Mikesinfinity

Questions about DREAM, PERCEPTION, GODHEAD, SOLIPSISM, POV

61 posts in this topic

Hello all

My first post here. Been listening to Leo for a couple of years and been on this confusing but awesome journey of clawing myself out of the materialist paradigm.

I have done lsd and 5 meo a handful of times and I’ve had the world melt away and been thrown into the void so it’s obvious to me that the computer I’m typing on isn’t some kind of external object with independent existence that I’m perceiving through the eyes, but that this is a dream. What’s still bugging me though is this whole POV thing. From what I’ve read others talking about on this forum I don’t seem to be alone with being confused about it.

I’ve read quite a bit of people’s comments and I have picked up what kind of jargong you guys have here so first I feel like I should mention some things before I get to the actual question and example.

First of all, I’m not claiming to be awake or anything. I don’t really care who’s what. I used to think I understood everything and would even look at myself as ”special” and even ”above” others, but then some brutal ego backlashes humbled me. All I care about now is understanding this for myself. Not look like I got it all figured out, but actually figure it out.

Just telling me I’m playing mind games or whatever and then not explaining in what ways or why you think so doesn’t help me figuring anything out. If you’re in a position to say that you’re supposedly not in that trap yourself and should be able to give me some guidance, or maybe you just want to give the impression publicly that you have come so much further. If that’s your intention, please don’t bother to comment.
Just telling me I don’t understand and then not helping me is also useless. It’s like the teacher telling the kid just starting out math class he doesn’t understand any math. Yeah, like why do you think he’s there?

Also, please don’t spew some nonduality one-liner on me, I’m looking for serious feedback and not interested in hearing the same old lines every newbie loves to write under all the Rupert Spira videos. I’m also not interested in hearing about your definitions of what enlightenment is unless you’re able to talk to me about it in the context of what I’m writing below. With a lot of spiritual folks I more often than not get the feeling that I can’t even have an actual conversation without them starting to tell me about their definitions of enlightenment, or maybe just get a ”there is no you” thrown in the face without even engaging my question. If you’re not engaging what I’m actually writing and just repeating some platitude I won’t take you seriously.

A lot of spirituality folks I’ve talked to always dismisses my desire to understand and tell me I should just drop it because it can’t be understood and that I should ”just be” or something similar, but I’m not content with that. Maybe it’s just you who have a weak mind so it’s easier for you to say ”it can’t be understood” because you don’t understand yourself and then confuse your own limits for what’s possible. I’ve even been told ”you’re very philosophical” in a derogatory sense, as if that’s a negative when doing this kind of work. Jeez.

With that out of the way I hope I can be taken seriously here.

So I have been doing a lot of different thought experiments during and after my trips and I’ve found the video game analogy to be a great visualization to create clear distinctions to understand better so I would really appreciate to get some feedback to course correct me if I’m deceiving myself.   

For you who play video games this might make sense. Let’s say I play some 1st person game but split screen. So I split it into two 1st persons perspective and then in each of the two perspectives we have a body from the 3rd person perspective. With this example it’s easy to see that the two bodies from 3rd person perspective don’t exist in the same world, an external world, but that they only exist as an appearance within each of the 1st person perspectives. If one of the game characters would observe his hand we wouldn’t actually have just one hand but two. The hand from the 1st person perspective isn’t even the same hand as the one that’s in front of the face of the body from the 3rd person perspective that’s part of the other 1st person perspective.  

There are no internal worlds because the 1st person perspectives that we usually think of as internal are not that because it’s the other way around where the bodies that we previously located the 1st person perspectives in instead themselves are in those 1st person perspectives. The 1st person perspectives can’t be located in anything appearing because that would basically be claiming that one 1st person perspective is located in another and that would be the typical grounding that materialists do where they locate objects inside of objects to create ”experience” as something owned by a body. If we would turn both of the 1st person perspectives around, both of the bodies from the 3rd person perspective would now have disappeared but none of the 1st person perspectives would have disappeared as they were never located in those bodies.

So when I’m interacting with another body I understand that there is no 1st person perspective located in that body or owned by it, there is no difference between that body or a rock or whatever, both are appearances within this 1st person perspective, but I still think of it as if there is another 1st person perspective where what I usually call myself in daily normal self-referencing, my body from the 3rd person perspective, is an appearance.

Alright, so here’s my confusion about solipsism. In this analogy there are not two subjects, the bodies are not what’s experiencing or owning any of the perspectives, nothing is being perceived through the eyes or being calculated or created by any brain. Neither is existing in an external world and neither is having any inner experiences. It’s all direct appearance without inside or outside. The whole story of sense organs and biology and external independent world and so forth are something that’s being imagined and then projected as an overlay on the one-layered appearance to create a sense of a separate reality with multiple subjects.

There would not be two separate positions either. If we go further than the screen analogy and imagine we would remove the dividing line between the two 1st person perspectives and merge them so that they are superimposed on each other and then do that with every possible perspective, then all perspectives are located at the same point that itself has no location. A pointless point lol..where everything emerges out of, which is what I think people mean when they talk about the Godhead. Basically that nothingness that sits where I previously imagined and believed my head was. So there is no one looking out of any head, only the Godhead that’s not located anywhere that is looking. My body from the 3rd person perspective, that’s only an appearance within the other 1st person perspective and with no existence outside of it, is also something I’m looking at as the Godhead.

I could see how someone might call this solipsism but my understanding of what’s usually meant by that word would in this screen analogy be equal to if we simply removed one of the two 1st person perspectives on the screen and now only displayed one and that’s it. That’s all of it. Which means that when I’m communicating with another body there is no other perspective with an appearance of me as a body from the 3rd perspective talking. Sounds like a pretty small infinity to me if all there is would be only this one perspective being imagined by the Godhead.

Also, when someone says ”there is only you” or ”you’re only talking to yourself” it can mean drastically different things depending of what ”you” and ”yourself” is referring to. If you said that to a materialist who believes he is a body that’s walking around in an independent external world and using his brain to construct an internal image of that world, that would make no sense to him. Some of these things can be very confusing depending on where you’re coming at it from.
I don’t see how one subject has to mean only one perspective. I mean, in the materialist model we have many subjects but one world. So if you’re coming from that paradigm with thinking it’s only one world and then you hear something like ”there is only one subject”, i.e. you, and you erase all the other subjects you previously imagined to exist under the materialist paradigm, but then still hold the idea of only one world subconsciously, I can see that it’s easy to then draw the conclusion that the forms that are present for you now is all there is. But if you drop the ”one world” idea then one subject doesn’t have to mean one appearance.  

Am I on the right track with this line of thinking?

Anyhow, I’ve been wrecking my mind incessantly over this the last few month and people are saying different things regarding this and I guess this will be no different but would appreciate some feedback about all this from someone with some real experience and hope we can talk about it within the framework of the analogy. If I’m fooling myself I wanna know. That doesn’t mean I will buy anything you say though.

Thanks!

Your perspective on that is already quite good.

I would suggest to add these three perspectives:

1:

Leavitt _ Enlightenment Behind The Scenes .jpg

-> The infinite perspectives in the Non-Euclidian-Space as approximation

2:

When allowing for forgetting in time, then also allowing for forgetting other perspectives right now, or in "space".

3: The Awakening to the Absolutely Empty Subject that you (and all beings) really are. Any boundary can only be imagined within that. That is why you have to be fully empty to understand Absolute Reality.

Then: When you are fully empty and nondual, perceptions perceiving themselves, at some point you will directly have the realization and understanding that the same Consiousness that you are is in the "other", having arisings of the separate self-feelings and -thoughts, being believed and not seen through, just in the same way it was with you for a long time. Then, these dry perspectives explained above become a lived and felt reality.

You can not "think"  or reason your way to these Awakenings. But with a perspective that is actually close to how things really work, it calmes your questions (mental arisings in your mindstream, which also include separate self-feelings and separte self-thoughts) on this, and make you rest in the Suchness, resting in the infinite Abyss of Empty Nothingness that you are. And then you are open for these Awakenings. You can't force them (that would be generating separate-self arisings, or artifical activity as Daniel Brown calls it in "Pointing out the Great Way"), but you can make your mindstream open and compatible/available for them (Evaluating these Koan on Psychedelics for sure also helps). More on that in the chapter on Non-Meditation Yoga in this book.

All waves on the river are the river, watching the river, and are not separate from the river. There is only be the river.

All form that can arise have to arise in Reality/Consciousness, including all imaginary boundaries. If you fully understand the structure of your perspective in this life, you can generalize this understanding for all possible perspectives. Since any boundary or border between any perspective can only be form in consciousness.

How can you define any outside or inside if any boundary marking this boundary would be an arising in Absolute Consciousness? How can there be any time in it, besides and imagined arisings moving in it, imagining all past and future? What has to be there before every beginning and ending? What are you? Can you ever get truly "outside" of Yourself?

And you can not say anything "positive" about this reality that you are, the Absolute Subject, since that would be a form, and arising, arising in it/You. You can only say what it is not. Neti Neti. "It" is Reality itself, unlimited, infinite. And it has the potential for sentience, perceptions perceiving themselves, as soon as forms arise. But this sentience is also empty, it can not be pointed to as arising or form of any kind. And yet, all of the infinite dimensions and forms arise in It/True You.

You can describe the infinity of all arisings/forms of infinite dimensions/multiverses. But that which is truly infinite, what Absolute Reality/True You are, has to be realized and awakened to.

That is why smarter people than myself mainly used Koans like

• the Clap of the one Hand, or
  • An ancient pond/ a frog jumps in/ the sound of water.

But the perspectives explained above  were helpful for me to relax my philosophical mind  with helpful perspectives that were close to how things really work. To be available for the real Awakening.

Selling Water by the River

Edited by Water by the River

Well, the problem is that even the notion of perspective is of course imaginary.

For God's Mind to be Soveriegn, your experience has to be absolute and total. So what is being claimed is that there is nothing outside your experience.

If you imagine other perspectives you must divide your power among them and lose Omniscience and Omnipotence.

You are free to imagine other perspectives but the more you do so the less consciousness you will have.

Remember, in some sense your imagination becomes reality. So if you insist on imagining others that is your reality. To be human is to imagine others. The less you imagine others the less human you will become, until eventually you become God.

True Awakening is so radical the human mind cannot understand it. However, your desire to understand is valid and important. It just won't work without Awakening itself. But you can understand it. During the Awakening itself.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It was shown to me that its like a vr headset. So where your head is is void of nothing and you are labeling that void as inside your head but its not inside anything its infinite open space. And you are essentially watching a movie so nothing you experience has any emotion or thought reality is empty of emotion. There are no other perspectives only yours. Try to feel that you have no head and there is a infinite black hold where your head is that you can fall into.

@Mikesinfinity what difference does it make if both 1st person perspective worlds are only internally generated by each person? If you kill me, I will die both in your internally generated reality and in mine. So it makes no difference if this is a shared dream or individual dream, since what happens in your visual field will also happen in my visual field if we are in proximity. 

But to answer your real question, whether there is only one pov or an infinity of povs, well, you already know the answer to that question by reading my previous posts and comments. I'm sure you wrote this post just to get your belief validated by someone with "a degree in spirituality", by Leo himself or whatever. Truth doesnt come from "qualified" people a lot of the times. 

Infinity isnt what people here say it is. Infinity means an infinite succession of dreams (worlds). Not infinite possibilities experienced from 1st person perspective inside a certain dream (world). You see, this experience you're having in this "complex" universe could be unique, singular. This universe could be thrown away after just one use. Your lifetime is all this world (universe/ dream) was all about. When you die, you will enter another dream universe with completely different physics laws, time etc. Now when I said 'you' and 'after', dont take that literally. There is no you and time might not be a thing outside this current universe. So, back to my main point of this paragraph, just because you imagined infinity to be ALL possible 1st person conscious experiences in THIS universe, it doesnt mean it has to be like this. Infinity doesnt need to be manifested like that, or to be experienced from 1st person perspective in a particular universe. 

You can check out my previous posts and comments if you havent already

@Water by the River you didnt understand his question. He already knows we are all ONE (One Consciousness). He was asking if this ONE is living through others' pov as well (seeing, hearing, feeling etc) or others just act in accordance to the ONE intelligence but they are dead on the inside (no life inside, no conscious experience, no pov)

5 hours ago, MisterNobody said:

you didnt understand his question. He already knows we are all ONE (One Consciousness). He was asking if this ONE is living through others' pov as well (seeing, hearing, feeling etc) or others just act in accordance to the ONE intelligence but they are dead on the inside (no life inside, no conscious experience, no pov)

from my previous post "Then: When you are fully empty and nondual, perceptions perceiving themselves, at some point you will directly have the realization and understanding that the same Consiousness that you are is in the "other", having arisings of the separate self-feelings and -thoughts, being believed and not seen through, just in the same way it was with you for a long time. Then, these dry perspectives explained above become a lived and felt reality."

It is a part of Awakening to feel that the real You is looking through all beings/perspectives. Sorry if my answer was not clear.

Leavitt has that in his book, a beautiful description.

" ... or others just act in accordance to the ONE intelligence but they are dead on the inside (no life inside, no conscious experience, no pov)".

Feel into the subjectivity of other beings/perspectives, and deep into your own subjectivity/Awareness. And see what you find. 

Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj — 'The consciousness in you and the consciousness in me, apparently two, really one, seek unity and that is love.'

Edited by Water by the River

You can think of it like this:

Before deep Awakening you believe there is your bubble of perception and other bubbles of perception.

After deep Awakening you realize that reality is the intersection between those two.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After deep Awakening you realize that reality is the intersection between those two.

@Leo Gura So are you saying there are other bubbles of perception? 

5 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura So are you saying there are other bubbles of perception? 

That's not what I said.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For God's Mind to be Soveriegn, your experience has to be absolute and total. So what is being claimed is that there is nothing outside your experience.

@Leo Gura How do I distinguish this from the ego mind?

7 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura How do I distinguish this from the ego mind?

Well, ultimately you have to discard this notion of "ego mind". It will hold you back.

There really isn't an ego mind, there's just GOD/Consciousness/You -- right NOW.

Ego mind is just some ideas and feelings within your present Consciousness. If you throw all that away you will be left with pure Consciousness.

Ego mind is when you personalize your present experience too much. When you make it all human, biological, and personal. If you strip all the crap away then you're just left with pure reality.

Just imagine that you're so present that you stop conjuring up anything beyond the present moment. No past, no future, no birth, no death, no memories, no ego, no other, no stories, no science, no spirituality. Just PURE NOW.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura So are you saying that my experience of reality is 100 percent my creation?

Is the ego mind just God pretending to be limited? 

Edited by Matthew85

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura So are you saying that my experience of reality is 100 percent my creation?

Depends on what you mean by "my" creation. Certainly not the ego's creation. The ego is not creating the chair you are sitting on.

Is the ego mind just God pretending to be limited? 

Yup. God is dreaming of being human. So your mind is filled with ideas of being a human creature. This places severe limits on you.

God could just as easily dream of being a worm. And then you wouldn't even be able to think. You'd just squirm around in the dark.

There is worm consciousness.

There is human consciousness.

There is alien consciousness.

There is GOD consciousness.

You can be in any of these states. Right now you happen to be in the human state, which has a component to it we call ego. This component is a figment of Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Lately I'm having a really hard time with the lack of awareness and control over the realities we are experiencing. From my Matthew pov it all just seems to be unfolding on it's own. I don't like feeling like a puppet. 

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Right now you happen to be in the human state, which has a component to it we call ego. This component is a figment of Consciousness.

@Leo Gura How do I transcend this limited human consciousness, so I can feel and experience more freedom?

Thanks for all your answers, much appreciated!

@Water by the River

Crazy, I discovered that book by Marc Leavitt recently and started reading it but haven’t finished it yet. I was struck by the image because even if I don’t take that to literally be the case that was the best way I could visualize it to try to understand it on a mind-level.

I don’t know how to use the quote function so I’ll just do like this. You write;
”Then: When you are fully empty and nondual, perceptions perceiving themselves, at some point you will directly have the realization and understanding that the same Consiousness that you are is in the "other", having arisings of the separate self-feelings and -thoughts, being believed and not seen through, just in the same way it was with you for a long time. Then, these dry perspectives explained above become a lived and felt reality.”
I do have that strange feeling of all the objects just being there, somehow self-aware and existing without being perceived. It all feels empty and very loosey goosey. When I just sit and stare at the wall it starts to float around.

I feel like it’s become a living reality in some ways but there is also conditioning that is pulling me back and how I experience things now in relation to that conditioning I’ve definitely felt and still feel to some extent that I’ve completely lost my mind and gone insane because it’s so far out compared to what I thought reality was 3-4 years ago.

I do admit that I’m to a certain extent trying to figure it out by thinking and reason but I’ve also experiences some unreasonable things in my trips so I know it has limits. I have had some breakthroughs but it’s not all clear so I’m weary of thinking ”I got it” and I can still feel there is this sense of wanting to ”grasp”. But I hope this can open me up more and help me go beyond that.   

I listened to the video with Francis and it touches some parts of the dilemma I’m confused about, but I’m gonna have to re-listen a couple of times.

Thank you for your inquiry, I will contemplate on it.

@Leo Gura

I’m not completely clear on how you make a distinction between ”perspectives” that you say is imaginary and ”experience” that you say nothing is outside of. I could personally have switched those terms in my example and called them 1st person experiences instead.  

However, I’m probably deceiving myself about what experience actually is at some level.

I can see that when I’m talking about perspectives I’m imagining some kind of boundary or that I’m holding it as something and that a boundary is what creates two things.

I read something you wrote to someone else where you made a distinction between general omniscience and specific omniscience.
You’ve used this example yourself and I’m sure I’m probably simplifying it but is it something like this?;

We can have sand and we can have shapes made out of that sand. As long as I’m viewing it as shapes while being ignorant of it’s reality, which is just sand, I seem to not be aware of everything? But if I would become completely conscious that the only thing I’m always aware of is just sand and that’s all there is I would in a sense become conscious of everything? And that it’s only when I carve it up into shapes that I can create distinctions and imagine different perspectives?

I had a moment in one of the 5 meo trips where a thought repeatedly came to me which said ”being is prior to knowing” and it felt like no one knows anything. Like the whole of reality just is without anyone knowing of it’s existence. Sometimes I get a small glimpse on where this might be leading and that it will be a complete end of my humanity and it scares the hell out of me but there is also a side of me that just wants the truth.

@Hojo

I didn’t actually label the void as inside my head but that it sits where I previously imagined I had a head. I don’t believe there is a head ”here”. I feel headless and faceless and don’t really have the sense of the world being outside. I feels more like I have no idea where I am that the whole world is like a bubble floating in that not-knowingness.

@MisterNobody

First I just wanna make clear I didn’t write it to have anything validated per se. I wrote because this is where I’m currently at in my line of thinking and I feel stuck and wanted to explain where I’m currently at to get some pointers where to go next. I totally understand that just like in universities and in most institutions in society there are hierarchies of authority and that there are similar things happening within spiritual communities as well, but I have seen enough authority figures say things that is just plain wrong when examined in my direct experience so I don’t conflate authority with truth.

I’m actually extremely anti-authority and have been my whole life and most of the time never buy what anyone says regardless of how that person is being viewed by others. I mean, someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson has a lot of authority but I don’t buy any of his materialism. I view authority mostly as a survival game. To some extent I believe you have to have that anti-authoritarian side to you to really go far in this work and to even be able to question and give up what pretty much everyone around you believes and be willing to look crazy to them if you would speak truthfully from your experience.  
At the same time, I can’t test every statement ever made and have to prioritize. Of course I admit I will carefully listen when Leo says something but it’s not out of blind belief or being a ”fan”, but because I have examined my experience against his insights and have discovered a lot to be true even though there is still a lot I don’t understand. So he has a track record there of saying things that turned out to be true for me.

Regarding the actual topic. You write;

”what difference does it make if both 1st person perspective worlds are only internally generated by each person? If you kill me, I will die both in your internally generated reality and in mine.”

It sounds like you’re saying things that I don’t actually say. In the examples I just explained how I don’t think the 1st person perspectives are being generated or owned by the person/body. I don’t hold my body, eyes or brain responsible for generating anything that’s happening right now. I don’t believe this perspective to be ”mine”.

You also write;

”So, back to my main point of this paragraph, just because you imagined infinity to be ALL possible 1st person conscious experiences in THIS universe, it doesnt mean it has to be like this. Infinity doesnt need to be manifested like that, or to be experienced from 1st person perspective in a particular universe. ”

I have no experience of this 1st person perspective being located in a universe, it’s the other way around as far as I can tell in my direct experience where this 1st person perspective have no location and the universe is a dream. I get that I’m imagining other perspectives/dreams but I’m not imagining them being located at different positions inside a universe. As this 1st person perspective doesn’t have a position I don’t view it as other 1st person perspectives being located at a different position. When I’m ”walking” I feel stationary while the objects flows. I do imagine that there is another perspective but that it’s also being hold in the Godhead/headlessness.
As far as how things manifest, I have experienced weird things on normal dmt so I know the possibilities of imagination and that it’s not limited to only take form as something relatable from a human perspective.  

Lastly;

”He was asking if this ONE is living through others' pov as well (seeing, hearing, feeling etc) or others just act in accordance to the ONE intelligence but they are dead on the inside (no life inside, no conscious experience, no pov)”
I’m not asking that. I already don’t think there is anything ”internal” and said that I don’t think of bodies being different than for example a rock. We usually don’t do grounding with objects like rocks, i.e. locates objects inside of an object and I don’t do that with bodies either so in that sense I already view them as ”dead”, but I don’t think that means the absence of another perspective as I don’t locate it inside a body.

51 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura I don't like feeling like a puppet.

That's because you hold it in your mind like something is wrong with reality.

When you realize reality is Perfect, that GOD is Perfect, you just surrender to it and you are happy and at peace.

The ego is always trying to manipulate its way into a better reality. But with Awakening you realize there is no better reality than to surrender to GOD's Perfection.

41 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Leo Gura How do I transcend this limited human consciousness, so I can feel and experience more freedom?

Working with psychedelics. Or other spiritual methods.

32 minutes ago, Mikesinfinity said:

I’m not completely clear on how you make a distinction between ”perspectives” that you say is imaginary and ”experience” that you say nothing is outside of. I could personally have switched those terms in my example and called them 1st person experiences instead.  

However, I’m probably deceiving myself about what experience actually is at some level.

I can see that when I’m talking about perspectives I’m imagining some kind of boundary or that I’m holding it as something and that a boundary is what creates two things.

Just ask yourself, What is perspective? Have you ever seen any perspective other than your own?

Notice that all perspectives but yours are imaginary and hypothetical. All so-called perspectives are just subdivisions within your over-arching perspective. There is no getting outside your perspective. Because your perspective is Absolute. It's not really a perspective at all. It's Absolute Truth.

I read something you wrote to someone else where you made a distinction between general omniscience and specific omniscience.
You’ve used this example yourself and I’m sure I’m probably simplifying it but is it something like this?;

We can have sand and we can have shapes made out of that sand. As long as I’m viewing it as shapes while being ignorant of it’s reality, which is just sand, I seem to not be aware of everything? But if I would become completely conscious that the only thing I’m always aware of is just sand and that’s all there is I would in a sense become conscious of everything? And that it’s only when I carve it up into shapes that I can create distinctions and imagine different perspectives?

General Omniscience is being directly conscious of what everything is at the highest possible level. A complete comprehension of the ultimate nature of CONSCIOUSNESS.

Specific Omniscience would be if you knew how many ants are crawling around on planet Earth. You are not gonna get specific Omniscience. At least not while you live as a human. Maybe if you die you could get something like that.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you imagine other perspectives you must divide your power among them and lose Omniscience and Omnipotence.
There really isn't an ego mind, there's just GOD/Consciousness/You -- right NOW.

My biggest Problems with Solipsism and Absolute Consciousness are:

• How can my consciousness be absolute when its not on a constant level 
  • How can my consciousness be absolute and I omniscient when I dont know how and why I am imagining, I am not conscious about it 
  • I dont know about me willingly imagining
  • How can I be omnipotent and have a free will to imagine whatever I want at any moment when physical laws strictly determine 

My direct experience make it seem to be impossible that I am the entire Godhead who is omniscient and omnipotent, and that my direct experience is absolute

There must be something "behind the scenes" like the Computers CPU which creates a Videogame. But I feel like a character in this Videogame who wonders what everything is and where it comes from without any control. An omniscient being would simultanously know how it creates experience and experiences, where I only experience. Only experience is nothing compared to an omniscient being. An omniscient being would also be conscious about the illusion, self-deception and forgetting

Supposing I become Awake and conscious about how I am imagining everything, why wasnt I conscious about the imagining process before Awakening if I am already omniscient right now? 

Conclusion: My consciousness is an Aspect of God but not The God.
But change my mind, I am openminded

Edited by GLORY

1 hour ago, GLORY said:

My biggest Problems with Solipsism and Absolute Consciousness are:

• How can my consciousness be absolute when its not on a constant level 
  • How can my consciousness be absolute and I omniscient when I dont know how and why I am imagining, I am not conscious about it 
  • I dont know about me willingly imagining
  • How can I be omnipotent and have a free will to imagine whatever I want at any moment when physical laws strictly determine 

You do not have Absolute Consciousness right now.

You are like a light bulb set to 0.01% power.

My direct experience make it seem to be impossible that I am the entire Godhead who is omniscient and omnipotent, and that my direct experience is absolute

Which is why you need Awakening, to change your direct experience and take your light bulb from 0.01% to 100%.

There must be something "behind the scenes" like the Computers CPU which creates a Videogame.

Yes, there is something behind the scenes, namely more Consciousness.

Conclusion: My consciousness is an Aspect of God but not The God.

In your current state, of course.

I am talking about a very different state which you have not yet accessed.

Edited by Leo Gura