itsadistraction

What is some music you like?

2,266 posts in this topic

I like a lot ofΒ music

i find this music video funny also

Β 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Undoubtedly one of the most brilliant electronic dance music projects ever.

Edited by Nilsi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by WritingHands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nilsi said:

This really hits the spot.

Ah wowπŸ‘Œis good
Β 

terribly underrated song


There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum β€” it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LoseYourvelf said:

terribly underrated song

Darn, it says for me β€œVideo unavailable - The uploader has not made this video available in your country”

What is the title and artist?


π΅π‘’π‘Žπ‘’π‘‘π‘¦ 𝑖𝑠 π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘’π‘›π‘‘ πΌπ‘›π‘“π‘–π‘›π‘–π‘‘π‘¦Β π‘£²β‹†ο½‘Λš

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Darn, it says for me β€œVideo unavailable - The uploader has not made this video available in your country”

What is the title and artist?

The Clash - Wrong 'Em Boyo

sorry bout that, enjoy

I like how they play a totally different song for the intro then a band member says "start that over again" and they just play an entirely different song, the song being the Wrong 'Em Boyo

Edited by LoseYourvelf

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum β€” it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont u no it is wrong to cheet the twying man


There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum β€” it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Β 


There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum β€” it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Β 


There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum β€” it's breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now