Vajra

I am a Tantric practitioner - AMA

34 posts in this topic

My life is a constant, ever-deepening unification of Consciousness and Matter.

- constant relationship with power as the direct link into the Primal Power coming from the Ground
- profound clarity reaching all the way into the (so called) subconscious (Depth of the Being)
- health of the internal organs as they are kept conscious

- the Heart-identity is 'I am the entire Cosmos'
- the intention upon which the body moves is 'for the Greatest Good of All'

- the mind sees nothing "real" - everything is nothing

Ask me anything you'd like :) 

@Vajra Is youe kundalini energy active?

And did you combine Tantra with psychedelics like  5 meo mipt?

How has your body feeling/awareness changed during normal day

Edited by OBEler

Great questions :)

11 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

Great! How has that changed your life?

see above

10 hours ago, OBEler said:

Is youe kundalini energy active?

I don't know about the kundalini. There are various currents at various times. What's important is what I called the Primal Power. It is the pure nature of Being in Matter. It is Power itself. It is the Siva/Shakti united.

And did you combine Tantra with psychedelics like  5 meo mipt?

I used to use psychedelics in the past, however now I've gotten quite sensitive and mostly it really fucks up the energetic system (can speak more about this if someone is interested).

How has your body feeling/awareness changed during normal day

Incredibely! Very much awareness of the insides of the body. Constant connection to the sexual energy and as a result steady, gentle pleasure. General well-being in the body. 

9 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

How has it changed your relationship's and experience of intimacy with other people? 

It was never actually possible before this. Tantra is relationship. Primarily with yourself and then with everything else. As such, Intimacy becomes the very base of your Being.

Title of the post says: I am a Tantric practitioner.

I know nothing about tantra, but what you later started to describe just seems like regular enlightment/abidance/awakening and process of integrating it into daily life. So why do you use word tantra and hows does it differ from other enlightment concepts? 

Are you using you sexuality in order to achieve what you described?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Vajra what  book/youtube/forum recommendations do you have for starting serious tantra ? 

Edited by OBEler

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

I know nothing about tantra, but what you later started to describe just seems like regular enlightment/abidance/awakening and process of integrating it into daily life. So why do you use word tantra and hows does it differ from other enlightment concepts? 

awesome :) the primary difference is that while the more narrow traditions focuse on realizing the nature of Consciousness as the Masculine only - Light, God, Goodness, the Tantric path merges that Being with the Feminine - Darkness, Power, Matter.

We are speaking about the realization itself. If it is not present in you, it will be hard for me to point at it.

3 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Are you using you sexuality in order to achieve what you described?

yeah, everything is being purified. It's just that sexuality is so close to that Primal Power, that it's a big area that needs to be addressed.

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

what  book/youtube/forum recommendations do you have for starting serious tantra ? 

I don't know how this can happen without a genuine link to an Enlightened Master. I have links to many - mainly in the astral, some in the physical. When you link with me, you link to them also.

@Vajra I live in germany and tantra is Prostitution here. So no enlightenment Master here

26 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I live in germany and tantra is Prostitution here. So no enlightenment Master here

You don't have to by physically with the Master. You'll find a way if the call is real.

@Vajra I have the calling. But seriously, here in germany Tantra is not very spiritual. Its just about sexual sensations

5 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Can you speak more on how psychedelics effect you?

Awareness - the seeing - sharpens. The crown chakra is blown. However the rest of the system has a hard time catching up. The result is these high insights and a body that cannot handle them. It's not compassionate, not balanced, not healthy.

Let me give you an example of how my practice looked today:

Sitting in meditation.

Head, mind opening up, letting go of any conceptual and limited knowledge. Bright Light shining through, filling the entire head-space, which at this moment is much larger than the actual head - stretches on without a seeming end. That Light I call Infinite Intelligence. It is the manifest aspect of the Pure Mind. 

Connecting that Light of Infinite Intelligence into the feet. The feet are lit up and their function (which is to connect into the Earth) is... welll... made intelligent. The channels from the feet into the Earth are lit up. The connection is made strong and real.

The seeing and feeling of vast awareness underneath my feet inside the planet. Feeling the Earth, knowing Her. Being in-formed by her. No need for conceptual TV news to know what's going on. It's right here, in Consciousness. In her consciousness, specifically, which when I'm in touch with, is my consciousness.

What needs to be said here is that there is no "chooser" that chooses to do any of this. That "decides" to get in touch with the Infinite Intelligence and then with the feet and then with the Earth etc. This is the play of the Primal Power and my only role here is surrender.

This is just one example and it can go in a milion ways. Into the very embodied states like described, or into deep contemplation on basic patterns of the mind, or into absorption into Pure Being beyond the body... the freedom and reality is that there is no "one way I am".  I am completely free to be deeply embodied and rooted into the Earth, the next moment completely merged with the Absolute and forsaking even the most basic perceptions etc. The practice is to not fear any part of myself, to not like one aspect of myself more than any other... To Be Free.

@Vajra interesting, Thanks for sharing. This sounds more like Meditation and less like tantric practice. 

How played tantric practice into this? 

When does your book coming out?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.