Blackhawk

ChatGPT and openai.com is a fraud

7 posts in this topic

So I tried to buy a subscription for ChatGPT-4 at www.openai.com

It wouldn't accept my purchase. So I called my bank to ask why I can't buy it. It turned out that my bank blocks purchases from www.openai.com because it's a fraud. It's the biggest bank in Sweden.

But they still got my credit card details. So my bank had to block my credit card and I have to wait for a new credit card, and then hassle with a million automatic payments which wont work anymore because my old card is blocked.

A fraud? lol, what do they mean?

it's so odd how banks can just gatekeep your money cause of random shit

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

The fastest growing app in the world is just casually a fraud?

I can’t comprehend this stupidity.

Edited by MarkKol

19 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

The fastest growing app in the world is just casually a fraud?

I can’t comprehend this stupidity.

Nearly all cryptos are fraudulent scams and look how fast they grew xD.

A lot of people still haven't caught on, even after literally billions upon billions of dollars has been stolen and laundered.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Check if your country has banned the use of chatGPT, Itally was the first. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Blackhawk why do you want to buy a sub? I use it for free.

Anyways I don't understand the point of this thread other than that your bank is an idiot.

Use a prepaid card.

Edited by LSD-Rumi