Someone here

Why are psychedelics illegal?

109 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2023 at 8:51 PM, The Mystical Man said:

I am very confident in saying that man ought not to seek out the psychedelic experience. Man ought to live mindfully.

You are by far one of the most ignorant person on this forum. You are so self-deceived there maybe no hope for you. I mean the degrees of bias in what you write reveal a deep trauma in you which you try to hide by trying to sound sensible. But you literally don't have a ground to stand on and reveal that you have no credibility.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I’ve said this before, but I think it’s worth mentioning again:

Whenever you judge someone, you are simultaneously judging yourself. 

Just food for thought :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

You are by far one of the most ignorant person on this forum. You are so self-deceived there maybe no hope for you. I mean the degrees of bias in what you write reveal a deep trauma in you which you try to hide by trying to sound sensible. But you literally don't have a ground to stand on and reveal that you have no credibility.

That's not nice.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

On 5/11/2023 at 5:55 AM, Thought Art said:

Almost no human is mature enough 

Exactly, the percentage is actually really small of people that are able to understand what psychedelics are and what it actually does. A psychedelic like LSD, literally changes your fucking waking dream!!!! LSD is so powerful it has the ability to make you a form of god, connect to God. Most people that don't have psychedelic path from god, will always view it as a fun drug and will never have an idea what it actually does. The people that are chosen for the psychedelic path and understand what it does, is given by god!!!

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

18 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

That's not nice.

The truth isn't nice. Did you read what he said? He made an absolute statement about psychedelics. How does someone who has the audacity to mention mindfulness and self-deception in their post first tell you they THINK they know about psychedelics, then make an absolute statement which is a statement of complete knowledge about something and say it is a waste of time?

Do you see how stupid that is? It's like asking me hey do you know about planes? My response is I THINK I know which is a statement of doubt!!! Then next I tell you I know for sure that planes are absolutely useless!! Even more further!! Reality is full of PROS AND CONS!!! This is what it means by reality being absolutely relative!! What this means is the value you place on something is PERSONAL in relation to you!!! So yes maybe for HIM in HIS PERSONAL life he sees no value in it, but it doesn't mean it lacks values for others!!! To even think psychedelics ONLY have use in psychology or spirituality would be another bias!!! You could study them and potentially find other uses you didn't even know and ALL of life works this way!!! Your biases create limitations, but limitations don't actually exist that is how creativity, and innovation work!!!

But this guy has the NERVE to actually call other people deceived and use the word mindful? He wouldn't know mindful if he got slapped in the face. He isn't mindful of his own bullshit!! And here is the kicker!!! What even a materialist scientist wouldn't dispute!!! A psychedelic ONLY SHOWS YOU YOUR OWN MIND!!! It's a neurotransmitter!!! So when he demonizes psychedelics he is demonizing his own mind!!! He is demonizing himself!! Which means he doesn't love himself and needs to work through his own shit!!

But he is so full of bullshit, he can't even recognize any of this and it is in PLAIN FREAKING SIGHT? But you tell me....it's not nice? When has the truth ever been nice? He saw the truth of his own mind, saw it wasn't nice and demonized it!!! He thinks he hates psychedelics? HAHAHAH he hates himself!!

And guess what? That is why he couldn't make progress!! When you hate yourself and you don't deal with it, you stop making progress. It's why the only way to be intelligent...is to love yourself!!

P.S. if you think it is means to call him stupid...then how about this? I AM STUPID!!!  You see? I can even defeat your little arguments of framing my message as bad. I do stupid shit all the time in my life, I'm just good at calling myself out on it and I accept the stupid shit I refuse to change and the consequences that come with it.  For example if you guys banned me right now I'd be like yep Razard86 maybe you pushed the boundaries too hard for them LOL. I wouldn't even be mad. What they say? Play stupid games get stupid prizes? 

I just enjoy calling people out on their B.S. because I enjoy calling myself out on my own B.S. it's fun!!! You are able to see the character you have created authentically. Makes you fall in love with it more and more. Seek to accept more of your bullshit and your psychedelic trips will reflect that acceptance. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

16 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The truth isn't nice. Did you read what he said? He made an absolute statement about psychedelics.

Psychedelics don't get offended ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Psychedelics don't get offended ?

Depends on how you look at it. For example famous Spiritual Speaker Matias De Stefano once said that he smoked Weed before doing ayahuasca and was told in his trip "How dare you consume and mix me with that inferior herb." So according to him he was punished in his trip for mixing weed with ayahuasca. So....it depends on how you look at it. That story stuck out to me cause I thought it was silly lol.

Also who is offended? I thought I just said my favorite past-time is deconstructing self-deception? LOL This shit is fun as hell!!!

On 5/15/2023 at 8:06 AM, Razard86 said:

Depends on how you look at it. For example famous Spiritual Speaker Matias De Stefano once said that he smoked Weed before doing ayahuasca and was told in his trip "How dare you consume and mix me with that inferior herb." So according to him he was punished in his trip for mixing weed with ayahuasca. So....it depends on how you look at it. That story stuck out to me cause I thought it was silly lol.

Also who is offended? I thought I just said my favorite past-time is deconstructing self-deception? LOL This shit is fun as hell!!!

He was punishing himself.   I did cannibis a few weeks after taking black ayahausca, and the cannabis was laughing at my ayahuasca trip, and saying that anything that creates fear is a false path.  It said: Take the path with no fear.  Be calm.  Doesn’t the “spiritual teacher”  recognize that what he is seeing is himself? –  the message come from himself.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

There is a pretty cool old school documentary on this topic called "Hooked: Illegal Drugs & How They Got That Way". There are 4 episodes, they can be found on YouTube separately, but here are permanent links to IMDB:

S01E01 Marijuana and Meth

S01E02 Opiates

S01E03 Cocaine

S01E04 LSD and MDMA

Basically, all major illegal drugs became controlled substances because general public has too little self-control to be trusted using them freely. That, and the Nixon's dirty move against black pacifists. And psychedelics were little studied at the time but still got banned alongside "the big ones" for good measure: a drug is a drug, right?