Buy in bulk, much cheaper.

The cleaner your body, the better your health, the more "efficient" you become, the less food you actually need.

Calories is an outdated science, I have debunked this myself. I been experimenting all my life with health & nutrition.

Dr Nun Amen Ra eats 1000 - 1500 calories a day (100% vegan) and he is extremely musclular and holds world records on drug-free deadlifts. Brian Mirebella is another strong man who only eats fruit, simple mono-meals, watermelon for breakfast, mangoes for lunch, bananas for dinner, again very big and muscular, reversed all his health conditions with fruit. Lou Corona is another great example and Anette Larkins 80 years of age raw vegan looks 45 at most.

We are much more than just a "physical meat suit".

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

Natural Oats aren't really a veggie but there is nothing wrong with it. If you eat a Whole Foods plant based diet with lots of legumes, veggies, fruits and some fat sources that is certainly healthy. If you want to be lean then this is a great diet to do so. 

You should supplement Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and omega3 of EPA/DHA sources at least if you do it vegan. 

I don't think adding some meat especially lean meat or fish is a bad thing health wise (ethical wise it is a problem) but it is not needed. 

1 hour ago, Jannes said:

Natural Oats aren't really a veggie but there is nothing wrong with it. If you eat a Whole Foods plant based diet with lots of legumes, veggies, fruits and some fat sources that is certainly healthy. If you want to be lean then this is a great diet to do so. 

You should supplement Vitamin B12, Vitamin D and omega3 of EPA/DHA sources at least if you do it vegan. 

I don't think adding some meat especially lean meat or fish is a bad thing health wise (ethical wise it is a problem) but it is not needed. 

Again this is the typical trained response of the carnivore/omnivore, "you need to supplement", typical. It is proven and more evident that especially if you eat 'animal products' and more processed foods you will need to supplement. Humans consuming their species specific diet 'plants' don't need to supplement whatsoever as long as they are consuming organically grown produce. All these are modern myths they trick you to believe. They are all funded by the drug & supplement corporations. False science, outdated science.

I know hundreds of people who don't supplement and are healthier and more energized than others who do and eat incorrectly.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

@M A J I

lmao

You are the most naive person I have ever read in my life.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

11 hours ago, Someone here said:

Honestly.. When you really think this through and try to find the healthiest diet possible.. It's gonna be raw fruits and vegetables. That's it. So if you're really interested in cleaning up your diet and eating healthy.. The only thing you should put in your body is a peice of fruit or a vegetable. Nothing else. That's the healthiest and cleanest diet possible. 

No, you'll just end up insane and azoospermic on such a diet.
And anyway do not need a strict diet to be healthy.

Diet is one of the least important things

Having a strict diet can actually make you more stressed and miserable. For most people it's enought just to eliminate alcohol, sugar and processed food.

Good sleep, low stress and hormonal balance is much more important for your health.

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

s gonna be raw fruits and vegetables. That's it. So if you're really interested in cleaning up your diet and eating healthy.. The only thing you should put in your body is a peice of fruit or a vegetable. Nothing else. That's the healthiest and cleanest diet possible. 

Give it a try, go raw for 3 months then come back to use and make a long-educated post about it. Otherwise, these sorts of absolute statements are hollow and meaningless. If we are going to be ignoring the current level of evidence (which disagrees with you) then the only thing left is direct experience. 

As they say, "direct experience is the king". Would love to see the results of that journey. Heck....document it and then make YouTube video. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

10 hours ago, M A J I said:

Its not about calories... Its about how well you can utilize nutrients, (nutrient-density) how clean and efficient your body is, the less you will need.

The raw 'living' food has exceptionally high in bio-availability thus assimilation is optimal (because we are originally designed for it) They have all the (enzymes, antioxidants, structured water, phyto-nutrients) and other cellular constituents and molecular structure in tact. Cooking destroys all of this thus the body has to work so much harder to compensate its own reserves to create the enzymes needed to digest, utilize and assimilate effectively. 80% raw 20% cooked is ideal for people transitioning.

I hear you on being expensive though, this is why living in the tropics is ideal. In the city I have to spend about  $100 - $150 a week on organic produce. In the tropics, south east asia, costa rica ect.. you are looking at 1/4 - 1/8th of that price.

However if you think about it, people spend $20 - $50 eating out at a nice dinner in one night, instead they could buy a box of fruit & veg and last them all week.

Many times its not really more expensive, just how peoples minds think and they also need to shop at local fruit market not supermarkets 10x the price. Buy in bulk, much cheaper.

The cleaner your body, the better your health, the more "efficient" you become, the less food you actually need.

Calories is an outdated science, I have debunked this myself. I been experimenting all my life with health & nutrition.

Dr Nun Amen Ra eats 1000 - 1500 calories a day (100% vegan) and he is extremely musclular and holds world records on drug-free deadlifts. Brian Mirebella is another strong man who only eats fruit, simple mono-meals, watermelon for breakfast, mangoes for lunch, bananas for dinner, again very big and muscular, reversed all his health conditions with fruit. Lou Corona is another great example and Anette Larkins 80 years of age raw vegan looks 45 at most.

We are much more than just a "physical meat suit".

In practice it doesnt work, people have different genetics and there body deteriorates eating this way. It works for some and not others. 

My sister has been a hardcore vegan for over 10 years now, she recently started eating eggs again to try to fix her thinning hair problem that she has been struggling for years. After eating 1 egg every 2 days Her hair started growing back healthier and faster then ever, she claims that new hair started growing that she didnt see before from inactive hair follicles. This is coming from the most extreme vegan save the animals bleeding heart female. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

sure you get enough on a daily basis. Like Soy, Beans and Natural Oats etc. 

but that's not fruits and veggies

4 hours ago, Jannes said:

Natural Oats aren't really a veggie but there is nothing wrong with it.

They are plant-based. What do you think Oats are? Wheat. And what category of food does Wheat belong to? 

Sure. You might have some nutritional lack in some nutrients like protein and Zinc etc. So you can supplement it.

Most animal products nowadays are injected with bad hormones for you. 

2 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

No, you'll just end up insane and azoospermic on such a diet.
And anyway do not need a strict diet to be healthy.

Diet is one of the least important things

Insane? What are you talking about? 

You will feel lighter and cleaner and your mood will improve. 

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

Give it a try, go raw for 3 months then come back to use and make a long-educated post about it. Otherwise, these sorts of absolute statements are hollow and meaningless. If we are going to be ignoring the current level of evidence (which disagrees with you) then the only thing left is direct experience. 

As they say, "direct experience is the king". Would love to see the results of that journey. Heck....document it and then make YouTube video. 

I make no promises about how you gonna feel on this diet. I simply said it's the "cleanest" diet possible. Most food nowadays are filled with bad hormones and injections and heavy metals. Even the water we drink is filled with toxins. 

Note that I don't claim that this diet is the one you gonna have the maximum energy on. I simply said it's the cleanest. Please understand that distinction. 

50 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

but that's not fruits and veggies

It's plant-based. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Insane? What are you talking about? 

You are going to be deficient in omega 3, you also need a good amount of protein for your neurotransmitters.

18 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are going to be deficient in omega 3, you also need a good amount of protein for your neurotransmitters.

So be it. You can Take omega 3 or fish oil supplements. 

Beans contain enough protein. 

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Does supplements make me dizzy and tired, lowers blood pressure.

Its not the same as real food. 

Edited by integral

5 minutes ago, integral said:

Does supplements make me dizzy and tired, lowers blood pressure.

Its not the same as real food. 

vitamins are chemicals. There’s no difference between ascorbic acid from an orange or ascorbic acid from a lab. 

-Osho

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You said the same thing about Zinc and protein.
It's like saying that a McFlurry Oreo is one of the healthiest desserts if you "just" replace the ice cream with skyr and the oreo topping with strawberries.

28 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Beans contain enough protein. 

If you manage to eat several pounds a day, and miraculously you have no problem, then maybe.
This also contradicts your original statement.

4 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You said the same thing about Zinc and protein.
It's like saying that a McFlurry Oreo is one of the healthiest desserts if you "just" replace the ice cream with skyr and the oreo topping with strawberries.

If you manage to eat several pounds a day, and miraculously you have no problem, then maybe.
This also contradicts your original statement.

Look, I agree that it is always better to obtain the vitamins and minerals required for the body from natural sources. supplements neither are that bad nor i am against them but we should consume these supplements only then if we are not able to fulfill our requirements from natural sources of vitamins and minerals just like milk, curd, yogurt,vegetables etc. 

On a raw fruit and vegetables diet you gonna have some minerals and vitamins lacking..that's the only downside of this diet ..but you can always supplement it.its better than getting those minerals from real food which is toxic .

-Osho

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

vitamins are chemicals. There’s no difference between ascorbic acid from an orange or ascorbic acid from a lab. 

Definitely no :ph34r: not sure why, also fish oil is not a simple chemical

Edited by integral