Breakingthewall

5 meo teachings

17 posts in this topic

Yesterday I arranged some classes with my teacher: 5 meo dmt. He is an effective teacher, but tough. If you make a mistake, he doesn't hit you with a stick, he hits you hard in the face with a bat. I already know him, so I was counting on the usual beating. My dose is approx 20 mg vaped. Assured breakthrough. First 5 and then the rest, so that it is not so traumatic. Yesterday I did it 4 times, the first time, reality is empty, it is an infinite field of nothing. Nothing is revealed. Dead.

Two hours later, the second - the same, but longer lasting. Nothingness is concentrated in a tightening sphincter of darkness, there is only that. Horror. Good!

Two hours later, another. Total breakthrough. Dissonant vibration. utter horror. I get up, try to vomit. I can't because I haven't eaten in 8 hours. Well, I recover, I'm going to see a friend, a walk, everything normal. As I walk I realize a detail: in the experience I am looking ahead, at reality, waiting for reality to open up. Reality is empty and has a horrible vibration. How strange, if now I'm hitting the street and everything is harmonious.

I understand! I'm looking outside of myself. I have already had 4 true breakthroughs to infinity, but they have been from taking massive doses and they have lasted very little. I have not understood. It has been a wonderful experience but that's it. Now I have understood. It's basic btw. I must not look outside, I must open myself. What I'm looking for is me.

I go to sleep, many unpleasant reactivations, the experiences are repeated. I wake up at 4 in the morning, make another one. It's going to be in total darkness, I have a headlamp light that I turn off when I hit it. The nothing. I open myself. I let it happen. I disappear. full void. full depth. Complete fullness. It opens even more. Infinite. Everything. I. I'm standing in the room with open arms. It fluctuates from perceiving my body to merging into the whole. Yes. Total. I see my body. Understand. I understand what it is, what I am. The experience lasts approximately one hour. I go to bed, every time I close my eyes, infinity. Today, if I close my eyes I see fractals that open up, I am aware all the time of what I am. There is nothing outside of me. I am absolute. I just want to enter more into me

Interesting.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Yeah, I think from now on I can really go deeper every time. This time I have really understood. what I am. I am aware right now. If it weren't for the fact that I have a work trip tomorrow, I would continue. Another thing that I have learned: from now on my trips will be at night. the day is a great distraction

Edited by Breakingthewall

Ketamine + 5-MeO-DMT in a cartridge is an astonishing combo if you have the opportunity.

31 minutes ago, halfknots said:

Ketamine + 5-MeO-DMT in a cartridge is an astonishing combo if you have the opportunity.

really? how is that? Although for me for now 5 meo is more than enough. It's amazing what this substance can do, I intend to go as deep as possible with it.

They both function at least in part on the default mode network and synergize beautifully. Low-medium dose ketamine paves the way for a full release on 5-MeO-DMT, making it more than twice as potent I would say.

I agree 5 is plenty strong on its own, and I'm not usually one to mix medicines. This is a special combination. Try for yourself and see!

What are you using to vape the 5?

Edited by halfknots

@halfknots interesting. maybe do a test. I will surely do it in the future.

For vaping I use 100ml flasks, with a cork with a metal stem inside for aspiration. quite effective

@halfknots can you tell a little more why this is special? Is there a fear coming up

Do you take 5 meo in the peak of ketamine Trip? 

20 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@halfknots can you tell a little more why this is special? Is there a fear coming up

Do you take 5 meo in the peak of ketamine Trip? 

I can only speak to my experience, which is that there is no fear. The specialness at least in part comes from the disinhibition and dissociation that ketamine offers, which seems to open one up to the 5-MeO-DMT. One five second draw on ketamine was MUCH stronger than two five second draws without ketamine.

When using this combo I stick to the medium dose ketamine range, working up over over a couple hours, and then use a 1:1 5-MeO-DMT pen.

Only one way to find out what it's like.

7 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yesterday I arranged some classes with my teacher: 5 meo dmt. He is an effective teacher, but tough. If you make a mistake, he doesn't hit you with a stick, he hits you hard in the face with a bat. I already know him, so I was counting on the usual beating. My dose is approx 20 mg vaped. Assured breakthrough. First 5 and then the rest, so that it is not so traumatic. Yesterday I did it 4 times, the first time, reality is empty, it is an infinite field of nothing. Nothing is revealed. Dead.

Two hours later, the second - the same, but longer lasting. Nothingness is concentrated in a tightening sphincter of darkness, there is only that. Horror. Good!

Two hours later, another. Total breakthrough. Dissonant vibration. utter horror. I get up, try to vomit. I can't because I haven't eaten in 8 hours. Well, I recover, I'm going to see a friend, a walk, everything normal. As I walk I realize a detail: in the experience I am looking ahead, at reality, waiting for reality to open up. Reality is empty and has a horrible vibration. How strange, if now I'm hitting the street and everything is harmonious.

I understand! I'm looking outside of myself. I have already had 4 true breakthroughs to infinity, but they have been from taking massive doses and they have lasted very little. I have not understood. It has been a wonderful experience but that's it. Now I have understood. It's basic btw. I must not look outside, I must open myself. What I'm looking for is me.

I go to sleep, many unpleasant reactivations, the experiences are repeated. I wake up at 4 in the morning, make another one. It's going to be in total darkness, I have a headlamp light that I turn off when I hit it. The nothing. I open myself. I let it happen. I disappear. full void. full depth. Complete fullness. It opens even more. Infinite. Everything. I. I'm standing in the room with open arms. It fluctuates from perceiving my body to merging into the whole. Yes. Total. I see my body. Understand. I understand what it is, what I am. The experience lasts approximately one hour. I go to bed, every time I close my eyes, infinity. Today, if I close my eyes I see fractals that open up, I am aware all the time of what I am. There is nothing outside of me. I am absolute. I just want to enter more into me

Sounds like you do some deep and intense experiments in consciousness and I appreciate that. But is it stabilizing for your relative self/survival activities stuff? How does it affect your relative human life? 

1 hour ago, Cireeric said:

Sounds like you do some deep and intense experiments in consciousness and I appreciate that. But is it stabilizing for your relative self/survival activities stuff? How does it affect your relative human life? 

No problems with that.

On 3/14/2023 at 9:23 AM, Breakingthewall said:

You stated you did 4 journeys. Am I correct to assume you did 20 mgs of 5meo in TOTAL??

2 hours ago, RamPhoenix said:

You stated you did 4 journeys. Am I correct to assume you did 20 mgs of 5meo in TOTAL??

No, 20 mg each one. I hope i never going to need to do that again 

On 3/15/2023 at 8:16 PM, Breakingthewall said:

No, 20 mg each one. I hope i never going to need to do that again 

80mg of Synthetic 5-meo-dmt in one day. Isnt there a case to be wary of serotonin syndrome?

@halfknots I will try out. So first snorting a normal ketamin dose (30 mg?) and then after an hour or two Smoking  5 meo dmt(20mg)? 

2 hours ago, RamPhoenix said:

80mg of Synthetic 5-meo-dmt in one day. Isnt there a case to be wary of serotonin syndrome?

On 16/3/2023 at 2:01 AM, RamPhoenix said:

According to what I have read, that does not happen with 5 meo. the danger is cardiorespiratory arrest from a punctual overdose, and it is quite rare

2 hours ago, OBEler said:

@halfknots I will try out. So first snorting a normal ketamin dose (30 mg?) and then after an hour or two Smoking  5 meo dmt(20mg)? 

I consider 30mg a light dose. It depends on your tolerance and how deep you want to go.

We use repeated small doses of ketamine over the course of an hour or two until we reach the desired level of effect, and then take 2-5 second drags of a 1:1 5-MeO-DMT pen. This is the only way I've worked with this combo so can't comment on any other protocol. The idea is to have the ketamine and 5-MeO-DMT exerting their influence at the same time.