LSD-Rumi

How to know if an entity is real?

8 posts in this topic

Many people claim seeing, talking to entities or even experiencing being them (Leo for example), but how do you know really if they are real or just delusions. By real I mean solid hallucination, like life is a solid hallucination and that what makes it real. Dreams for example are chaiotic and random and this is why the are not real.

Pls don't answer by saying everything is imaginery or I will kick your imaginery ass :P

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Entities are real.

They exist as energy-bodies.

Some are benevolent and some are malevolent... you can tell the difference based on the general "vibe" they give you.

If you experience one... why say it's a hallucination? Why not just expand your worldview and metaphysics to include the possibility of entities? 

Frederick Dodson has some fantastic books and audiobooks about the subject that grounds the topic very well. I liked the books "Levels of Energy" and "Journeys Through Spectral Consciousness" 

Start there if you want to understand more about entities.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

They are as real as you are or as unreal as you are (whichever way you want to perceive this lol).

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

If I'm a genius and I'm thinking thoughts that nobody else is thinking, am I delusional? That is essentially what a classic hallucination is: seeing something that nobody else is seeing. As long as you're not mistaken about the nature of the thing, e.g. you're the only one who can see it and you're aware of this, it's not delusional. As for it being "real" or not, in this case, it's not real to other people, but so are many things.

Of course, most people define "real" in a naive way, i.e. what most people in their tribe think is real ("consensus reality"), which at least for modern people tends to have materialistic connotations and tends to exclude hallucinations. So they will of course disagree that entities are real, unless many people start seeing them.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@puporing Everything is imaginary, I get this. But there are solid hallucinations like the life I am experiencing now and there is just some silly hallucinations like if you get a fever and start seeing things. So how to know if there is really an entity that has a POV and has consciousness or it is just some substance induced hallucinations . I pressured @Leo Gura that day (when he said he experienced being an alien mouse) on this very point and he ended up saying that such things are complicated.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi when you enter these states even your body is gone is and you are in different worlds. So while you are there in their world its real and they are real and while you are in physical world physical things are real. If i have no body and am experiencing things then how do I know im real. The problem is the self in all cases not others if I am existing in spaces where I am energy with no body and am talking to energy with no body how can i deny they are real or not I would have to deny my awareness.

Edited by Hojo

@Hojo So these entites have povs like we do and may have their own worlds. Interesting.

i will keep an open mind until I see them myself :D

@LSD-Rumi consciousness is immaterial and the universe is infinite, and right now we are consciousness trapped inside of a body. Consciousness doesn't need a body the body need consciousness as its its life force. And life force cannot die it just leaves. 

Edited by Hojo