Razard86

One of the beautiful things you discover after you awaken

5 posts in this topic

After you fully awaken your life, your relationship with reality, becomes intimate. The boundary is dissolved and your intuition becomes fully unlocked. For awhile I took a break from music and just recently I decided to listen to a genre outside of my normal range, Country Music. After awakening you can literally feel the emotion, the power of love in each song! 

It's like the lyrics and the meaning behind each beat just floods you!! I thought I'd share this playlist I found on Youtube. It's good stuff I didn't know Country Music was so powerful!!

See if you can see and glean the Spiritual Messages hidden in each song. From the Absolute to the relative, God speaks to you all the time! It speaks through your frustrations, your hopes, your dreams, it speaks through each division and unification!

Your ability to understand life and yourself opens up when you fully awaken, you have no idea what you are missing if you do not go all the way!! Go all the way so you can realize all you ever wanted was to be intimate with all that is, to know it deeply and fully!! If you do not awaken, it will be as if you never fully lived because you do not discover what life truly is, until you realize yourself as LIFE ITSELF!!

Music really is food for the soul, if you ever feel down and out, utilize the power of music to help you get through the tough times. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I'm with this. 

Rediscovering new life/intuited messages in songs you've listened to a million times or one time is always such a great feeling. It's my favorite aspect of music these days. It's really hard for me to articulate the spiritual-esk insight that arises, but suffice to say, it seems very natural and beautiful. 

Yeeee haaaa to that song you shared. It's hitting me in the feels and bringing out some relevant insight. ugh

Note - A fun mis-experience of what you've described is when you see these messages in ordinary conversation and passing interactions. :) Drove me a little insane at first. 

Here's one for passers by: 

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

Music is definitely a very spiritual experience, most of my spiritual experiences have been related to music in some way

Listening to a wide array of music will make you more like God, because you will be more undifferentiated

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

One of the things I've noticed with spirituality is the appreciation and feeling for music. Before I never listened, now all day, of all genres. I had never listened to classical music and the other day I listened Beethoven's 9th symphony. amazing life force, you get lost in it.

Thank you for sharing! I can really relate to what you mentioned. My musical taste has expanded as well. It’s all so beautiful in their own unique ways.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI