Hibahere

Is there anyone from Pakistan who is doing self actualization

13 posts in this topic

Is there anyone from Pakistan who has embarked on this journey like me?. What re the challenges you have faced? Tell me about your journeys :)

Hiba 

You are lucky!

Love from India ❤️

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Hibahere I am from Pakistan who embarked this journey. I am from Peshawar, Pakistan.  The main obstacle, I faced are those obstacles which a person will face when transitioning from stage blue to stage orange. For example, I am trying to get an education and go to university in my city but people here are discouraging me or creating problems for me to go to university because they believe that going to a mudrasa to study the Quran will serve me better than going to university which shows that people around me are stage blue. Also, people in my city are not interested in topics like self actualization, love, philosophy, contemplation and meditation because it does not fit their worldview of Islam. Addition to that, their is this mentality in my city that men should go out and work while women should stay at home to cook food. Due to this mentality, my family does not let me do tasks like doing laundry, cooking, cleaning house or cleaning dishes in the kitchen since they believe that men cannot do such kinds of work which restricts my growth. Finally, their is no dating or relationships in Peshawar, Pakistan. Womens here wear burqa when in public and no girl here walks in public without hijab. Therefore, I cannot do any dating in this city which further limits my growth. 

Due to all these problems, I decided to leave Pakistan and go to China to complete my university education on scholarship. Currently, I got admission and I got scholarship in China. 

Edited by sda

@sda

Wow, good on you. 

What are you studying? What type of career are you aiming for? In what country do you whish to live in after your education?

@sda Wow. It takes a great deal of courage and determination to overcome the obstacles and cultural barriers that you has faced in pursuit of their personal growth and education. 

As Indonesian ppl, here is very blue and the mentality is basically same as yours, I can relate well with your story. Congtatulations for your scholarship!

23 hours ago, mmKay said:

@sda great move! 

13 hours ago, Manusia said:

@sda Wow. It takes a great deal of courage and determination to overcome the obstacles and cultural barriers that you has faced in pursuit of their personal growth and education. 

As Indonesian ppl, here is very blue and the mentality is basically same as yours, I can relate well with your story. Congtatulations for your scholarship!

Thanks for the encouraging comments.

17 hours ago, Basman said:

@sda

Wow, good on you. 

What are you studying? What type of career are you aiming for? In what country do you whish to live in after your education?

I am studying medicine and I am aiming to be a doctor. I wish to live in a stage green country like Canada.

@sda Good luck with that.

If I could give one advice, that would be to look out for if the first world country you intent to move into accept the credentials of the country you are studying in. First world countries don't always accept degrees from a third world country. I think it might be worth looking into the exact details and how they apply to you. 

@sda and plus I am very proud of you! Living in lahore is a hassle in itself I can't imagine peshawars  culture