Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chives99

Nobody gets enlightenment

15 posts in this topic

There is only truth and falsehood, nobody realises truth, truth realises itself , nobody can want truth it doesn't offer anything. Truth is ever present whether it is realised or not. Truth is just the realisation of what is always the case 

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

49 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

There is only truth and falsehood, nobody realises truth, truth realises itself , nobody can want truth it doesn't offer anything. Truth is ever present whether it is realised or not. Truth is just the realisation of what is always the case 

I think enlightenment is just a word, a symbol. Each teacher (and student) has their own definition of this word.

falsehood does not exist, it is not real. enlightenment is the process of realizing that you are creating the falsehood to make it appear as though you are an individual in a world separate from yourself.

The essence of everything, regardless of appearance, is still God. It is all the same gold, appearing in a bracelet, a necklace, or a ring. Only the shape is a lie, the essence is truth.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Form is only a lie until you realize formlessness. Two are one. Form is just an 'extension' of formlessness. A lie is just a distortion of Truth. It is always of Truth, but not necessarily The Truth.

enlightenment is a very strange process in which you will realize the real non-existence of the reality that you consider real. you will stay in the absolute solitude of existence. You will start this process because you don't feel well, because you suffer. It will lead you to be without handles. This sounds very nice and liberating but it is also destabilizing. nothing you consider real is real. there is no chain of events, no progression. everything is an illusion. our attachment to the process is enormous. we come from orange we are seekers. What happens when there is nothing to look for? Are we still looking for space rats? be careful with all this. You will reach a terrain where absolutely no one will understand you. If you tell your friends, your girlfriend, the reality of your life, they will think you are crazy. It's sad. your friends and girlfriend are just images. the same as your character ,but you are the real depth of existence. Only you are real. It's liberating... but you're walking on the ledge of madness. only suitable for the brave

Edited by Breakingthewall

The Truth (God) has arrived, now falsehood is bound to depart!

The ego-mind cannot easily believe that God is Here and Now looking right trough your eyes as Consciousness, so God will look and look again and again until the ego-mind get’s totally crushed.

Consciousness is a kind of training. You got to train yourself to see God, and before you realize it, it’s been settled as the Absolute Truth. The ego-mind stands no chance against Consciousness. No chance.

Nor does the devil who I wandered with in the dark night, who claimed to be God.

But indeed, you cannot know Truth without knowing falsehood.

10 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

enlightenment is a very strange process in which you will realize the real non-existence of the reality that you consider real. you will stay in the absolute solitude of existence. You will start this process because you don't feel well, because you suffer. It will lead you to be without handles. This sounds very nice and liberating but it is also destabilizing. nothing you consider real is real. there is no chain of events, no progression. everything is an illusion. our attachment to the process is enormous. we come from orange we are seekers. What happens when there is nothing to look for? Are we still looking for space rats? be careful with all this. You will reach a terrain where absolutely no one will understand you. If you tell your friends, your girlfriend, the reality of your life, they will think you are crazy. It's sad. your friends and girlfriend are just images. the same as your character ,but you are the real depth of existence. Only you are real. It's liberating... but you're walking on the ledge of madness. only suitable for the brave

Bullshit. Who cares about the lies? the life of the ego is absolutely unsatisfactory. nothing to lose. Just the idea that there was something to lose. zero ties

You sure?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

38 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Bullshit. Who cares about the lies? the life of the ego is absolutely unsatisfactory. nothing to lose. Just the idea that there was something to lose. zero ties

Lucid dreaming is the highest adventure, but even non-lucid dreaming is an adventure.

Your earlier observation about crazy is spot on. It's hilarious when you go down the rabbit hole of reality. You realize a profound insight, then realize that the act of realizing is the ego in a nearly-convincing yoga pose, then realize that even this realization is once again the ego pretending to be Yoda. Thought is an infinite spiral of the ego. Eventually, every thought (including this one) is seen for the lie that it is xD

Ramana Maharshi was right. The only truth is silence.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Ramana Maharshi was right. The only truth is silence

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Due to the fact of doing 5 meo quite often the phenomenon occurs that the ego somehow loses its consistency permanently, or at least lastingly. It's like a solvent. This makes it so that in moments of solitude the realization of what reality is, or not is, occurs spontaneously. what is the structure of this experience, what are the others, what is your character, in a very clear way. the layers that make up this particular moment are broken down, and you realize the special effect. of how everything is being created, of the limitless emptiness that reality really is right now. what is more difficult to perceive is the true background of reality. what I really am. glory, infinite intelligence. Let's say that it is easy to perceive the falsehood, the special effect, but difficult to perceive the truth, the perfection, since this is of a nature so different from the apparent experience that it becomes elusive. then a negative awakening often occurs, one sees what is not, but not what is, then one yearns for the other, for humans, and maintaining mental balance requires an effort. but for those of us who are on this path there is no possible alternative, so continuing to deepen is the way

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

what is more difficult to perceive is the true background of reality. what I really am. glory, infinite intelligence. Let's say that it is easy to perceive the falsehood, the special effect, but difficult to perceive the truth, the perfection, since this is of a nature so different from the apparent experience that it becomes elusive. then a negative awakening often occurs, one sees what is not, but not what is, then one yearns for the other, for humans, and maintaining mental balance requires an effort. but for those of us who are on this path there is no possible alternative, so continuing to deepen is the way

The negative awakening, where one sees what is not, is the highest knowledge within the mind. It is the final milestone of Neti Neti. The positive awakening, where one realizes the essence of itself, is directly experienced beyond the mind. When it happens, the seamless essence of everything is seen. It is all light, made of light.

The negative awakening can be mentally imbalancing because it threatens the false reality of the ego. The positive awakening provides a haven from the ego, in the absolute silence within and beyond the self.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

The positive awakening provides a haven from the ego, in the absolute silence within and beyond the self.

Yes, but awakening positive is extremely fragile. many of us access it with psychedelics, and it's a real and full awakening. but our psyche is not perfectly aligned, tuned to flow that way naturally. Almost nobody's is, perhaps very few mystics. then, at the slightest deviation, the glass becomes opaque. it always filters some light, but nothing compared to what reality really is. but there is a fact: I am the reality. nothing is marked or prefixed. there are no mystics, there is no ramana, there is no buddha. I'm. where can i get to? What can I do with this dream? it is not known. any idea is misleading, any trodden path is false. only I can check to what extent I can penetrate the abyss of reality

A little touch of 5 meo right now and infinity opens. what I am is unlimited and cannot be thought. I want to be all the time, I don't want to get caught up in the fucking limitation of being human. what a strange game is reality, being me. there are no references. there is no background. no one has been before me. only i am. it's pretty dizzying haha. there is nothing to hold on to.

@Breakingthewall That is my last discovery. You know something, even by direct experience, only in relation to its opposition. Without the duality of things knowing is impossible. Dual - non-dual; nothing - everything --- it doesn't matter. Until you realize this, you will constantly chase your tail.