WisdomSeeker

Is this guy Neurotic or Nah? Thoughts?

16 posts in this topic

2 million is Marketing unless thats the cost of all the tests hes doing using the US health "care" system. 

https://blueprint.bryanjohnson.co/

^^^ Full break down of what hes eating/doing. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Upon waking

• Acarbose 200mg (Rx)
  • Ashwagandha 600mg
  • B Complex .25 pill M/Th
  • BroccoMax 250mg
  • C 500mg
  • Cocoa Flavanols 500mg
  • D-3 2,000 IU
  • DHEA 25mg
  • E 67mg
  • EPA 500mg with vitamin E 5mg
  • Garlic 2.4g equivalent
  • Garlic 1.2g (kyolic)
  • Ginger Root 2.2g
  • Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1,500mg
  • Iodine as potassium iodide 125 mcg 
  • Lithium, as lithium orotate, 1mg
  • Lycopene 10mg
  • Lysine 1g
  • Metformin ER 1,500 (Rx)
  • Nicotinamide Riboside 375mg (6 x wk)
  • N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 1,800 mg
  • Turmeric with piperine 1g
  • Taurine 1g
  • Ubiquinol 100mg
  • Zeaxanthin (20mg Lutein, 4mg Zeaxanthin)
  • Zinc 15mg

?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

Bryan-Johnson-9-Months-of-Blueprint-Results-1024x775.png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I´d say Narcissist not neurotic 

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

His morning supplement stack is ridiculous, there no way he can absorb all that. 

Edited by integral

@WisdomSeeker Are you Bryan Johnson?

@integral Nopez but, I did see read this too https://www.businessinsider.com/list-wealthiest-entrepreneurs-searching-for-the-secret-to-longevity-2023-1 . I think it's a foolish endeavor to try to live forever. I think maximizing health while we are alive in a natural, non-neurotic, non-narcicistic manner and trying to attain enlightenment are the most important things. Improving ones health, clear mind, healthy body are needed to do this . I think these men's egos are so strong, they can't stand the idea of death.

@integral how is skin care and hair formulation have anything to do with health, versus just vain appearance. This is not doable for 99.9% of the population. Why is his shirt off the whole time. lmao 

Edited by WisdomSeeker

29 minutes ago, WisdomSeeker said:

@integral Nopez but, I did see read this too https://www.businessinsider.com/list-wealthiest-entrepreneurs-searching-for-the-secret-to-longevity-2023-1 . I think it's a foolish endeavor to try to live forever. I think maximizing health while we are alive in a natural, non-neurotic, non-narcicistic manner and trying to attain enlightenment are the most important things. Improving ones health, clear mind, healthy body are needed to do this . I think these men's egos are so strong, they can't stand the idea of death.

Yeah, by pursuing longevity he's havinh a bad life quality with these stupid routines and hundreds of pills. He cannot travel the world, have dinner with friends, enjoy life...

19 hours ago, integral said:
  • Acarbose 200mg (Rx)
  • Ashwagandha 600mg
  • B Complex .25 pill M/Th
  • BroccoMax 250mg
  • C 500mg
  • Cocoa Flavanols 500mg
  • D-3 2,000 IU
  • DHEA 25mg
  • E 67mg
  • EPA 500mg with vitamin E 5mg
  • Garlic 2.4g equivalent
  • Garlic 1.2g (kyolic)
  • Ginger Root 2.2g
  • Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCL 1,500mg
  • Iodine as potassium iodide 125 mcg 
  • Lithium, as lithium orotate, 1mg
  • Lycopene 10mg
  • Lysine 1g
  • Metformin ER 1,500 (Rx)
  • Nicotinamide Riboside 375mg (6 x wk)
  • N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) 1,800 mg
  • Turmeric with piperine 1g
  • Taurine 1g
  • Ubiquinol 100mg
  • Zeaxanthin (20mg Lutein, 4mg Zeaxanthin)
  • Zinc 15mg

Boi doesn't even know about resveratrol and NMN?

Lithium??

I think he's self-medicating a psychological issue.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy Resveratrol is debunked

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

36 minutes ago, UDT said:

@flowboy Resveratrol is debunked

Yeah... but Sinclair still takes it. I'm assuming that's for a reason.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Michael569  He didn't come across to me as an ingenuine person, so I decided to google what he would be selling (from his marketing efforts)

But now I see:

Screenshot 2023-02-01 104516.png

David Sinclair, if you read this, I'm very disappointed in you.

It was all to sell your rock albums.

You're going to have to take a lot of that NMN, if you're going to wait for us to buy your music.

@flowboy seems you replied before I took the comment down as it was kinda uneccesary and a bit childish.

Anyway, good to know his music career is picking up ?

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus