ValiantSalvatore

Casual Date & Getting Laid & Talking Points

45 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Any possible deep experienced based advice on how to get laid on the first date during day time?

It's not different than any other date. You have a coffee, you stroll around, you do physical escalation, you invite her over to watch a movie, you start making out.

You should get a sense of what her plans are for the rest of her day if it's early in the day. You want to make sure her evening is free. Screening for these logistical detail is probably the biggest key. You have to manage the time well.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not different than any other date. You have a coffee, you stroll around, you do physical escalation, you invite her over to watch a movie, you start making out.

You should get a sense of what her plans are for the rest of her day if it's early in the day. You want to make sure her evening is free. Screening for these logistical detail is probably the biggest key. You have to manage the time well.

It's at her city, so I am driving there. It's 35mins+ away from my place.

Saying we could watch a movie if you're free at your place, could work? When I ask what she'll be doing at the end/rest of the day. Asking her is mandatory, in the sense of getting better with women. As well as a generell rule?

This is like my 6-7 date.

We'll be moving into the evening hours. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

If you are driving to her city then you should attempt to pull to her place. Bring your iPad with you and tell her to watch a movie with you at her place. Or bring a bottle of wine and then suggest to drink it at her place. Something like that.

Edited by Leo Gura

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are driving to her city then you should attempt to pull to her place. Bring your iPad with you and tell her to watch a movie with you at her place. Or bring a bottle of wine and then suggest to drink it at her place. Something like that.

Just asking could do the trick? I don't have an iPad she does not drink. She does boxing, could ask to see something at her place for example? 

I'll find some way, I don't have any props here, if I'd be more healthy and successfully established I would attempt to trip with her. As well as force her to do some sparing and or smith. akin at her place, show me some boxing moves I dunno. I'll see what I can do...

@ValiantSalvatore Sounds like you need to be more patient and do multiple dates with her. It is unlikely she will let you back to her place like that. Unless she really likes you and is desperate.

If you want to do same-night lays you gotta develop a better logistical plan, with something to offer the girl. Otherwise you're just throwing dice and hoping for snake eyes. You need to design the situation so that she doesn't feel like a slut for coming home with you. Having a cool place with some activities is quite important for consistent results. Proximity of your place is also important. She's not likely to drive to another city to sleep with you.

But also, there's nothing wrong with doing multiple dates. The truth is that most quality girls will not sleep with you on the first date. So don't be too desperate for it.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@ValiantSalvatore Sounds like you need to be more patient and do multiple dates with her. It is unlikely she will let you back to her place like that. Unless she really likes you and is desperate.

If you want to do same-night lays you gotta develop a better logistical plan, with something to offer the girl. Otherwise you're just throwing dice and hoping for snake eyes. You need to design the situation so that she doesn't feel like a slut for coming home with you. Having a cool place with some activities is quite important for consistent results. Proximity of your place is also important. She's not likely to drive to another city to sleep with you.

But also, there's nothing wrong with doing multiple dates. The truth is that most quality girls will not sleep with you on the first date. So don't be too desperate for it

I have a sauna that I could ask to be fixed as it's not in use. I don't own a TV, neither do I plan to own one my place is large, yet wine and the sauna could be the only thing I could offer. As well as the swimming thing I mentioned in another thread.

What are other cool things to own? That are pretty cheap? I don't have the place setup, yet as this is costly for example bikes etc. for at home training etc. Darts? 

To complicated and just going for some wine and dinner at my place?

@ValiantSalvatore Sauna is not very good because it implies getting naked and sweaty.

You need to get an iPad or laptop or TV for watching films with girls. This is not optional. Stop being lame.

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I have a sauna that I could ask to be fixed as it's not in use. I don't own a TV, neither do I plan to own one my place is large, yet wine and the sauna could be the only thing I could offer. As well as the swimming thing I mentioned in another thread.

What are other cool things to own? That are pretty cheap? I don't have the place setup, yet as this is costly for example bikes etc. for at home training etc. Darts? 

To complicated and just going for some wine and dinner at my place?

A pet rabbit. Buy yourself a pet rabbit. 

Who would refuse you offering them to go and play with a rabbit xD

Just fuck her on the backseat of your car if you are so cheap.

In Tate we trust

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sauna is not very good because it implies getting naked and sweaty.

You need to get an iPad or laptop or TV for watching films with girls. This is not optional. Stop being lame.

I have two laptops, that are pretty good as well as a pretty good PC setup just to watch movies next to each other. I usually work there. Most of my time is devoted to work and studying. 

@ValiantSalvatore Then stop being silly and bring your laptop to her house and load it up with good content. Jesus. This isn't rocket science.

Edited by Leo Gura

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Then stop being silly and bring your laptop to her house and load it up with good content. Jesus. This isn't rocket science.

You'd legit take a laptop bag to a date and carry it around the whole or carry it around the whole date? That is not stupid? 

Beign charming does not have more value? As she'd be inclined to do invite you to watch movies? Is that not more realistic than loading a bunch of movies on a laptop and bringing it to a date? Is that not a little desperate? 

I can do it at one point, as this takes some serious time commitment, I don't have the time and luxury to watch a bunch of movies. I am not a big movie fan without a larger group of people I prefer working on a project and or lifelong-learning. I am more serious about that, reading, coding etc. 

I enjoy movie a lot, yet I don't watch any in my freetime, it's legit a waste of time I mostly then do fitness and or do something else that is more fun to me than movies. I mostly enjoy it with knowledgeable friends. Anyway, I dunno as none here are gym rats etc. 

@ValiantSalvatore Jesus man. You leave it in your car or backpack.

Okay, I'm done here.

Edited by Leo Gura

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Jesus man. You leave it in your car or backpack.

Okay, that is what I thought. Thanks for no b.s. With the monkey b.s on this forum. 

Seriously thanks! I am pretty anal, I would prefer having a gun and a laptop in the trunk of my car and no TV's in my bed and workroom that is the most distracting shit. I love movies, yet when I meet some high earning doctors they gave me the advice ditch the TV and read books. I only will buy a TV to hook it up to a bike to do some exercises in the winter, as well as in a living room. Yet I only have a sleep and a work room currently at 60+ m^2

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay, I'm done here.

Again, thanks for mentioning something that is obvious as it's not to me and the monkey comments without some serious thought is quiet triggering. 

I ignored both, no need to engage in this...

24 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Again, thanks for mentioning something that is obvious as it's not to me and the monkey comments without some serious thought is quiet triggering. 

I ignored both, no need to engage in this...

Funny you accuse me of three brain cells while saying this. Maybe you should stay in the front seat while we show you the other obvious things. ?

In Tate we trust

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Funny you accuse me of three brain cells while saying this. Maybe you should stay in the front seat while we show you the other obvious things. ?

Shows SD development. Legit that is the joke. There is no maybe, you'd most likely make a good girlfriend to me the way you answer these things, it's ridiculous. TURQUOISE MENTIONS THE OBVIOUS !!!! SHOCKER!! I KNOW!!!!

Just stop it. 

I give you a good pounding ;). The amount of lying you'll concot is the most obviosu thing I can tell by your character, to me you are pretty disgusting. Just bend the truth your way while I puke. 

I sorta take it back, yet I also mean it seems, you have some humour, yet I don't like the date rape vibe. As a female friend of mine was molested by her greedy nerdy boyfriend, where I thought wow game legit has more class than some nerd from an elite university. 

Anyway, maybe rattle a sack of money and see what happens, this is what I thought yesterday as I saw some gold diggers. 

4 minutes ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Shows SD development. Legit that is the joke. There is no maybe, you'd most likely make a good girlfriend to me the way you answer these things, it's ridiculous. TURQUOISE MENTIONS THE OBVIOUS !!!! SHOCKER!! I KNOW!!!!

Just stop it. 

I give you a good pounding ;)

?

In Tate we trust

You guys are funny.

I have taken the weirdest of things to dates. My big big digeridoo, mini chess that we were playing on a regular sized table in the park xD, blankets, I love taking blankets to dates and sitting by a river or something, very big hammock is nice too, printed pages of poetry that we were reading to each other up some hill, board games, there are some small-packaged fast-paced games out there.

I have a shit-ton of ideas. Some crazy, like pulling out an inflatable boat out of the trunk of my car as a surprise, give her a paddle and go down a river. No-one expects shit like that. You need a proper kind of girl for it, and maybe not on a first or second date, xD, but crazy hot girls love crazy man's ideas.

Oh an action video recorder, or professional camera is a nice toy to have on a date. And like I have said earlier, simple music instruments are great. Especially in a setting like a fireplace.

You can also buy a slackline and setup it somewhere in the garden or wherever. It's a lot of fun.

Edited by Girzo

29 minutes ago, Girzo said:

You guys are funny.

I have taken the weirdest of things to dates. My big big digeridoo, mini chess that we were playing on a regular sized table in the park xD, blankets, I love taking blankets to dates and sitting by a river or something, very big hammock is nice too, printed pages of poetry that we were reading to each other up some hill, board games, there are some small-packaged fast-paced games out there.

I have a shit-ton of ideas. Some crazy, like pulling out an inflatable boat out of the trunk of my car as a surprise, give her a paddle and go down a river. No-one expects shit like that. You need a proper kind of girl for it, and maybe not on a first or second date, xD, but crazy hot girls love crazy man's ideas.

Oh an action video recorder, or professional camera is a nice toy to have on a date. And like I have said earlier, simple music instruments are great. Especially in a setting like a fireplace.

You can also buy a slackline and setup it somewhere in the garden or wherever. It's a lot of fun.

Thank the lord a human appears. Mini-Chess is one thing I like chess a lot. I'll come up with stuff that fits, me if I could have a proper car I'd take my bike always with me.

Thank you again!! I'll come up with some unique and fun things. Professional Camera is the nextthing on the list, even when it's a bit of a tech stereotype etc. I also want something unique etc. 

Less is more, I presume a bike, chess and a laptop is enough...With a satchel...