RamPhoenix

Peak self actualization = Consciousness unification?

10 posts in this topic

I have been doing consciousness research with 5meodmt for 6 months now.

Imo the peak experience that everyone is seeking "ego death, rebirth, dissolution, transcendence" is actually 

Consciousness unification. 

I already have a very tight relationship with my ego & amygdala, its my "conscious" that I feel I barely recognize.

I have encountered "ego dissolution/ consciousness unification" 3 times. Each time I felt my "consciousness" as strong as if I

was engaging my ego, THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS IN MY OPINION. 

your thoughts??? 

Any peak state is inevitably going to be followed by a valley state. It goes with dualing the cosmos.

Sink into absolute silence, which is beyond any transient state. It doesn't mean you can't celebrate life in the process. To the contrary, it liberates you from the party downer of yourself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

5 meo promotes the total mystical experience but does not guarantee it. It's like going to a cave to meditate for 3 years, it may or may not happen. when the absolute opens, there is not the slightest doubt. you were asleep and just now, for the first time in your life, you have woken up. the infinite opens and explodes as a source of creation without limit. you are and always have been. how could you forget it ? is impossible, if it is the eternal reality, what you are. it is something perfectly normal, absolute freedom, absolute power, without limit. Hallelujah! Limits? that is impossible, a fiction. Loneliness? How, If you are infinite, and you make love with your self eternally. It's the absolute perfection. It's obvious that you're never going to forget what you are, how could you...wait...what? How? oh...what was it? I've forgotten!

getting to a full opening, without the slightest obstacle, requires many trips and much preparation to let go. the mind cannot grasp the infinite, this is beyond the mind. once you get into the depths of what is, understanding begins. I am starting with this, since at the beginning the trips were very brief, because my ego was fighting to the death to return. now relax and enjoy

Edited by Breakingthewall

It is Indeed about unification of all aspects of Self, we need to "integrate" ego not "dissolve" it, then it sits as its primary function, secondary to the Self, but still part of and with the self, as a team, a whole, a family, a union.

Yes, dissolution sometimes is needed to experience "the truth", but its the integration afterwards that becomes the ~stabilization~ that balances out unto what some would term: Enlightenment, Wholeness.

We cannot become whole if we cannot integrate both darkness and light of ourselves thus the world, it requires all aspects of self/other to be in divine union and marriage with one another, so to speak.

This is the difference between a truly enlightened being and most awakened beings today.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

3 hours ago, M A J I said:

we need to "integrate" ego not "dissolve" it, then it sits as its primary function

The ego is illusion. It is false identification with the cosmos rather than direct realization of the absolute. What dissolves is not the mind, but identification with the mind. Unconditioned, the mind becomes your steed rather than your master.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love.

- Rainer Maria Rilke

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

15 hours ago, RamPhoenix said:

I already have a very tight relationship with my ego & amygdala, its my "conscious" that I feel I barely recognize.

I have encountered "ego dissolution/ consciousness unification" 3 times. Each time I felt my "consciousness" as strong as if I

was engaging my ego, THIS IS WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS IN MY OPINION. 

The magic is not merely from a profound mystical experience, but from deepening your understanding of what Reality is capable of imagining. Your “non-peak” experiences can also transform drastically. 

14 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Consciousness is unified when free from bullshit. Just focus on ridding yourself of bullshit. Those peak states are full of it... ;) 

Peak states are not full of bullshit. It’s how you interpret those experiences that will determine the level of bullshit.

14 hours ago, Moksha said:

Any peak state is inevitably going to be followed by a valley state. It goes with dualing the cosmos.

Valley state?

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

getting to a full opening, without the slightest obstacle, requires many trips and much preparation to let go. the mind cannot grasp the infinite, this is beyond the mind. once you get into the depths of what is, understanding begins. I am starting with this, since at the beginning the trips were very brief, because my ego was fighting to the death to return. now relax and enjoy

Reality didn’t make your trip very brief because your trip was a failure, it was to send you a clear message.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

28 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Your interpretations are part of the state, so if it allows for misinterpretation, whether during or after, then that says something about the state.

Name me one thing that isn’t open to interpretation.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Squeekytoy That is the subtle trick I am pointing at. Yes, even Truth can be open to interpretation. 

That interpretation will occur in the Mind.

(note: don’t take “will occur” too literally. Time is also imagined by the Mind)

Edited by Yimpa

21 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

so if you're interpreting "truth" then it's a bullshit state. You and your interpretations aren't separate from the state. 

When you understand Reality at ever deeper levels, you begin to realize that there’s ultimately no “bullshit” state.

Paradoxically, you don’t become stupid and want to remain or stay stagnant in lower states.

Even more paradoxically, you start to embrace the lower states more than you ever had before - and it’s no problem to You.

Edited by Yimpa

3 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

in this thread the point of calling bullshit was not to make a value judgement. It's not a problem, no. But it's still bullshit. 

Beautiful Bullshit ;)