MisterNobody

God is not Awareness/ Consciousness

24 posts in this topic

God is not Awareness/ Consciousness. God is Intelligence. Pure, Sole, Absolute Intelligence. God is Intelligent Design.

God is not Awareness. That sounds so stupid if you think about it. Why would God be defined as Awareness? Now of course you can say God is all things, but saying God is Awareness is just as accurate as saying God is Cigarettes. 

Terms like Awareness and Consciousness are very misleading, because they imply something which is the object of Awareness, thus creating separation between the two, creating the illusion of duality. You are not the Awareness behind, you ARE YOUR THOUGHTS, you ARE YOUR FEELINGS. YOU ARE YOUR FUCKING KHAKIS !!

You have no idea what God is. Nobody on this planet has any clue. That should humble you. If not, then it is the Devil talking.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@Devin not even intelligence is the right word. There is no right word. They are all pointers, some of them better 

9 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@Devin not even intelligence is the right word. There is no right word. They are all pointers, some of them better 

YOU LIED TO ME?!?!?

That's what people mean by consciousness.

God Yahweh is called the ineffable tetragrammaton, because yah and weh are breath, breath out "yah", breath in "weh", Yahweh is not a word, it's breath, because God cannot be spoken.

@r0ckyreed Or, maybe some people do know what God is, because we are God and somehow obviously God must know itself.

@MisterNobody When I say God is Consciousness, I don't think I am saying it's "Awareness". Awareness is something that exists in consciousness or is imagined as part of a dream, as does intelligence. The idea of awareness is to create a duality of subject and object which is imagined.

If God wasn't consciousness, then how could it be intelligence? Without a ground of being, trueness, etc how could you have intelligence? Consciousness, is infinitely intelligent and God. Consciousness is not something a human is having, but, is God itself. It can take many different forms (an infinite amount). 

Now, you are conscious right now. That is really the truest thing. To imagine God as something else is sort of silly if you think about it.

But, if you smoke some DMT, maybe a week later snort a little 5meodmt, take a few mature trips with these substances, or even have a near death experience etc... Yeah, you start to see that what concousness is is far bigger than being a human, far bigger than logic, far bigger than being human.

The problem with words like  "Awareness" "Consciousness" and even "intelligence" is when that is an idea grounded naive realism, and the idea of an external physical world, which is perceived by sense organs. Essentially, materialism limits these words down to something mechanistic, rational, human, biological, scientific, etc...

But, What God is, is consciousness. It's not human, it doesn't exist anywhere, its not really anything, it just literally is what is the case. What is the case, is consciousness. Consciousness is God, Consciousness is being, Consciousness is infinity, Consciousness is intelligence, Consciousness creates and imagines all distinctions which allow intelligence to be possible. For there to be intelligence there must be duality, and the duality must take place within a ground of being, or essential essence which is true under all circumstances.  There is a strangeloop grokking that needs to be had here. That would be... Consciousness. Which is why Solipsism is true, because God is Consciousness. So, whatever is the case that is true under all circumstances is that which is conscious, or that which is.  

The problem I have is, you can't really put it into words or prove it. You really just need to Grok it. The grokking takes time, and can happen at deeper and deeper levels. I am still vey young in my contemplations and explorations in understanding God, understanding the deepness of reality. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

To say God is "not" something would be to limit God

God is Absolutely Everything

The Answer is Yes, I Am That

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

God Yahweh is called the ineffable tetragrammaton, because yah and weh are breath, breath out "yah", breath in "weh", Yahweh is not a word, it's breath, because God cannot be spoken.

Amazing. I remember I found this in a video a few years ago

13 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Or, maybe some people do know what God is, because we are God and somehow obviously God must know itself.

God cannot know itself because it is itself. Being is prior to knowing. Being is primary, knowing is conceptual. Being is ultimately unknowable. There is no other to know God. There is only me - The Self/Force.

Anybody who claims to know God is my own self-deception at work. I imagine others who claim they know God.

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

@r0ckyreed There is not real english word for this.

God Knows itself, by Being Itself. It knows itself perfectly. 

If it didn't know itself, completely it would be a retard. God, as infinite intelligence and consciousness completely know's itself, even if it is a mystery to itself. God is also the one thing that doesn't need to prove to itself that it knows itself because it knows itself so well if never needs to prove it to itself. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art Yes you're right. You know spirituality and studied a lot that's why you understand what spirituality means when it says Consciousness. But explaining God to a newbie and using Consciousness ... it can be misinterpreted. Explaining spirituality in words is very limiting. It all depends on what meanings we attribute to certain terms

4 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@r0ckyreed There is not real english word for this.

God Knows itself, by Being Itself. It knows itself perfectly. 

No human can know God because God is too profound to be understood through human intellect. To know God is to become God, which means you stop being a human. As long as you are human, your understanding will always be limited. To say otherwise is to insult and go against what God is. I am God but I have no knowledge at all about anything but that I exist. All knowledge is a dream. Awakening is also a dream because you there are always infinite stages of awakening. It never ends.

Edited by r0ckyreed

@r0ckyreed There is truth to what you are saying I think.

However, there are tools and practices to reveal to you the nature of God, that is not understood through intellectual process, but by direct realization and being. In these states of consciousness God reveals itself to itself. Just because it's dreaming most of the time, it can reveal itself to it's human self in a way that the human self can grok things about God's nature to itself.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@tuku747 A facet of God, just as Love is a facet o God. Consciousness is not a very good defining word in my opinion

@MisterNobody How do you describe God?

◭"89"

2 minutes ago, MisterNobody said:

@tuku747 A facet of God, just as Love is a facet o God. Consciousness is not a very good defining word in my opinion

A Facet of God is God Itself. No matter where You Look, God is There in God's Entirety. 

That's what's important to remember. There is no "not God".

You Are It.

Edited by tuku747

Everything all at once.

Everything Now!

◭"89"

@MisterNobody Be careful. Your habitual arrogance here will eventually get you banned. Don't waste this opportunity you have to learn and grow.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.