Simple Success

Evolving out of Alpha Male paradigm

13 posts in this topic

How do you think you evolve out of this paradigm? Overly competitive - seeing others as threats - trying to dominate

It's largely a stage red way of thinking, but I was wondering what the integration and transcendence of this worldview is like and if anyone here has first hand experience.

Humility and quieting the ego mind was beneficial for me. 

''The last shall be first, and the first shall be last''

@Simple Success

On your own unique path you'll never be behind other people. So become so unique your own way that there just ain't people doing exactly the same that you're doing so the only compentitor left is you. The reason people feel that they aren't enough is because they are participating in games that require you to be something else that you are in order to win. That leaves you 2 options: go against yourself or feel like a loser. Real game is where you win by being your authentic self and that's why you see all the spiritual stuff to be related to self, because that's the point; ta-daa?

@NoSelfSelf

Here's for you another way to look at what "game" is.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Simple Success I think ifs parts work could have some answers you're looking for

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

8 hours ago, Simple Success said:

Uuu nice.

Why is the sea king of a hundred 
streams? 
Because it lies below them. 

~Tao Te Jing 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Kksd74628 We talked about that and its only a beggining...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

By realizing that this is the ultimate beta path.

Alphas are on their own journey focusing on their path and purpose - not out there running circles with monkeys.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

@NoSelfSelf

If it is only beginning depends on what is your path. It could even be that what I said isn't on your path at all if you're up to something else. Everything just is so personal that you can't possibly give any frames you could put all people in. The same way as pool table for painter just is static picture, but for pool player it is strategic moment. We are maybe using same jigsaw pieces, but we are after all making different pictures. Maybe you personally see it benefical to dive deeper to whatever you're doing, but it doesn't need to be the direction for other people nor is "only beginning" for them.

@Kksd74628 I mean with that statement you went a little deeper than just saying its about being uniquely you, so thats why i said its a beggining because there are alot more things to it ,if you want to stay on surface level then it doesnt work in real world only in theory...pointless to talk about because you dont want to understand how it really works but make it your way...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf

Tbh when it comes to game, what actually works, isn't so complicated after all. Theory can be nuanced yeah, but practice in these things should come without thinking. Also fyi, it's written "beginning".

Edited by Kksd74628

@Kksd74628 You bore me

It's you.

Now fight.

@Simple Success Lets start with, what is the psychology of a shirtless pic and why do you feel its important for you to display your abs?

Do you feel the need of validation from others that your attractive?

Im not judging, this conversation needs to be had.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 4/16/2023 at 5:59 AM, Simple Success said:

How do you think you evolve out of this paradigm? Overly competitive - seeing others as threats - trying to dominate

It's largely a stage red way of thinking, but I was wondering what the integration and transcendence of this worldview is like and if anyone here has first hand experience.

Taking yourself to be your own reference point is a good starting point to re-orient yourself from a 'blue pill' upbringing.

But looking at others as threats isn't right. That's reminiscient of the behavior of a wounded animal.

Instead you should think of cooperation. Others might know something you don't know. And vice versa.

You need friends in this world. And that means being generous, kind and thoughtful. Be polite and helpful.

Find ways to serve others at the same time that you are improving yourself.

Trying to 'dominate others' is the fantasy of an inferiority complex. Actually others are going through the same troubles and difficulties as you.

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne