Nilsi

The Sickness of Actualized.org [Serious]

69 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@bmcnicho Id like to add that yeah, Neitzche lived a miserable life where he boredered on madness much of the time. I think he also had extreme pain and suffering from Gut issues. 

You talking about this guy?

IMG_20230212_090003_305.jpg

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

10 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Seems that the op wants an example, a leader.

I am the example - the leader.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

14 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

You talking about this guy?

IMG_20230212_090003_305.jpg

That’s a cartoon. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

That’s a cartoon. 

So am I.

Sometimes you need a sledgehammer to your head to get the message.

@Nilsi what u mean?

◭"89"

58 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

My point is simple: honor life, health, growth and become great - and don't escape into fantasies of some other, more just, perfect world where everyone and everything is equal -- that's what I mean by world-weary.

The thing is that there is no other world. is this. but maybe you are right . I at least think that the fact of being human must be honored. I need human love, action, development. but think that there have always been mystics who have gone alone to a cave all their lives without talking to anyone. It's not my way, but it could be someone else's. I think Leo is focusing in the spiritual rejecting the material aspects of life. Maybe for him is getting unbearable to deal with the humans. It's a problem, but maybe its normal. 

30 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I am the example - the leader.

Great . Leo is just a místic. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

19 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The thing is that there is no other world.  

That's my point!

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

That's my point!

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

y.

Well, but maybe for someone this world could be doing psychedelics every day of his life, or sitting in a cave with an arm outstretched until it atrophied, or getting burned like a bonze, or taking meth and having sex with his dog. I mean, Leo is not an exemplary type. not a guy with a big smile who does an ashram and everyone is soooo happy to be his friend. goodness! If he were, I would be ashamed to participate in this forum. Leo is Leo, and he is a very strange guy, but the truth is the truth, 5 meo opens your being to infinity, and his ideas help to integrate it. psychedelic mysticism works. once you've opened up to 5 meo, lsd, even cannabis, it will open you up to infinity. this is enormously beautiful. it is wonderful. the teachings of leo help with this. This is the real místicism. Without psychedelic, this is only for few, one in tens of millions. Could you understand the meaning of this? Me, involved In business, always traveling , my mind focused in the mess, with memories of the most disfunctional family, i can rest one day and open my soul to infinity, to the real existence, the bottomless love, more than a místic from India. This is real man, this is the human revolution.

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, but maybe for someone this world could be doing psychedelics every day of his life, or sitting in a cave with an arm outstretched until it atrophied, or getting burned like a bonze, or taking meth and having sex with his dog. I mean, Leo is not an exemplary type. not a guy with a big smile who does an ashram and everyone is soooo happy to be his friend. goodness! If he were, I would be ashamed to participate in this forum. Leo is Leo, and he is a very strange guy, but the truth is the truth, 5 meo opens your being to infinity, and his ideas help to integrate it. psychedelic mysticism works. once you've opened up to 5 meo, lsd, even cannabis, it will open you up to infinity. this is enormously beautiful. it is wonderful. the teachings of leo help with this. This is the real místic. Without psychedelic, this is only for few, one in tens of millions. Could you understand the meaning of this? Me, involved In business, always traveling , my mind focused in the mess, with memories of the most disfunctional family, i can rest one day and open my soul to infinity, to the real existence, the bottomless love, more than a místic from India. This is real man, this is the human revolution.

You can keep lying on your couch sedating yourself with psychedelics, but I have a higher vision for you! - if you want to be a degenerate, fine!

I'm speaking to serious people - those that want to become enlightened philosophers, artists and leaders! The true (super)human revolution.

Leo Gura is actually a smart man. I’m planning to become like him, full on phsycadelica mode. If I’m going to smoke a whole pack of cigarattes everyday and at least 4-5 energy drinks, I’m not going to die very old.

So it will be a short but profound journey into the pshycadelica world. It will begin soon and end with my physical death. This will end the cronic boredom I have with this worldly life.

There is nothing else to do. 

2 hours ago, Nilsi said:

You can keep lying on your couch sedating yourself with psychedelics, but I have a higher vision for you! - if you want to be a degenerate, fine!

I'm speaking to serious people - those that want to become enlightened philosophers, artists and leaders! The true (super)human revolution.

?

◭"89"

6 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Congrats man, you are a genius. Come pick up your prize and go find other places where there are people like you. perhaps the ashram of some Brazilian guru in India, where you can wash his feet and feed on his beatific smile. You'll get something out of it I guess.

Here is spirituality for adults, in all senses. Too much for you, obviously. 

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Congrats man, you are a genius. Come pick up your prize and go find other places where there are people like you. perhaps the ashram of some Brazilian guru in India, where you can wash his feet and feed on his beatific smile. You'll get something out of it I guess.

Here is spirituality for adults, in all senses. Too much for you, obviously. 

If I've learned anything from this thread, it's how shallow even the most "enlightened" members of this forum are.

You are awake! Great! Now what? You're just going to sit around like an idiot, not doing anything interesting and bold with this fucking gift that is your life?

I feel like I'm in a retirement home - no one here is doing anything interesting; no one is adding to the beauty of life and the evolution of consciousness in any meaningful way!

Sad, really sad.

Edited by Nilsi

@Nilsi  From what i got reading your first post is that you need to wake up a lot more and raise your consciousness. The only way you can realize what Leo is and what everything else is , is when you wake up to the gods dream. Leo and the work he did about consciousness is just god doing the work in Leo, he's just an illusion like all other ascended masters/gurus/jesus. He just teaches a certain level in the stable physicality about god, and this is what god wants. Everything in life ultimately leads to god, and the only 1 question god can't answer. Everything that he is doing can't be wrong, as there are levels in the illusion and the "doing" is just an illusion in itself.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

3 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

@Nilsi  From what i got reading your first post is that you need to wake up a lot more and raise your consciousness. The only way you can realize what Leo is and what everything else is , is when you wake up to the gods dream. Leo and the work he did about consciousness is just god doing the work in Leo, he's just an illusion like all other ascended masters/gurus/jesus. He just teaches a certain level in the stable physicality about god, and this is what god wants. Everything in life ultimately leads to god, and the only 1 question god can't answer. Everything that he is doing can't be wrong, as there are levels in the illusion and the "doing" is just an illusion in itself.

I'm more awake than any of these lames.

The only one here that is doing serious work is Leo, but he's an other-worldly priest, so that's no fun either.

@Nilsi Try not to put other forum members down. 

Why not lift others up instead of putting yourself on a platter. Why don’t YOU go do something beautiful instead of trolling here, putting others down? I don’t get it. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

11 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I'm more awake than any of these lames.

The only one here that is doing serious work is Leo, but he's an other-worldly priest, so that's no fun either.

Also the reason most guru's or enlightened/awakened people don't do much is because when you had glimpses of the true self you will know that all knowledge is within you , in another words you become omniscient. In the omniscient state you're literally an open channel for god, every question you ask in your mind it comes with an answer not from you. But ultimately in this omniscient state you also know that everything is an illusion, since every question can be answered with different perspectives and there is no true answer.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

People are going to live their lives however they want, grow at their own pace. To really build a life takes time. It’s a young community. 

It’s hard to gauge what people do when aren’t on forum. 

A good sign that someone is mature and developed to me personally is when they display their wisdom through how they embody themselves and how they see the potential in others. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Nilsi Try not to put other forum members down. 

Why not lift others up instead of putting yourself on a platter. Why don’t YOU go do something beautiful instead of trolling here, putting others down? I don’t get it. 

I'm the only one that posts anything remotely original and interesting here.

I am doing something beautiful with my life, don't worry about it. Of course I don't know what people are doing offline, but the energy they present here tells me probably not much.

I'm talking shit, so you don't get complacent - that's all this is. I don't put you down to make me feel good; I put you down, so you get pissed off and take some action.

If I wanted some sleepy non-dual wisdom, I would listen to Eckhart or Spira - this is supposed to be a self-actualizing community! yet anytime I suggest people do something big with their life, all the little men freak out and preach their littleness.