ChrisZoZo

Breakfast ideas which are Vegan, gluten free and no fruit.

9 posts in this topic

Breakfast ideas which are Vegan, gluten free and no fruit.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

A Tofu Scramble

Savory Oatmeal

Chia pudding

Beans on gluten-free toast

Gluten-free Vegan Pancakes

Not eating breakfast

On 01/04/2023 at 2:55 AM, Schizophonia said:

why no fruit ?

As above so below, as within so without.

The best possible food to consume in the morning or when you break your fast(break-fast) is fruit. It is the only food that aids in the bodies natural elimination cycles 4am - noon. 4am until noon, the body is cleansing itself (eliminating) - this is why, for example, people wake up with headaches, crusty eyes, furred tongues and so on - this is the debris coming out. It makes most sense for the body to be doing its housecleaning while we are asleep, because it's then that we are not exerting any extra energy and can let nature take its course.

ELIMINATION (4am-12pm) - During this first 8 hour period, the best foods we can possibly eat (if we want to) are fruits or fruit, veg or green juices, because they require minimal digestion and are the only foods which have been found not to interfere with this cleansing process. Therefore the ideal scenario is to try and incorporate as much fresh fruit or juice into your morning routine and slowly cut down (and ideally, out) on other items. Basically, as soon as you eat anything else, the cleansing stops. More info here http://public.thinkmoreraw.com/3-body-cycles

I personally never eat before 12pm/noon for many years now. I fast at least 16 hours every day and health has improved greatly in all aspects. Occasionally I will have some coconut water or watermelon or something very light or watery or fresh juice made, anything denser causes me to crash.

As above so below, as within so without.

On 4/28/2023 at 10:41 PM, M A J I said:

The best possible food to consume in the morning or when you break your fast(break-fast) is fruit. It is the only food that aids in the bodies natural elimination cycles 4am - noon. 4am until noon, the body is cleansing itself (eliminating) - this is why, for example, people wake up with headaches, crusty eyes, furred tongues and so on - this is the debris coming out. It makes most sense for the body to be doing its housecleaning while we are asleep, because it's then that we are not exerting any extra energy and can let nature take its course.

ELIMINATION (4am-12pm) - During this first 8 hour period, the best foods we can possibly eat (if we want to) are fruits or fruit, veg or green juices, because they require minimal digestion and are the only foods which have been found not to interfere with this cleansing process. Therefore the ideal scenario is to try and incorporate as much fresh fruit or juice into your morning routine and slowly cut down (and ideally, out) on other items. Basically, as soon as you eat anything else, the cleansing stops. More info here http://public.thinkmoreraw.com/3-body-cycles

I personally never eat before 12pm/noon for many years now. I fast at least 16 hours every day and health has improved greatly in all aspects. Occasionally I will have some coconut water or watermelon or something very light or watery or fresh juice made, anything denser causes me to crash.

I've heard eating fruit on an empty stomach is best; so maybe you have a point here.

Unconditional love is all there is.