Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

Feeling brain fog, fatigue etc from eggs then saw this video..

16 posts in this topic

So it‘s really hard with food sensitivities what‘s real, what‘s nocebo etc etc but saw this video today and it makes a lot of sense. She claims eggs for example feed the pathogens in the body which causes things like brain fog. Thoughts?

Beans give me brain fog.

Anything that ferments excessively in the intestine will increase the production and therefore the absorption of endotoxins

Try to eliminate unfermented dairy products, eggs, legumes, very fibrous vegetables, nuts and undercooked starches.

So basically a diet of meats, fermented dairy products, tubers, white rice, fruits, honey, maple syrup, well-cooked vegetables, a little butter/olive oil…

You can try including a few tablespoons of white vinegar in your diet every day and/or 1/2 clove of raw garlic, and/or (especially) 5 to 10 grams of activated charcoal, 

Every night before sleeping because charcoal can "hook" nutrients in the intestine and therefore prevent their assimilation.

I also recommend a vitamin cure, b complex of pure encapsulation is good, a deficiency in certain micronutrients and especially thiamine can create brain fog.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

What did you serve with the eggs? How were they prepared?

Does this always happen with eggs?

Does it happen with other food?

What did you drink alongside it?

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

2 hours ago, Michael569 said:

What did you serve with the eggs? How were they prepared?

in different ways, scrambled etc

Does this always happen with eggs?

i think there needs to be a certain amount

Does it happen with other food?

yea it does but its hard to say with what. I think i do better with bread. Soy can be an issue, mayonnaise also. Chicken and Fish is hit or miss. Meat and many veggies are usually fine. French fries, rice, plantain etc. usually fine.

What did you drink alongside it?

with different beverages. I have felt this way for years and i‘m trying eggs once in a while. 
i often thought it‘s the choline in eggs which causes me to feel worse.

Edited by PurpleTree

Damn I've been eating 5 eggs everyday for the longest time, It's crazy how differently our bodies work.

For example, even though I'm not allergic to anything. Bell peppers (common food in my country) give me insane stomach acid.

It's good to discover where you are sensitive—and to what, in my case... It's my stomach and my skin.

5 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

It's good to discover where you are sensitive—and to what, in my case... It's my stomach and my skin.

It‘s very difficult though because there is nocebo etc. and then some foods cause issues after prolonged time and not immediately after ingestion.

We should all go carnivore, get your asses ready... literally xD

18 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

It‘s very difficult though because there is nocebo etc. and then some foods cause issues after prolonged time and not immediately after ingestion.

Man, I really don't have any value to provide here besides the things I know about myself. I wish I did.

Intermittent fasting + exercise + lots of sun exposure & liquid, always made me feel on the top of the world. as long as I didn't eat junk, food didn't contribute much.

If you really think about it, our ancestors lived in completely different parts of the world and therefore they we're exposed to different foods and circumstances. 

Edited by MarkKol

4 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

We should all go carnivore, get your asses ready... literally xD

Man, I really don't have any value to provide here besides the things I know about myself. I wish I did.

Intermittent fasting + exercise + lots of sun exposure & liquid, always made me feel on the top of the world. as long as I didn't eat junk, food didn't contribute much.

If you really think about it, our ancestors lived in completely different parts of the world and therefore they we're exposed to different foods and circumstances. 

Yea no worries. I tried carnivore for a month it had pros and cons. I‘ve also done water fasts, want to do one again soon-ish. But i think i‘d rather go extinct than being carnivore for ever. The last died i‘ve tried at home was basically getting as much different fibers as possible for the gut micro biome. But right now that‘s hard/impossible because i‘m travelling on a budget. I‘ve also started some yoga which is quite nice. Strenuous exercise sonetimes isn‘t great for me, just makes me fatigued also intermittent fasting drops my blood sugar i feel like.

Also what‘s weird eating big macs basically never makes me feel worse. 

@Schizophonia

8 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

Beans give me brain fog.

Anything that ferments excessively in the intestine will increase the production and therefore the absorption of endotoxins

Try to eliminate unfermented dairy products, eggs, legumes, very fibrous vegetables, nuts and undercooked starches.

So basically a diet of meats, fermented dairy products, tubers, white rice, fruits, honey, maple syrup, well-cooked vegetables, a little butter/olive oil…

You can try including a few tablespoons of white vinegar in your diet every day and/or 1/2 clove of raw garlic, and/or (especially) 5 to 10 grams of activated charcoal, 

Every night before sleeping because charcoal can "hook" nutrients in the intestine and therefore prevent their assimilation.

I also recommend a vitamin cure, b complex of pure encapsulation is good, a deficiency in certain micronutrients and especially thiamine can create brain fog.

If you soak nuts, beans for 12 hrs in 1:4 water ratio they are digesting perfectly. For nuts is better to dry them before consumption - it's not very cool to eat them while they are wet

I can relate to this. I eat eggs on a regular basis but can just tell that they do not sit well, even though I can tolerate eating them.

On 27/03/2023 at 9:01 PM, EugeneTheSage said:

@Schizophonia

If you soak nuts, beans for 12 hrs in 1:4 water ratio they are digesting perfectly. For nuts is better to dry them before consumption - it's not very cool to eat them while they are wet

I've soaked beans for several days in a row in basic water before pressure cooking them for an hour.
I still had gas and bloating :S

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

20 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

I've soaked beans for several days in a row in basic water before pressure cooking them for an hour.
I still had gas and bloating :S

We are meant to sprout grains/legumes before consumption. If you still have gas then they are not for you. Listen to your body.

Raw is always better than cooked as cooked destroys enzymes and life-force.

As above so below, as within so without.

Happened again two days go, ate some eggs because it was the only breakfast. Got inflammation and fatigue symptoms a while later. Maybe it‘s just egg sensitivity.

„Typical symptoms of a food intolerance include:

IBS
bloating
stomach ache

severe headaches
migraines

eczema
acne
itchiness
rashes

a lack of energy
“brain fog”
lethargy

persistent aching
swelling of the joints

depression
anxiety

Respiratory complaints“

https://www.yorktest.com/us/intolerance/egg/

We are all changing as the entire cosmos does. Sooner or later we will not be able to tolerate foods we once did as our vibration and frequency changes. What could of been your medicine in the past could be your poison in the future. Listen to your body of consciousness.

As above so below, as within so without.