StarStruck

Women treat MEN the way men treat JOBS: how relationship goals change the dating

247 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Devin said:

If you quit dating your woman after marriage, as in you turn off your extra charm or relationship drive, she will feel betrayed, the reason I referred to the romance video here is because it points out how you were deceitful, you swooned her for marriage and then in a man's mind after marriage "Hey we made it!! We can relax now! We've committed to each other so she knows how much I love her from that." but in a woman's mind " ...... What the hell happened?".

She is right for feeling that way.

How would you feel if after you got married your wife got fat and stopped taking care of herself? That's not the one you married, and you certainly won't be able to love her the same. It takes two to make a marriage work.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

20 hours ago, Devin said:

This is ingenious. My man is spitting out pure gold.

Edited by Bobby_2021

His videos are like little snacks from the gods. I really like how he doesn’t waste people’s time. He has respect for other people’s time and his own time. There are so many layers in his video that you really need to digest what he says to really understand it. I think that is why he won’t be a very big YouTube so go ahead to his videos are give him some praise:

Here is another gem:

I hope he get's more popular, he's the non toxic version of Peterson.

32 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hope he get's more popular, he's the non toxic version of Peterson.

Peterson is dope. But he has a limited perspective and is very egoic. This dude is barely a thinker. He literally just narrates the video from a written script, even though it's only 5 mins long.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

SD stage orange-green psychotherapists suck ass from my experience. 

Stage orange are all in the head with little in the heart. All protocol and cold blooded. While stage green therapy (who has heart) is all air fairy without any backbone to the substance. 

The best ones are stage SD blue and yellow. SD blue has big heart usually and SD yellow is the best of both worlds. 

Edited by StarStruck

This guy has a ton of videos and his recent ones are getting significantly more views one is like 70k at a month old.