bloomer

Are You A Sigma Male??? Take the test

50 posts in this topic

@supremeyingyang Because that individual is not looking at society or someone else to guide or show him who he is ,hes on his own. He is not following norms... thats the difference between alfa male(top dog but follows social norms hyearchy) and sigma(also alfa type that creates his own thing to follow)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf  Well, that would be a rugged Individual like Jüngers Anarch, but I'd doubt that all Sigmas are that self sufficient. Therefore one could like to take that test. And you could say why even take an IQ Test, I'm smart. etc

somewhat true but I feel like the questions were not probing enough and some of them were either totally unreliable or very vague and easy to misunderstand

gamma.JPG

gamma 2.JPG

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@supremeyingyang Yeah actually smart person rejects Iq tests, because for them is just braging rights that they see as stupid....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@supremeyingyang Iq tests in my opinion just shows how good you are at solving iq tests, life is not that simple that iq tests will determine how you gonna go in it...

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf  Nice, you were anticipating where I was going with that Question of mine. An IQ Testresult is nothing to brag about, except mine which is out of scale (calm, I'm just kidding^^), it's just one Instrument to meassure abilities with a certain probability. I suppose after one Standart-Deviation above normal there is less and less value in the result. Basicly it's just useful to see if someone score more than one Standart-Deviation below, which is actually a concerning Information. But yeah, totally stupid how many people think IQ determines success totally.

Edited by supremeyingyang

On 29/01/2023 at 4:00 AM, Leo Gura said:

Too sigma to care to take it.

Lol

I am God. I am Love. I am Infinity. I am Frosty97.

On 1/28/2023 at 11:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

One time my ex saw a video about sigma males on YT and immediately said to me: You sigma. I was like, WTF is sigma?

That's exactly what a Gigachad Sigma would say xD

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Took the test 3 times. I seem to bounce between Delta and Sigma but also identify with Gamma. A lot of the questions are not really the best however. Another imperfect test but still fun to take.  This kind of meshes with political tests where I end up scoring as moderate as you can possibly get. A blending of all of the traits. Master of none. :P  Not an alpha. No interest.

The problem with Gammas is that it takes coming from a position of negative emotions to be one, so it's counter to any sort of personal development goal. Not something I strive for, to have my sympathetic nervous system, my neurotic fears, jealousys, etc running the show, so over time those traits WILL go down. Resentment is a waste of energy. Nobody with an excess of negative emotion should be in charge. To the degree I have no desire to be an alpha, I respect their ability to command and lead effectively.

I also threw in my Ennegram chart from that site that charges you for the full report. I swing between 4W5 and 5W4 on every Ennegram test I've ever taken... typically 4W5. Myers Briggs is typically INTX.

male-hierarchy.png

male-hierarchy.png

poop.jpg

poop2.jpg

poop3.jpg

Edited by sholomar