Loreena

List 4 Things That Do Not Bother You Anymore?

29 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Vaishnavi said:

Imagine texting your crush when your phone's about to go dead. Would it still not bother you? O.o

reminded me of the time when I was talking to this really hot girl on omegle and then the notification made me realise that I had only like 1 percent in my system, and I became chachi 420.

If you know what I mean @Vaishnavi ;) 

4 things- 

shitty beliefs 

opinions 

status quo

falling off track 

@Vaishnavi That's life and no I would just say my phone is about to die. If its really going to be something you better ask her number. :P 

I don't have anything that doesn't bother me any more completely, but a lot of things bother me less than they used to.

Political debates

Religious debates

Gossip

Not being able to connect with people over petty things ( For example, the conversation in a group would start to die down and suddenly someone would say, the thing that makes me go berserk is when I am driving and then I hit red light after red light. All other people would be like yeah, me too! and would continue sharing their stories of rage they felt when red light would appear while they were driving and I would just sit there and wonder, how such a simple thing can be such powerful emotional trigger)

Great question!

It's mainly other people's judgements about me:

• Where I live
  • Who I'm married to
  • The type of family I'm in
  • My life purpose (being a startup)