LSD-Rumi

LSA is legal LSD when extracted properly

11 posts in this topic

So I used this drug recently and it was very similar to LSD. Normally if you use LSA from morning glory or hawaiian baby wood rose, you will get a significant nausea and some form limb jerk or headach. But if you extracted it properly you will get none of that and it is so easy. 

You just put the seeds in a blender and crush them, then you put them in fridge for a day with garlic and some ginger. You then put them through a coffee filter and you are ready to go. 

Morning glory common dose is 150 seeds and strong one is 300.

it is important to buy untreated seeds, as some are coated with a toxic material.

an affiliate link for morning glory 

https://amzn.to/40dK6EM

There is a better way, where you use wine/alcohol and it removes all the gunk/side effects. 

Edited by Pudgey

One time I sucked on a bunch of crushed morning glory seeds but it has zero effect. Never tried extraction.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One time I sucked on a bunch of crushed morning glory seeds but it has zero effect. Never tried extraction.

Not all of them have psychedelic effect. They need to be purple strain not white

They have a very forresty / natural / muddy vibe for me. They are great. Never had shrooms but I would not be suprised if they were similiar.

LSA works and I had my first psychedelic experience with it. It was VERY euphoric and opened a lot of doors in my mind.

But I used Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds as the plant containing it. AFAIK the concentration there is a lot higher, so you need less plant material.

The experience can be ruined due to a lot of nausea, according to a lot of reports and my later experiences. Nowadays I would prefer LSD to LSA, it just feels a lot cleaner.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

@LSD-Rumi care to share the full extraction tek? I’m looking for an almost fool-proof extraction method to eliminate nausea as much as possible.

@decentralized just blend them, add some garilc, ginger and water,  leave them in the fridge for a couple of hours, then filter and drink. It tastes just fine.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

It turns out, you need to keep that blend with garlic a couple of days and filter it pretty well, or you will get a very nasty nausea.

On 18/03/2023 at 3:33 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

So I used this drug recently and it was very similar to LSD. Normally if you use LSA from morning glory or hawaiian baby wood rose, you will get a significant nausea and some form limb jerk or headach. But if you extracted it properly you will get none of that and it is so easy. 

You just put the seeds in a blender and crush them, then you put them in fridge for a day with garlic and some ginger. You then put them through a coffee filter and you are ready to go. 

Morning glory common dose is 150 seeds and strong one is 300.

it is important to buy untreated seeds, as some are coated with a toxic material.

an affiliate link for morning glory 

https://amzn.to/40dK6EM

That extraction method is similar enough to the one most common one; lime juice for 24-48hr + filter. That leaves plenty of gunk that will give you nausea in there no matter how well you filter or how long you leave it.

The filter will let the same things past no matter how long you leave it as well.

I had a chemist friend who said that properly extracting and isolating the LSA is basically not something the average person can do at home without access to a bunch of chemicals and lab equipment.

Personally the taste and nausea of the woodrose seeds was so bad that the taste alone now physically makes me sick. The trips I've had then with proper LSD blow it out of the water as well.

@something_else I don't know, I once tripped on it with minimal nausea but I left with garlic for two weeks. And the taste is not bad at all, Just try dyrian rue tea and you will understand what bad taste is :P