Arthogaan

Defense of Leo's harsh style & why you should Love him, not expect him to be loving

66 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, a little emotional outburst after being insulted and repeated 20 times that the work you believe in and give your all to is a scam, it's not something weird. 

This is Leo's forum he obviously doesn't deserve to be told how he should behave here, that wasn't my point.

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

say Leo actually deserves an annual break from this work

I'd say that the Leo's work is done. A great work that will remain for posterity. the first to really decipher out what reality is. I think that in a few years, everything he has explained will be normal and obvious to many people.

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

This is Leo's forum he obviously doesn't deserve to be told how he should behave here, that wasn't my point.

It's Leo's forum but it's your forum too since you are spending your time here and give here your best, you can tell him what do you think, same as me 

Said that, my opinion is that he should re admit flyboy, he wasn't a stupid at all, he is a solid guy, but he don't understand. contrasting his opinions is a useful exercise

Edited by Breakingthewall

12 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@StarStruck

Screw that British guy! He is not justified to give a fucking critic of Leo when he himself is deeply a hypocrite! I say Leo actually deserves an annual break from this work and to file lawsuits to those who slander him and his work given the amount of BS flung his way.

Is he a hypocrite? How?

In Tate we trust

Hey everyone, yes, with every person you may agree or you may disagree and that’s perfectly fine. There are a few things I disagree with Leon, but at the same time, maybe we speak in different levels. I will be honest, I listen to most of his lectures, and they are very deep and profound. There’s so much to learn, and I gave Leon a lot of credit that he spends his time and research to make those videos for free. Just appreciate how much time he puts in to educate us and I’m sure he is missing and a lot of fun things with most of us do. It’s so much easier to listen for two or three hours for a lecture them to prepare it, which takes 10 to 20 or maybe 100 hours. 
I will be honest, at least initial videos. He was biased in politics, but with time, and especially recently his position, neutralized, especially if you watch the two part series, understanding, liberal, and conservative minds. Maybe we just not understood him correctly or maybe he didn’t express and it’s allowed to be a bias or maybe it was by us and that’s fine I’m sure most of us have our own biases that we would not tolerate others but all in all I just want to say a big thank you for learning so much. And I will make a very bold statement, I have not met a more serious, and a more rigorous such a philosophical and deep epistemological enlightened teacher as Leo.

On 3/19/2023 at 1:43 AM, StarStruck said:

jordan-peterson-hypothetically.gif

Can't we all just get along 9_9

Most of us in this forum is the same personality type.  I wonder why people don't see that we have similar faces. This energy of creative freedom, interest in consciousness, obliteration, we are the counterpart of satan, an outsider. This is the reason for the style of the forum, and not because all the members would be advanced.