Antor8188

Other men putting you down.

10 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura a guy yesterday told me you look like a geek who is easily susceptible to getting bullied and you are ugly too because of which girls don't Fuck you. Another guy told me the same thing. How can I ignore the opinions of people like that and did you have to deal with people like that?

1 hour ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura a guy yesterday told me you look like a geek who is easily susceptible to getting bullied and you are ugly too because of which girls don't Fuck you. Another guy told me the same thing. How can I ignore the opinions of people like that and did you have to deal with people like that?

First of all you are not those unfortunate people (like your bullies) who project their insecurities and fear of getting rejected. Because they absolutely get rejected. And mald over it.

Edited by Applegarden8

By having your own opinion about yourself above others... i mean thats what game is for...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Those guys are exhibiting low self-esteem traits. A man with high self-esteem wouldn't dare to bring another man down. If that was me, I would've said, "Okay Mr. Low Self-Esteem, you look dumb as fvck bringing down another person down like that, sucks to be you" My words usually sting people. But yeah, you need to defend yourself next time.

Edited by JayT79

@Antor8188 I've dealt with creepy people like that before. 

Those guys are probably very lost, and bitter in their lives, with little sense of direction.

Maybe use it as an opportunity to be grateful that you are not in the creepy headspace that those sorts of people are in:

Also, this is what those guys end up becoming like:

Edit: I do find it sad though. It takes a fair few societal failings for someone to end up like that.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

16 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

Haha!

Laugh at their shallow-mindedness.

Only fools would tell you such things.

No, I never dealt with people like that. All my wings were supportive. But I did have my own insecurities whispering in my ear every day for years.

You solve it by going out and approachings 1000s of girls. You don't sit and theorize. You just take consistent action. And cut off negative friends.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Antor8188  People who get laid and are successful and happy, usually spread joy, positivity and give people chances.

A true alpha is generous.

What's going on with those people, is they are telling you their problems.

And if it hurts you, that means that it might still be also a bit your problem, part of you still thinks that's true, otherwise it wouldn't hurt.

So then you have that problem in common with those guys, you're just dealing with it in a more positive way.

In order to not let it hurt, I'd recommend some trauma release work, like IFS or things like this (my link)

You can transform this issue out of your reality pretty quickly, if you have the balls to do some uncomfortable emotional work.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Remeber that the way they see or the way they talk about you is not necessarily how women see you and is not who you are.

I've seen 'alpha male' bully types talk to other men the same way they talked to you, and usually the men they used to bully looked good or had other postive qualities that women appriciate. It's very likely that they are insecure and see some value in you, so they unconsciously try to make it sure you won't be aware to your own value.

Let Love In