StarStruck

Procrastinating taking Psychedelics

7 posts in this topic

My intention was to trip every 2 weeks. For the last 2 months I haven't because every time the day nears, my ego makes a fuss, finds an excuse not to take the LSD trip. As we all know set and setting is important so I don't want to take LSD while feeling horrible because that could lead to a bad trip. My theory is that it is just a defense mechanism of my ego who is creating problems to save itself. What do you guys think I should do? Just take the trip nonetheless? I usually take 200 ug.

In Tate we trust

Make first trip in a while pleasant. Prepare some music, good food and take half a dose and welcome a pschedelic in a way. Say hi to the substance.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

You’ll be amazed at what you can overcome. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

no rush

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

no rush

Great point as well. My last ketamine session was almost a year ago. I want to do it again, but I’m not in a rush to do it anytime soon. I’ve been learning from cannabis and stimulants in the meantime; gaining new insights daily. 

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

I always find I fret until I take it. but once it kicks in I forget I was ever worried. 

1 minute ago, eggopm3 said:

I always find I fret until I take it. but once it kicks in I forget I was ever worried. 

Definitely relate to this. Literally me before each of my trips xD

One time during the peak of my ketamine assisted therapy, I felt like I was dying. I asked my therapist if something wrong, and she was like “nah, you look calm, go ahead and do whatever to you want”. Then the trip continued beautifully.

I even asked the nurse after the trip if my vitals were abnormal during the trip, and they said everything was normal.

Crazy how our mind can trick us so convincingly!