Loreena

What Is(are) Your Life Objective(s) ?

34 posts in this topic

@Prabhaker Man you have really got discounting everything down to a science. 

Try being ambitious about your own happiness and enlightenment. This is my connotation of ambition.  It could be my attitude, but I find that my wife, my parents, my friends, my coworkers, my peers, new people I meet, the guy at the gas station, the woman at the bank - all want to be happy and want me to be happy. I do not experience this oppressive society you describe. I certainly don't feel oppressed or miserable. It doesn't even occur to me to use those words. Consider that what each of us is saying is true and are both perfectly accurate descriptions of reality. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

I also do many things but I have no objective. Do you think a pastor can ever be satisfied by spreading faith, hope and God's word ? If he is not enjoying the process of spreading faith, hope and God's word, right now; he will remain dissatisfied with his life

I just gave a hypothetical example in the context of my post. I don't know what a pastor will do or not do. How can every pastor be same lol. I said it and I am saying again that he is dissatisfied with his life. But it has got nothing to do with his work and objective. 

14 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

An obese man cannot sit on the couch all day long just enjoying the present moment, unless he is a Buddha, an enlightened master. He has weight problem because he lived life in wrong way, not enjoying present moment.

I am saying and discussing objectives from a practical perspective. Nothing to do with enlightenment here. Everything in life is not about enlightenment. There are a lot of other things. And he could have very well done all wrong things inspite of having enjoyed every moment. 

21 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

This is the way a meditator lives, people who have not heard about fitness, diet, losing weight, nutrition, disease management; also live a healthy life that too in very harsh conditions.

This site is not just about meditation alone but also about personal development. So some people may just not be interested in knowing how meditators live. For some folks meditation may not work. That doesn't mean they cannot live healthier lives. There is no one size fits all solution to everything. There are meditators who live in harsh conditions and yet remain healthy but there are meditators who have health problems as well. I am not denying meditation has health benefits here, just trying to imply that meditation is not the only thing in the world that provides solutions to all health problems. People have to try other things as well. 

Anyway we could go on and on with this. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@Steph1988 currently my objectives are very abstract. One objective is total well being. And the other is maximum productivity at work. They are not very abstract though. I can make actionable plans based on them. 

@Loreena How do u want to achieve total well being? and u wanting to max productivity at work suggests that u like your work ( if i'm right of course ) what do u like about your work?

6 hours ago, Steph1988 said:

@Steph1988 @Steph1988e.     Taking good care of myself. Working towards both mental and physical health. Max productivity is a long term objective for the future when I can get the most out of myself. 

Life is simple . objective  I goals. Vegan as of now. break goals like a wall and continue.

@SLICKHAWK  thanks! Veganism is a great goal. :)

Prabhaker is quoting Osho quotes and excerpts without letting you all know! Therefore, you think he's being original, when he's just copying from Osho. When something looks suspicious I look it up by searching on google and what do ya know...it's from Osho. Not "kinda" like Osho, but "exactly" what Osho said. Hhmmmm

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Prabhaker is quoting Osho quotes and excerpts without letting you all know!

Almost everything I post are words of controversial mystic Osho. I do not mention his name because he was so notorious that even mentioning his name will distract many persons, and they will miss the message.

Don't tell me you are Borris from the Tolle site! You didn't learn your lesson it seems and plagiarism is your game. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

9 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

You didn't learn your lesson it seems and plagiarism is your game. 

Whatever you like to call it, I don't mind. People should know the truth which Osho had guts to speak, while other masters avoid it. He paid the price for it.

6 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Whatever you like to call it, I don't mind. People should know the truth which Osho had guts to speak, while other masters avoid it. He paid the price for it.

You "quote" the excerpt (in quotes) and state the original author, otherwise you are infringing upon copyright laws. Haven't we been over this? It applies to ALL forums. 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

You "quote" the excerpt (in quotes) and state the original author, otherwise you are infringing upon copyright laws.

Pune(India) police is tightening screw on Osho International Foundation (OIF) Pune. Who produced Osho’s will which found fake & forged as Osho never left any will testament or copyright over his intellectual property.

Really? Then forget "copyright", it's still plagerism to pass another's work of as your own. I think I learned that in the 4th grade.

Unless, it's from a "tradition" where everyone is using the same words/phrases, which is clearly not what you are doing here.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?