Schizophonia

[lol] It's so obvious that humans are carnivores.

127 posts in this topic

On 4/30/2023 at 8:49 AM, Schizophonia said:

Why sadhguru speaks in slow motion and looks like a bottle of orangina ?

Bro you're my favorite user on this forum ??????

It's Love.

19 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

Bro you're my favorite user on this forum ??????

ty B|

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 01/05/2023 at 0:49 AM, Schizophonia said:

Why sadhguru speaks in slow motion and looks like a bottle of orangina ?

Maybe because he only eats once a day and is very calm and centered?

Why is Dr. Morse is fat and lacking in muscle tone, has gray hair, and talks in slow motion?

Robert Morse is a scientist, he mostly sits down and goes deep into research, his life doesn't seem too active but almost everyone who has followed his guidelines has experienced some kind of health transformation. John Rose is a better example who is strong and muscular if that is what you are seeking, and grey hair isn't always an age thing, many prophets symbolize grey hair as wisdom (like a silverback gorilla). I would personally say its a combination of things, mostly "stress" related to radiation from artificial environments full of electronics. If you want some raw vegan examples of zero grey hair look at Annette Larkins and Lou Corona they are 70 and 80+ years with not a single grey, they also look 40 - 50 years at most.

The percentage of grey hair ratio on raw foodists is lower than any other diet known to man, hence because its the natural human diet. Nature created perfect foods for us and our ignorance ignores it then we die a stressful and premature death at 100 when we are meant to be living several times longer as raw living foodists do in most cases in more natural environments. There are many plant-based tribes who live perfectly long lives from the fresh and wild fruit they collect and eat and natural and simple lives they live like the Hunza.

Why doug graham speaks in slow motion and has incredibly thin skin?

If you want to know the (true health & vitality) of people you don't look at the "externals" you look at their eyes, their glow, their radiance, but of course a diet excess in factory farmed animal products and wrong foods don't let you see with your (spiritual sight). In fact it will close the 3rd eye and pineal gland down. So of course your vision is distorted...

Why do 3/4 of fruitarians look like they have dementia/have a shitty stream of thought?

The 3/4 of the fruitarians you have seen online maybe, I have seen and met in (real life), thousands who say otherwise. Here is what I said to another forum user around the same question.

(Its easy to find that which you seek and (bypass) that which you don't wanna face or see. I've met many people like you that do not wish to face such truths so you "attract" those who are not the best examples to make your ego feel better about itself within the realms of its (comfort zone) so it can continuing living in its (happy place) when there are literally thousands of better examples if you actually wanna look and see).

Why the only muscular fruitarian (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR1FCJS8DoM) looks ODDLY (could just be a coincidence, don't get carried away lol) like someone on a high dose of nandrolone or derivative of 19nor-testosterone.

First of all the Dr Nun Amen Ra is not a Fruitarian, he believes in (One Vegan Meal A Day) and he debunks modern science by gaining muscle, having extraordinary physique and only eating 1000 - 1500 calories a day. He also holds world records for drug-free (they get tested) deadlift in his weight class. Tell that to your meat eating scientists/addicts .

Here are some example of muscular fruitarians:

https://www.youtube.com/@BryanMirabella

https://www.youtube.com/@PathtoWellness1979

https://www.youtube.com/@TheFreeMelonSociety

Why am I more muscular and quick-witted than 3/4 of fruitarians? Why do most women (like freelee by the way) lose their periods? Why most men are physically weak and infertile (when not on TRT, HCG or even deca roids lol)

This is the typical response of a (meat-head) who has low intelligence and cannot connect the dots that we are plant-eaters by natural design because they are too dull and caught up in the whole (muscle/protein) nonsense. 99% of muscular people you see today at the gym are (Inflamed) by fake foods and supplements, 99% Drugs. Most of them won't live past 70 and die of some heart-attack or disease.

Most fruitarians are more interested in health and optimal human function rather than being muscular for the ego and the chicks so it is much less likely for them to be at the gym every day. Most of them prefer yoga, tai chi, meditation, running or cardio exercise because it goes hand in hand with their lifestyle and longevity. They are not interested in lower conscious/animalistic ways of thinking as meat-heads are.

So their bodies naturally will not look like an inflamed monkey on drugs but healthy and lean(how we all should be), especially if they are not lifting heavy weights all the time because their brains are expanding from the proper nutrition leading them to higher values in life.

Edited by M A J I

As above so below, as within so without.

15 hours ago, M A J I said:

Maybe because he only eats once a day and is very calm and centered?

You did not answer the question. With so few calories (why, by the way?) but a diet that would allow him to have a functional endocrine system, he would at least be lean and muscular (that's what you say later in your message ).
Now I ask my question again: Why is his body composition disastrous, and why does he have so little energy?

Don't try to spin things your way, he's not "calm and contented", he has a slow mental flow and basically looks like he has low iq.
That said, it is not frugivorous.

Robert Morse is a scientist, he mostly sits down and goes deep into research, his life doesn't seem too active but almost everyone who has followed his guidelines has experienced some kind of health transformation.

You're literally explaining in a twisted way (so that it goes your way lol) that you can't afford to be too inactive on your fruit super diet or you'll look like crap.
I also don't know why you dwell on his weight, I also mentioned his white hair, and it is not related to exercise.
Besides, John Rose, whom you quote just after, also has white hair...

John Rose is a better example who is strong and muscular if that is what you are seeking, and grey hair isn't always an age thing, many prophets symbolize grey hair as wisdom (like a silverback gorilla). I would personally say its a combination of things, mostly "stress" related to radiation from artificial environments full of electronics.

Everyone is exposed to these stresses and more, yet not everyone has gray hair and looks like crap.

Otherwise, John rose is very very active, he says it several times in his videos, so yes he manages to have a correct body composition.
But it's not a sign that a diet is good if it reduces your anabolism so much that you have to be very athletic to have a decent man's physique.

many prophets symbolize grey hair as wisdom (like a silverback gorilla).

No, it just means that you are getting older and your ability to matebolize melanin is becoming impaired.
It's not just white hair, it's also, for example, eyes that turn gray (especially in white people).

If you want some raw vegan examples of zero grey hair look at Annette Larkins

Women have less white hair

and Lou Corona they are 70 and 80+ years with not a single grey, they also look 40 - 50 years at most.

I have no idea who this person is so I wouldn't say anything about him.

The percentage of grey hair ratio on raw foodists is lower than any other diet known to man, hence because its the natural human diet.

Source : Evian

Nature created perfect foods for us and our ignorance ignores it then we die a stressful and premature death at 100 when we are meant to be living several times longer as raw living foodists do in most cases in more natural environments. There are many plant-based tribes who live perfectly long lives from the fresh and wild fruit they collect and eat and natural and simple lives they live like the Hunza.

It's just a random region in Pakistan where people, like elsewhere in the country, eat wheat "pancakes", meatloaf, vegetables and yoghurt.

But you are going to tell me that according to an obscure source, there was a tribe of the type who lived there before and lived 500 years by eating fruits (which ones by the way?), all "argued" by Hindu delusions of yuga etc That's it ?

If you want to know the (true health & vitality) of people you don't look at the "externals" you look at their eyes, their glow, their radiance, but of course a diet excess in factory farmed animal products and wrong foods don't let you see with your (spiritual sight). In fact it will close the 3rd eye and pineal gland down. So of course your vision is distorted...

You sound like someone with schizophrenia.
All the people you mentioned are behaving, at best, in a more or less normal way.

The 3/4 of the fruitarians you have seen online maybe, I have seen and met in (real life), thousands who say otherwise. Here is what I said to another forum user around the same question.

Well yes, of course... :ph34r:

(Its easy to find that which you seek and (bypass) that which you don't wanna face or see. I've met many people like you that do not wish to face such truths so you "attract" those who are not the best examples to make your ego feel better about itself within the realms of its (comfort zone) so it can continuing living in its (happy place) when there are literally thousands of better examples if you actually wanna look and see).

Looks like pure projection

First of all the Dr Nun Amen Ra is not a Fruitarian, he believes in (One Vegan Meal A Day) and he debunks modern science by gaining muscle, having extraordinary physique and only eating 1000 - 1500 calories a day. He also holds world records for drug-free (they get tested) deadlift in his weight class. Tell that to your meat eating scientists/addicts .

This is completely stupid.
You can inject yourself with monstrous doses of non-esterified trenbolone (or even just testosterone) daily which will remain in the blood for much less than even a single day, and therefore appear "naty" for a blood test the next day.
Same with HCG, HGH/Ibutamoren, etc.

Since you're so smart and knowledgeable you must know that, right? :)

I watched the first video of the first links you posted : 

When you tell me about people who are more energetic and happy than the "ordinary zombies" (???), I don't really expect a guy who stares at the camera like an autistic, searches for his words and moves in an unsmooth way.
Sounds like me when I was insomnia and trying to pretend to be energetic.

He has the same slow and unenthusiastic way of speaking as Doug Graham, John Rose etc.

I take the liberty of posting a video of my colleague from this topic to show you what someone really dopaminergic and with an efficient nervous system looks like.
(Follows a diet similar to Saladino)

And again, do you know how these people live, if they are under trt etc.?
I lost strength and muscle on a vegan diet, I can't imagine on a fruit diet and that's what happens to a lot of people.

This is the typical response of a (meat-head) who has low intelligence and cannot connect the dots that we are plant-eaters by natural design because they are too dull and caught up in the whole (muscle/protein) nonsense

I find you very arrogant and aggressive for someone who never takes the trouble to bring rational and at least deep explanations to his ideas, and who in addition makes false modesty based on "yes I'm nice, so I still post in case a seed germinates, it's not at all to boost my ego by explaining life to others in an unpleasant way no lol"

If the relationship between muscle and protein is nonsense, you can explain why the vast majority of bodybuilders consume large amounts of protein, including in the form of supplements ?
Why literally all the athletes I know lose performance (including mental) by decreasing protein?
My friend who is an athlete in bodybuilding and who is a cyclist explained to me that he lost a lot in performance if he went below 100g per day of (animal) protein, is he a fool?

But you are smarter than everyone else? Why don't you become a millionaire by becoming a sports coach and explaining to athletes of different disciplines that it is enough to eat "positively pranic food"? :ph34r:

. 99% of muscular people you see today at the gym are (Inflamed) by fake foods and supplements, 99% Drugs. Most of them won't live past 70 and die of some heart-attack or disease.

begging the question

Again, where did you get this information?

Most fruitarians are more interested in health and optimal human function rather than being muscular for the ego and the chicks so it is much less likely for them to be at the gym every day. Most of them prefer yoga, tai chi, meditation, running or cardio exercise because it goes hand in hand with their lifestyle and longevity. They are not interested in lower conscious/animalistic ways of thinking as meat-heads are.

If you are in good health, your hormonal cascade will be strong and you will not need to be very active or do weight training to have at least a decent physique.

A healthy man will be strong

So their bodies naturally will not look like an inflamed monkey on drugs but healthy and lean(how we all should be), especially if they are not lifting heavy weights all the time because their brains are expanding from the proper nutrition leading them to higher values in life.

Oh yes ?
Let's play a game :ph34r:
Among these two people, (Dr Nun Amen Ra / a French fitness lambda youtuber) which one looks the most like a "inflamed monkey injecting nandrolone in the ass"?

Capture d’écran 2023-05-05 à 18.05.36.png

Capture d’écran 2023-05-05 à 18.09.11.png

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Whatever you say jose, I don't have to continue with this endless ramble with your thick skull. I have shared enough evidence and proof in the first few pages that we humans are clearly not carnivores, and if you cannot make anything of that then you have already made up your mind and simply cannot see past your own shit. The very fact that you had to make this topic and endlessly defend it with poor and repetitive responses reveals more than enough proof that you don't truly believe it yourself, let alone know. Enjoy your delusion.

As above so below, as within so without.

I've gotten a lot healthier recently, lost weight, gained muscle, and it's not because I consumed this internet propaganda that vegans or other people put out.

My diet has been high protein while in a calorie deficit, that's it. And it's easier to do those things when you eat more clean. I eat a lot of meat. I don't care whether it is plant or animal, if it's high in protein it's good for my active lifestyle and lifting goals.

Edited by CherryColouredFunk

And I don't believe the keto hype. Just count calories, and use common sense to avoid unhealthy food