cjoseph90

seeing the supernatural

7 posts in this topic

what causes someone out of the blue to see paranormal entities? e.g the devil, demons, spirits, 

this happened to someone i know who does not have a spiritual or psychedelic background.

They're tapping into some kind of frequency momentarily that gives them different consciousness state during their waking dream state

Here's an example:

I go to bed, i turn on specific frequency/sound that will give me almost always a dream during the sleeping state. 

1. Sound starts playing in my ears.

2. 10 minutes later, i enter dream state and i'm still conscious that i'm dreaming.

3. I'm conscious that i'm dreaming, but the frequency that i'm playing into my ears totally dissapeared it's not there.

4. I wake myself up from the dream, sound starts playing into my ears again.

Here's an example of LSD state,

During LSD state, your waking dream becomes dream like. The music that is playing might go low/high volume, if you enter even higher consciousness state it completely disappears. It's like your mind is controlling everything, you will also notice that because you're entering higher states of consciousness your mind is controlling the music volume that is best for you. So if it's on max or lowest volume, you will still hear it on normal volume

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@cjoseph90

It sounds that mind is becoming more flexible and that can happen for variety of reasons like trauma coming up to the surface, extreme suffering, mood swings or something like that. Basically the reason can be anything and the cause needs to be found personally. On the meta level it is ego which is trying to purify and that is how person's spiritual path usually begins, they have glimpse to higher realms. Tell her/him to find a way to relax and let go, maybe even teach her/him to meditate with you. Remember to be supportive and offer lots of hugs <3.

If that person wants to talk in voice tell him/her that I'd be open to help too :)

Also please show her/him this song, it is my favourite song and I think that it could really help <3

With love -joNi- <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

See schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder, religious hallucinations are common. Dangerous also.

22 hours ago, cjoseph90 said:

what causes someone out of the blue to see paranormal entities? e.g the devil, demons, spirits, 

paranormal entities are just products of your own consciousness. So there are demons or devils, as such, no need to be scared. they only appear that way when your own perceptions are geared to think that way.

If there are any damages to someone, it can be healed through a deep investigative journey through consciousness in the waking state

Genesis 27:27-29

53 minutes ago, 001 said:

@Jowblob

what music did you use?

how to do this technique do you use frequency sounds on youtube?

@001 I have used many different frequencies/sounds for almost 2 years every day, this one gives me dreams every day. It is also responsible for many awakenings that i constructed for myself during lsd using this sound.  I use noise reducing earplugs, then i put audio headband on my head and ears and play this sound when i go sleep.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE