StarStruck

Women treat MEN the way men treat JOBS: how relationship goals change the dating

247 posts in this topic

Basically the same message Andrew Tate gives but obviously without the toxicity. Andrew Tate is basically Prometheus that let the red pill genie out of the bottle. Even highly educated people are basically taking over Andrew's talking points. I think there will be a major switch of momentum against toxic femininity in the octagon of narratives.

In Tate we trust

It's called hypergamy.

I don't agree that this is the case. Hypergamy is almost exclusively true with gold diggers, but other than that, it's not really the case. Most people resist change as much as they can. Nobody just simply quits their current job if they're promised a better one. There are serious consideration to take, and serious consequences to be aware of.

But yes, don't take it personally. That is wise.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

All this is just a distraction and making you worse with yourself and then women...

Andrew tate plays a status game and using "facts"to get clicks same as 99% of youtubers on woman these days if you follow that you are just getting worse and worse...this is not solution orianted...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

25 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

It's called hypergamy.

I don't agree that this is the case. Hypergamy is almost exclusively true with gold diggers, but other than that, it's not really the case. Most people resist change as much as they can. Nobody just simply quits their current job if they're promised a better one. There are serious consideration to take, and serious consequences to be aware of.

But yes, don't take it personally. That is wise.

It's absolutely true. It's not hypergamy.

Divorced Moms   https://divorcedmoms.com/why-do-women-initiate-divorce-more-than-men

Why Do Women Initiate Divorce More Than Men?

Mar 11, 2020 — According to a 2015 study, women initiate 69% of all divorces; for college-educated women, the rate jumps to 90%.

Edited by Devin

@Devin Nice you bring out the statistics ? i thought we on self development forum not self pity,self sabotaging one...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Nice you bring out the statistics ? i thought we on self development forum not self pity,self sabotaging one...

Just be aware, they will leave yo ass.

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's absolutely true.

What is absolutely true?

@Devin omg dude proving my point...

It's you.

Now fight.

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's absolutely true. It's not hypergamy.

Divorced Moms   https://divorcedmoms.com/why-do-women-initiate-divorce-more-than-men

Why Do Women Initiate Divorce More Than Men?

Mar 11, 2020 — According to a 2015 study, women initiate 69% of all divorces; for college-educated women, the rate jumps to 90%.

The reason behind the divorces is feminism. I live in a third world country, and basically all the women that I know that have been infected by feminist propaganda are divorced. They want to take their power back, so that's what they get.

Educated women can afford a divorce more because they can survive without a husband relatively easier than uneducated women. Their jobs are more paying, and they're usually from higher socio-economic levels.

Don't assume that the divorces mean there is an immediate replacement, or even a replacement at all.

@Gesundheit2 Reason behind anything is you if you dont see it god help you...feminism is not the problem its you picking a feminist for your wife if we gonna play like that...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

The reason behind the divorces is feminism. I live in a third world country, and basically all the women that I know that have been infected by feminist propaganda are divorced. They want to take their power back, so that's what they get.

Educated women can afford a divorce more because they can survive without a husband relatively easier than uneducated women. Their jobs are more paying, and they're usually from higher socio-economic levels.

Don't assume that the divorces mean there is an immediate replacement, or even a replacement at all.

I don't see how the video alluded that there was a replacement man stealing the woman, the women will leave a relationship for her personal wants, just like a man may leave a job to start his own business, or sail around the world.

10 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin omg dude proving my point...

You didn't post a point, so...... you're welcome. Dudes should know these neo-feminists are not loyal.

Edited by Devin

@Devin i did like statistics are self pity showing that you have weak mentality, you should write the sentence like this to be the truth

Dudes should know these neo-feminists are not loyal TO ME.

I dont know why you care about other men are you trying to get them instead(not my words but by some wise man ;))

It's you.

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin i did like statistics are self pity showing that you have weak mentality, you should write the sentence like this to be the truth

Dudes should know these neo-feminists are not loyal TO ME.

I dont know why you care about other men are you trying to get them instead(not my words but by some wise man ;))

Statistics carry more weight than anecdotal evidence. Guy's are getting their eyeballs screwed out because of this shit, fuck that, they should be warned.

Edited by Devin

@Devin Whos fault is it?

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin Whos fault is it?

Dude, the guys won't do it if they know, that's the point of telling them.

@Devin You dont get it,we can take one woman she will treat one guy like trash and another like king ...all you do is blaming women for your lack of abilities thats my take you do what you want with it...

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Devin You dont get it,we can take one woman she will treat one guy like trash and another like king ...all you do is blaming women for your lack of abilities thats my take you do what you want with it...

You go right on ahead and marry a neo-feminist then, let me know how it works out Hercules.

Edited by Devin

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

I don't see how the video alluded that there was a replacement man stealing the woman, the women will leave a relationship for her personal wants, just like a man may leave a job to start his own business, or sail around the world.

No, dude. Women don't naturally like getting divorced just because it's fun. Men are simply terrible partners. But feminism is teaching women to raise their standards, so they don't put up with that anymore, so it's causing them to get divorced. Feminism is a bad solution for a terrible problem.

Just because feminism is bad does not automatically mean men are great. I did not expect this much bias from you, you always seemed level-headed.

Edited by Gesundheit2

@Devin Would be more fun than marrying you ?

It's you.

Now fight.