Carl-Richard

Random YouTube guy has a magical power of attracting wild animals, and he is a mystic

8 posts in this topic

Look what I just stumbled across xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Extremely valuable words of wisdom on the importance of humility from this man; Thank You for sharing. :x

This man seems to experience an incredible phenomenon known as "animal magnetism". Animals seem feel intigued and invited by his open and loving presence. Early on in the interview he remarks that this is no "doing" of his own. He doesn't do a thing. He says he perceives it entirely as God's doing, as none other than a blessing and Gift given to him by Infinite Intelligence.

I think we can all take notes from this man.

Here on the Actualized forum we find Ourselves constantly observing the thought that "I Am God, I Am Infinite Intelligence." Now, This may very well be true; But the thing is; "We" as an "individual self" have absolutely no clue how Infinite Intelligence Works. Mostly for the reason that there is no "separate self" to begin with. That is a total illusion.

We don't have a clue. Not a single iota.

Perhaps the only thing that we could say is... 
I Am. I Exist.
Infinite Intelligence Exists.
There is no separation.

But there is no "how" in Infinite Intelligence.
We have absolutely no clue "how" Infinite Intelligence works.

It just does!! Hallelujah!! 
It's Pure Magic! ✨

There is Only Infinite Intelligence.
You're never gonna "figure out" Infinity!
You're not gonna "figure out" "how" to "do" Magic!

There is Only Unconditional Love For All Creation. ♾️?
There is only the Giving of Gratitude in Each And Every Moment.
There is The Only The Pure Magic of God. ✨

He gives three questions You can ask to transcend any problems You think You might have in life:

1. What's Good About This? Where is the Love in this Moment?
There is Goodness contained within all things. The Moment contains Love. 
Can You see how this situation or circumstance is actually a good thing?

Ask yourself this as many times as You can, and then come up with three more.
There is always, always, always something wonderful that You haven't fully become aware of yet.
Give thanks always, for everything you've been given, and everything that is to come. Give thanks.

2. What can be Learned from this situation? What is the lesson in this?
We can learn something from Every experience in Life. Each moment is a gift from Infinite Intelligence.
What is the lesson in this situation that Higher Self is sending me? What am I missing that I can learn from?

3. How can the situation be improved? What can I do to improve this situation?
In living our lives here on Earth, we realize there is no higher purpose than being the best we can be for ourselves and all beings who inhabit it. There is no higher purpose than to Serve The Creator in All Beings, and so, we should seek always to improve The Creation.

He says that we can come to enjoy our "problems" in the same way we can come to enjoy the burn of a good workout.
Sure, it's painful, but at the same time, it feels pretty good to level up, it feels good to become a better version of You.

Life is akin to a school. Events in our lives aren't happening to us, they are happening for us.
Life is a none other than A Gift. (that's why it's called The Present! lol) We here to enjoy our lives and give gratitude for each and every aspect of our lives, counting our blessings, and sharing the Love of God as it passes through us in every moment. We Are Lighthouses. We do not "own" anything; And yet, We Are One with It. ♾️?

Give thanks!!

Edited by tuku747

On 27/03/2023 at 2:29 AM, tuku747 said:

Here on the Actualized forum we find Ourselves constantly observing the thought that "I Am God, I Am Infinite Intelligence." Now, This may very well be true; But the thing is; "We" as an "individual self" have absolutely no clue how Infinite Intelligence Works. Mostly for the reason that there is no "separate self" to begin with. That is a total illusion.

Here on actualized, they talk about god and infinite intelligence but they forgot to remove the 'I'. Which is the most important part since it's the ego that block truth in the first place.

I also heard Terence McKenna talk about how he was able to attract tons of butterflies to him. And I mean in a complete horde.

Sometimes when I trip outside there will be far more animals outside than usual, I will see animals I usually don't see

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

1 hour ago, amanen said:

I also heard Terence McKenna talk about how he was able to attract tons of butterflies to him. And I mean in a complete horde.

He is by all means a plant.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.