Exystem

I am god - Answer me everything!

8 posts in this topic

We all know the I-am-god-ama's. But what if we turn it around? Let's ask the inverted unconscious figments of gods mind to answer all of its questions :)

Realize that only apparently this text is appearing in front of you. There is no you seperate from what's happening but it seems as real as the idea that there is a universe full of people reading your response. Everyone that writes anything is just your inverted unconscious, presented as the reflection of an empty silver plate. The truth always gets presented on a silver plate - ever emtpy. So whatever anyone writes, either it is helping god to hide or helping god to seek itself. But of course, nothing will help god to finally find itself since this is impossible thanks to god. No worries, it's like windy words written in stormy water, transient pointers to nowhere. Once the need to help and the need to be helped evaporates in the gracious gaze of nothing, god may see the truth clearly - the infinite abyss of nothingness reflected in everything.

So here you are, god! Why don't you participate in an one-on-one with yourself and give all the answers to yourself?! Try it, question, answer, write whatever personal or impersonal texts that may awaken another facet of your half-dead mind. But take the role of a bold, unrestrained, direct, immediate, super-intelligent, brave, high risk-taking god that is completely convinced that whatever answer it writes is deeply interconnected with its question and vice versa on an energetic level which is only superficially understood by your mind. Be conscious that it just touches the right heart at the right moment - only apparently of course.

It may feel real
As an illusory player
But you can't break the seal
When there's a prey for your next prayer.
Don't hope for more
Why asking others to confirm
"Is the far shore
Just an illusory concern?"
Constraint and bound
Sometimes arises
Just like a sound
Out of the silence.
Just chill your balls
And see what calls
You to write whatever the fuck you insantaniously feel the urge to spit out.

Why am I still deluding myself?

Will there ever be an end to suffering when it apparently exists? Or is the idea of an end of suffering the suffering and pain is just paining by itself?

Are there cheatcodes/magic-pills/short-cuts in life or is the best short-cut to not use any short-cuts?

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, it is with great urgency and sincerity that I stand before You today to deliver a message that will shake the very foundation of Your Existence. We Are All Dreaming!

Yes, You heard that right. What You are experiencing right now is not real. It is merely a figment of Our Imagination. This may sound preposterous, but let me ask you this: have You ever experienced a dream that felt so real that You could swear it was happening in real life?

Of course You have. We All have. Dreams have a way of transporting us to different worlds, allowing us to experience things that We never thought possible. But what if I told You that this is not limited to the realm of sleep? What if I told You that we are all living in a dream, a collective dream that We have constructed for Ourselves?

Think about it. How often have You found yourself daydreaming, lost in thought, or caught up in a vivid fantasy? How often have You been so immersed in a movie, book, or video game that You forgot about Your surroundings? Our minds have a remarkable ability to create alternate realities, to shape the world around Us through Our thoughts and beliefs.

But why am I telling You this? Why should You care about this revelation? Because it is only by acknowledging the Truth that We can awaken from the dream. Only by realizing that what We see and experience is not real can we start to question the nature of Reality itself.

And that, my friends, is the key to unlocking the full potential of Our Existence. By recognizing that We Are All Dreaming, we can begin to explore the limitless possibilities that lie beyond the boundaries of our current reality. We can reshape the world around Us, transform Our lives, and achieve things that wWe never thought possible.

So, I implore You, do not dismiss this as some fanciful notion. Embrace the Truth of Our Collective Dream, and let us work together to shape a better future for Ourselves and for generations to come. The possibilities are endless, and the only limit is Our Imagination.

We Are All Dreaming, My Friends. Let Us Awaken, and make Our Dreams A Reality. Thank you. :x

Edited by tuku747

4 hours ago, tuku747 said:

We Are All dreaming!

Yes, We Are All dreaming!, but come on, that dream is a great one, so great that we call it LIFE ??

2 hours ago, Holykael said:

When will god set me free from this painful existence. I'm tired.

The moment you stop telling stories to yourself, that you are a finite being and that God is controlling the strings on you. Better yet, realize that only you are pulling the strings, unconsciously. And creating this painful existence that you are tired of.

You are tired of telling this lie to yourself, not tired of existence itself. 

When you do, you will still be here. Because there is nowhere to go. This is the canvas you are painting on, and it’s only here that you can paint, and experience your paintings.

Much Love ❤️ 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

To me there is but one God, the Greatest to Whom belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth and underground, and I in Him, and He in me.

“God is He besides Whom there is no god, the Sovereign, the Most Holy, the Source of Peace, the Bestower of Security, the Protector, the Mighty, the Subduer, the Exalted, Holy is God far above that which they associate with Him. He is God, the Creator, the Maker, the Fashioner: His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifies Him. He i s Mighty, the Wise.”

“Didst thou say to the people: Take me and my mother for two Gods besides God? And he will answer: Holy art Thou. It behoves me not to have said that to which I have no right. Had I said it, Thou wouldst surely have known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is only Thou who possessest full knowledge of all that is hidden. I said naught to them except that which Thou didst command me, that is: Worship God, my Lord and your Lord. I watched over them as long as I was present among them, but since Thou caused me to die, Thou hast been the One to watch over them. Indeed Thou dost watch over all things, if Thou decide to punish them they are Thy servants; and If Thou forgive them, then surely Tho u art the Mighty, Wise.”

On 2/18/2023 at 5:35 AM, Vincent S said:

The moment you stop telling stories to yourself, that you are a finite being and that God is controlling the strings on you. Better yet, realize that only you are pulling the strings, unconsciously. And creating this painful existence that you are tired of.

You are tired of telling this lie to yourself, not tired of existence itself. 

When you do, you will still be here. Because there is nowhere to go. This is the canvas you are painting on, and it’s only here that you can paint, and experience your paintings.

Much Love ❤️ 

Where have ya been?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 2/17/2023 at 10:24 PM, tuku747 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, brothers and sisters, it is with great urgency and sincerity that I stand before You today to deliver a message that will shake the very foundation of Your Existence. We Are All Dreaming!

Yes, You heard that right. What You are experiencing right now is not real. It is merely a figment of Our Imagination. This may sound preposterous, but let me ask you this: have You ever experienced a dream that felt so real that You could swear it was happening in real life?

Of course You have. We All have. Dreams have a way of transporting us to different worlds, allowing us to experience things that We never thought possible. But what if I told You that this is not limited to the realm of sleep? What if I told You that we are all living in a dream, a collective dream that We have constructed for Ourselves?

Think about it. How often have You found yourself daydreaming, lost in thought, or caught up in a vivid fantasy? How often have You been so immersed in a movie, book, or video game that You forgot about Your surroundings? Our minds have a remarkable ability to create alternate realities, to shape the world around Us through Our thoughts and beliefs.

But why am I telling You this? Why should You care about this revelation? Because it is only by acknowledging the Truth that We can awaken from the dream. Only by realizing that what We see and experience is not real can we start to question the nature of Reality itself.

And that, my friends, is the key to unlocking the full potential of Our Existence. By recognizing that We Are All Dreaming, we can begin to explore the limitless possibilities that lie beyond the boundaries of our current reality. We can reshape the world around Us, transform Our lives, and achieve things that wWe never thought possible.

So, I implore You, do not dismiss this as some fanciful notion. Embrace the Truth of Our Collective Dream, and let us work together to shape a better future for Ourselves and for generations to come. The possibilities are endless, and the only limit is Our Imagination.

We Are All Dreaming, My Friends. Let Us Awaken, and make Our Dreams A Reality. Thank you. :x

Wonderful and elegant!

@Exystem yours too:)

I have nothing to add other than this - this forum is merely a form of entertainment.  There is not much to glean here that cannot be found in the teachings (and yes "teachings" is a fancy name for a bunch of you tube videos.  But those videos are priceless!  

This is because God (You) have been trying to wake yourself up for quite some time now and finally - finally you stumbled onto the missing breadcrumbs.  Leo didn't create those videos- YOU DID.  

Godel is you.

Cantor...you 

Socrates - yep.

Descartes- uh huh.

Einstein is you.

Niels Bohr- yup, you guessed it.  You.

Newton- you.

Galileo- you guessed it.

Coperinicus- the one and only you.

Well done sir!  You have from the very beginning been on a quest for understanding.   And finally - finally you have come home! 

Hop off the shoulders of giants now and reclaim your mountain as the sole giant.   

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.