Nilsi

The Sickness of Actualized.org [Serious]

69 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

If I've learned anything from this thread, it's how shallow even the most "enlightened" members of this forum are.

You are awake! Great! Now what? You're just going to sit around like an idiot, not doing anything interesting and bold with this fucking gift that is your life?

I feel like I'm in a retirement home - no one here is doing anything interesting; no one is adding to the beauty of life and the evolution of consciousness in any meaningful way!

Sad, really sad.

I work buying sailboats, preparing them for long voyages, moving them from islands to places where they can be sold to people with a vital travel project, I make solo trips on the high seas with boats I don't know, assuming that the problems are going to occur. I have made with the only company of a girl who did not know anything about the sea a Venezuela Spain. I constantly visit new places and new people, I am guided by pure intuition, before that I grew hydroponic marijuana, a thousand plants, in a country where it is punishable by jail. Before that I had a rather strange telecommunications business that gave to me a half a million clean. I do not consider myself someone who is in a state of sedated stupidity

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 hours ago, Nilsi said:

Actualized.org is the deepest, most profound spiritual teaching out there.

What's sick is to believe such a thing.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I work buying sailboats, preparing them for long voyages, moving them from islands to places where they can be sold to people with a vital travel project, I make solo trips on the high seas with boats I don't know, assuming that the problems are going to occur. I have made with the only company of a girl who did not know anything about the sea a Venezuela Spain. I constantly visit new places and new people, I am guided by pure intuition, before that I grew hydroponic marijuana, a thousand plants, in a country where it is punishable by jail. Before that I had a rather strange telecommunications business that gave to me a half a million clean. I do not consider myself someone who is in a state of sedated stupidity

That just tells you that you're not presenting yourself well. 

Why did you never tell us a story of you sailing around, going on an adventure? That would inspire people way more than endless mental masturbation on this psychedelics trip and that.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Just now, Nilsi said:

Why did you never tell us a story of you sailing around, going on an adventure? That would inspire people way more than endless mental masturbation on this psychedelics trip and that.

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

Because this is ego, nothing to do with spirituality, i made it a point to never talk about anything personal here, just pure spirituality, but i did.... Whether you are an astronaut or a guy who never leaves his house, it's the same, you are the reality. it does not matter what you do, it's exactly the same, it only matters the depth in which you perceive yourself. I do that things because i can't stand routine, a long relationship, a family, nothing to be proud, just the results of a sick family mixed with vital impulse 

4 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Man you're keeping yourself busy with pointless things. What is there to gain from "living a good life"  what is there to gain from "inspiring people" etc. i can see you're still not conscious enough... All these things are pointless and you're still filled with desires. You really need to wake up, but i can't make you to wake up you have to do it yourself. The things you're talking about = happiness is within you, ones you find happiness there is no where to go

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

Whether you are an astronaut or a guy who never leaves his house, it's the same 

I disagree.

If you were truly awake to the beauty and possibility of life, you would not sit around doing nothing.

This is the sickness I'm talking about; this is nihilism - being so disillusioned with everything that you stop growing and actualizing your vision (of course under the pretense of being "awake" and nothing really mattering anyways).

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

14 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

You're such a fucking NPC! Blocked!

I can tell you have never experienced bliss/selfless/omniscient states of consciousness, all the things you're seeking to fill your desires are already within you. You're still too busy with physicality and illusionary concepts that keep you seeking, you will never achieve true happiness or true self like that

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Im done here. Ive warned you people, but you dont wanna listen. One day youll see what I have built and you will understand what I have tried to tell you - but then it will be too late of course. Thats how it has to be I guess.

Locking. 

Remember to be respectful guys. When you create a thread you are offering something to the forum. If all you wanna do is bully, cause drama, swear at others then just take a break.  You aren’t fooling anyone. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"