Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Your body is not made out of cells, bones or muscles

15 posts in this topic

I know This has already been said but just saying it as a remainder. 

Your body is literally whatever is In your experience right now.

Awareness, Consciousness or whatever feeling of 'I' exists in your experience, it's NOT within a body/mind, or is happening From a body/mind. You are imagining that feeling of reference, literally. 

A human is appearing in GOD. So WHAT.

Also the floor, a chair, a barking dog sound, etc...is appearing in GOD. Why the fuck you are so obsessed with the human flesh? No logic to it whatsoever.

If you just stop the game of identifying with one thing in particular...

Edited by Javfly33

31 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

jordan-peterson-hypothetically.gif

?

57 minutes ago, RebornConsciousness said:

Cells, bones and muscles can literaly be observed in direct experience. Thus they can literaly be imagined, thus they literaly exist

Sure bro, of course they exist. I´m just saying why you keep identifying with that as 'you' ?

@RebornConsciousness  but you dont see yours right now. They arent being rendered and are open to schrodingers cat. Let them cut you open schrodingers cat is revealed dont and its up in the air.

@RebornConsciousness Yes they dissapear and the feeling at held in your conciousness. The feelings arent coming from your legs they are coming from your conciousness. There are 2 dimensions working together here in unison to create something. You arent a human you are a void that has created its own feeling centers. You are never walking you just tell yourself you are walking. Conciousness dosent move anywhere ever it cant cause its a void of nothing where is it going to walk to. The weather the trees the beauty of life is all metaphysical and you hold them in your conciousness. There is no feeling in reality. The wind isnt in the park its in your mind. You can go further and realize that even reality is just a black void of nothing and you were making up all senses all people all time and you are just nothing that is just making shit up. When you look into the pupil of another you are looking at a tear in reality into their void. Which is you cause you are the same void from a different perspective. This is what we are god (infinite nothing) coming together and creating something unbelievably beautiful, more beauty is going on here than you can imagine. all for you.

sdfsdf.jpg

Edited by Hojo

It is logical to identify with human body because that is the only thing we have control over. I can’t control the wind, but I can move my hand at will.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Also the floor, a chair, a barking dog sound, etc...is appearing in GOD. Why the fuck you are so obsessed with the human flesh? No logic to it whatsoever

As correct as this may be, there’s no logic to your statement. It’s idiotic. You’re trying make a point from the absolute. You know exactly why you, I, and the rest of us are obsessed with the human flesh. Because relatively, it fucking hurts if it get damaged. It’s a simple as that. It’s physically painful if that flesh gets slashed, and you don’t want to feel it, no matter how awake someone might be. So don’t be saying, writing, shite from perspectives that you yourself don’t currently hold. If you were coming from a personal perspective of me chopping your finger off and you not feeling it, then fair enough. But there’s no point in claiming anyone is illogical when you feel physical pain as much as the next man. Your view point from the absolute, is not your direct experience in the relative, and you know it. So no point trying to be clever here

4 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

As correct as this may be, there’s no logic to your statement. It’s idiotic. You’re trying make a point from the absolute. You know exactly why you, I, and the rest of us are obsessed with the human flesh. Because relatively, it fucking hurts if it get damaged. It’s a simple as that. It’s physically painful if that flesh gets slashed, and you don’t want to feel it, no matter how awake someone might be. So don’t be saying, writing, shite from perspectives that you yourself don’t currently hold. If you were coming from a personal perspective of me chopping your finger off and you not feeling it, then fair enough. But there’s no point in claiming anyone is illogical when you feel physical pain as much as the next man. Your view point from the absolute, is not your direct experience in the relative, and you know it. So no point trying to be clever here

Bro, I'm not kidding you. I'm not playing no advaita Vedanta shit.

If you lose the illusory reference point, there is NO SUFFERING. Believe me.

Physical sensations will keep happening, pain can happen, but no suffering.

The problem is NOT pain. An animal also has pain. The problem is you reacting to the pain and creating suffering.

There's a whole "science" about this in Zen (if I'm not mistaken). It's call "equanimity" of experiences.

4 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

It is logical to identify with human body because that is the only thing we have control over. I can’t control the wind, but I can move my hand at will.

@r0ckyreed So since I can move my car with the steering wheel wherever I want, it's "logical" to identify myself with the car?

Please see how the fact that you can control the body doesn't make necessary that you are the body.

37 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So since I can move my car with the steering wheel wherever I want, it's "logical" to identify myself with the car?

Please see how the fact that you can control the body doesn't make necessary that you are the body.

You can only move the steering wheel because your mind can move your hand. Notice how you cannot move the steering wheel without your mind’s control of your body. If you were the wheel, then it could turn when you will it to. But it doesn’t work like that. You have to will your hand to effect the external world. You only have will over your body and nothing else. But even within that, you have only 5% control over anything in your body. You can will your hand to move, but you cannot will yourself to not have cancer. We have limited free will. 

The only reason why you don’t identify with a coffee table right now is because everything you experience and can control takes place in a specific human body, which you call yours. If you didn’t identify with the body, then why do you have a fear of death?

Also, sorry I keep editing here. But I keep getting more insights. Why do you think consciousness is experiencing a body if the body is not a crucial part of experience? Everything thing you call as having a subject you experience as an object. If your body now gets destroyed, you lose your experience as the human being you identify as.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

2 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

The only reason why you don’t identify with a coffee table right now is because everything you experience and can control takes place in a specific human body, which you call yours. If you didn’t identify with the body, then why do you have a fear of death?

Are you sure of that?

Also, sorry I keep editing here. But I keep getting more insights. Why do you think consciousness is experiencing a body if the body is not a crucial part of experience? Everything thing you call as having a subject you experience as an object. If your body now gets destroyed, you lose your experience as the human being you identify as.

Consciousness is not experiencing a body. 

Not fucking with you. Look at direct experience. Look actually what is being 'experienced'.

See if there is really a 'body' as a whole being experienced, as you say. 

Why do you think consciousness is experiencing a body if the body is not a crucial part of experience? 

I don't know. But it's clear to me that identifying as the body is just that, an identity. You can actually drop it, because obviously you are not the body. 

The fact that we are even discussing this is comical. How the fuck you going to be a 'body'? An inert flesh of cellular tissue and bones. You clearly know deep down that's not you. 

Edited by Javfly33

15 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I know This has already been said but just saying it as a remainder. 

Your body is literally whatever is In your experience right now.

Awareness, Consciousness or whatever feeling of 'I' exists in your experience, it's NOT within a body/mind, or is happening From a body/mind. You are imagining that feeling of reference, literally. 

Also the floor, a chair, a barking dog sound, etc...is appearing in GOD. Why the fuck you are so obsessed with the human flesh? No logic to it whatsoever.

If you just stop the game of identifying with one thing in particular...

I remember i enteree psychologists room for an interview, my first thought was that she was ugly and masculine. During the session we loved each other really hard, then the light in the room and objects changed to warm/golden light, her appearance was also more beautiful to me and she looked cute.

It seems that your own consciousness is literally responsible for everything, the state of your consciousness dictates everything. But it is not our fault for limited consciousness, it's literally what we wanted. So stop with this identifying bullshit, we can literally leave consciously if we wanted to but finding out about your true omniscient nature makes you rethink everything.  You cant have things we have here and it's the other way around too

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 hours ago, Jowblob said:

I remember i enteree psychologists room for an interview, my first thought was that she was ugly and masculine. During the session we loved each other really hard, then the light in the room and objects changed to warm/golden light, her appearance was also more beautiful to me and she looked cute.

It seems that your own consciousness is literally responsible for everything, the state of your consciousness dictates everything. But it is not our fault for limited consciousness, it's literally what we wanted. So stop with this identifying bullshit, we can literally leave consciously if we wanted to but finding out about your true omniscient nature makes you rethink everything.  You cant have things we have here and it's the other way around too

Dude.

I appreciate your experience.

But

Lol. There is no "limited consciousness". Are you *kidding me? @Jowblob

You both are saying the same thing :x

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

You both are saying the same thing :x

Yeah looks like he can't read past his own nose or not awake enough to understand. Glad you did

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 30/04/2023 at 0:35 PM, Jowblob said:

Yeah looks like he can't read past his own nose or not awake enough to understand. Glad you did

??