bloomer

Masculinity is a scam

27 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: I make some posts designed to get responses. I do want discussion and am open to having my mind changed on topics. When I make topics talking about my own beliefs I do in fact state them as facts. That doesn’t mean they always will be. Think for yourselves. I am open to being challenged which is why I come here where I know people will disagree with me to post my thoughts. Below are my current thoughts on why I believe masculinity as a concept is largely a means of controlling men. That men have been conditioned to associate their self worth with how masculine they are. Please provide your responses ? I’m open to anything you guys have to say

"Masculinity" is a scam designed to subjugate males into being slaves and soldiers. Often what the masculine thing to do is what exactly that which is against the man's own self-interest. If doing what is against your own interest, but in the interests of women and broader society, aka your paedophile rich overlords and bosses, you shouldn't feel obligated to do it. But because most men are so pathetic and scared of being called gay and not getting pussy, or going into withdrawal from the needed pats on the head from women, being called good boy and a "real man", they'll go to war and get themselves turned into fertilizer in some Ukrainian field. See white feather movement https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather. Men are so conditioned and pathetic that all that's needed for them to toss their whole lives away is the threat of taking away their pussy, or them not being seen as masculine and manly. It's no wonder women don't respect men and just use them in a cold calculating way. Men don't respect themselves.

"A man who wants to gain power over a woman must, follow the example of women and condition his sex drive. If he succeeds in becoming as cold as she is she can no longer bait him with sex into the role of provider. At most she could offer herself as an equal sex partner, as dependent on him as he is on her. If men could abstain from sex at judicious intervals, they might even succeed in normalizing the  female sex drive - even make women desire them more than the other way around." - Esther Vilar

If man is incapable of sexual discipline then he's easily manipulated by society and women. If man is conditioned to only find meaning in so far as he's seen as a masculine good boy then the moment that's taken away from him he can be easily manipulated into being a work horse slave, or a warm body to throw into a battle to get it back. Men dying in fields isn't something that's innately male it has to be conditioned into them through withholding sex from them a human need, removing community from them also a need and through actual legal punishment via state enforcement.

Reason I bring this up is because so much of life and the lives so many of us have laid out for us all seems like a massive scam especially as a man. It's enough to demotivate any sane man ?‍♂️. This is the real matrix. What should we do about it?

Edited by bloomer
Providing disclaimer

"If a young man gets married, and starts a family and spends the rest of his life working at a soul-destroying job, he is held up as an example of virtue and responsibility. The other type of man, living only for himself, working only for himself, doing first one thing and then another simply because he enjoys it and because he has to keep only himself, sleeping where and when he wants, and facing woman when he meets her on equal terms and not as one of a million slaves, is rejected by society. The free, unshackled man has no place in its midst." - Esther Vilar

Posting an edit of the main post. Direct orders from higher office ?

I’ll post it right up the top.

Also here’s another tune relating to the topic 

Edit: Also future posts on this forum I will stop being so declarative in my statements 

Additonal edit: Yes it’s late asf lol, yes I shouldn’t be on my phone, no I shouldn’t be typing this, yes I should stop. I’m calling it a day ?. I have insomnia but staring at my phone screen obviously doesn’t help.

Edited by Sincerity
Removed screenshot with PM from Mod

Many of the traits of masculinity are still a necessity for men as for those reasons of the attached quote. No one is coming to save you as a man. There is no being a damsel in distress waiting for a white knight in shining armor. They're not coming. There's no cavalry. So masculinity is a necessity as an individual man just to feed yourself and so you're not killed. The purpose of this thread is about how masculinity, which is practically equal to pride, and how others see your worth, is used by society to control you. Society encourages young boys to associate their masculinity with their ability to be sexually intimate with a woman, and that a woman can control a man by socially empowering herself to be the gate-keeper to his sense of masculinity. Society also punishes you with the label of cowardice if you're not willing to throw your life away for the society. That you're a lesser human being. This engenders in man the need to "self improve" as to feel worthy of respect and love. Without this constant threat upon man by women and broader society he is unmotivated to act, especially against his self interest. But STILL out of necessity a certain degree of masculinity is still required for man to survive. 

actualised.org selfishness quote.png

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It depends on the concept of masculinity you have. I disagree a lot when Elliot Hulse says the man's destiny is to suffer and to sacrifice himself for the family and /or society.

On the other hand I observe the lack of masculinity in actual zoomers in situation when they face adversity: They often show avoidable behavior instead of willing to face challenges. 

While it's true there's a growing problem with masculinity and dating, the system tends to balanfe and correct itself over time.

On 1/24/2023 at 2:12 PM, bloomer said:

Disclaimer: I make some posts designed to get responses. I do want discussion and am open to having my mind changed on topics. When I make topics talking about my own beliefs I do in fact state them as facts. That doesn’t mean they always will be. Think for yourselves. I am open to being challenged which is why I come here where I know people will disagree with me to post my thoughts. Below are my current thoughts on why I believe masculinity as a concept is largely a means of controlling men. That men have been conditioned to associate their self worth with how masculine they are. Please provide your responses ? I’m open to anything you guys have to say

"Masculinity" is a scam designed to subjugate males into being slaves and soldiers. Often what the masculine thing to do is what exactly that which is against the man's own self-interest. If doing what is against your own interest, but in the interests of women and broader society, aka your paedophile rich overlords and bosses, you shouldn't feel obligated to do it. But because most men are so pathetic and scared of being called gay and not getting pussy, or going into withdrawal from the needed pats on the head from women, being called good boy and a "real man", they'll go to war and get themselves turned into fertilizer in some Ukrainian field. See white feather movement https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_feather. Men are so conditioned and pathetic that all that's needed for them to toss their whole lives away is the threat of taking away their pussy, or them not being seen as masculine and manly. It's no wonder women don't respect men and just use them in a cold calculating way. Men don't respect themselves.

If man is incapable of sexual discipline then he's easily manipulated by society and women. If man is conditioned to only find meaning in so far as he's seen as a masculine good boy then the moment that's taken away from him he can be easily manipulated into being a work horse slave, or a warm body to throw into a battle to get it back. Men dying in fields isn't something that's innately male it has to be conditioned into them through withholding sex from them a human need, removing community from them also a need and through actual legal punishment via state enforcement.

Reason I bring this up is because so much of life and the lives so many of us have laid out for us all seems like a massive scam especially as a man. It's enough to demotivate any sane man ?‍♂️. This is the real matrix. What should we do about it?

I think you're mixing some things up, understandably because it's a mind warp that's been going around, but working a job and having a family is a much more amazing life than a bachelor travelling around the world aimlessly. Yes don't work a job you hate, yes try to set yourself up to be wealthy, you can do this working 9 to 5 though. No, don't marry an annoying wife, no, don't marry or have kid's until you have your life setup for it, but all of these things are much easier to attain than they are often portrayed. Life's easy dude, and great, FAR easier than portrayed, FAR greater than portrayed, just be patient and walk the path you think you should walk, it will be great. Quit believing the bullshit about what to value though, don't value things and status, those are empty.

Edited by Devin

5 hours ago, Devin said:

Life's easy dude, and great, FAR easier than portrayed, FAR greater than portrayed, just be patient and walk the path you think you should walk

What if I'm an 8-year-old enslaved cobalt miner in the Congo?

Edited by something_else

2 hours ago, something_else said:

What if I'm an 8-year-old enslaved cobalt miner in the Congo?

Then you should get off Actualized and get back to work, we need batteries. Obviously not the intended audience of the comment, Bloomer is talking about which path to take, not complaining about drinking contaminated water. You missed where I said "Yes don't work a job you hate".

They're not slaves by the way, it's voluntary, this first world guilt is a mind warp too.

If someone is screwing around on this forum, life is easy, most have surely pinned themselves into corners valuing bullshit, but easy life is still within their grasp whenever they want to choose it.

Edited by Devin

25 minutes ago, Devin said:

Then you should get off Actualized and get back to work, we need batteries. Obviously not the intended audience of the comment, Bloomer is talking about which path to take, not complaining about drinking contaminated water. You missed where I said "Yes don't work a job you hate".

They're not slaves by the way, it's voluntary, this first world guilt is a mind warp too.

My point was simply that you can't just say "oh life's so easy" because for many people it isn't. Even in Western countries.

29 minutes ago, Devin said:

Then you should get off Actualized and get back to work, we need batteries.

I have mixed feelings about this comment, to say the least. 

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

My point was simply that you can't just say "oh life's so easy" because for many people it isn't. Even in Western countries.

Oh, life's so easy! 

When you quit playing victim.

Edited by Devin

19 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I have mixed feelings about this comment, to say the least. 

Then read the full statement.

They're not slaves, that's a bullshit comment.

Edited by Devin

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

Oh, life's so easy! 

This thinking is the issue. Some people actually are victims. I think I've been exceptionally privileged and I don't feel like a victim in most parts of my life. Maybe you feel the same. But if you were born into a battery elements mine in the Congo or if you had to get poisoned at work every day dissolving computer parts to recover the gold just to make enough to eat, you may feel differently.

Statements like "life is so easy, just exist bro" are somewhat insensitive towards others who may not have it as easy as you.

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

Oh, life's so easy! 

Homeless? - Buy a house.

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

They're not slaves, that's a bullshit comment.

So if we create a scenario where the only work you can do to survive is to suck dicks, and yeah you have a "voluntary" opportunity to do that, would you say that "I am not a victim and I am not a slave either"?

Edited by zurew

1 minute ago, something_else said:

This thinking is the issue. Some people actually are victims. I think I've been exceptionally privileged and I don't feel like a victim in most parts of my life. Maybe you feel the same. But if you were born into a battery elements mine in the Congo or if you had to get poisoned at work every day dissolving computer parts to recover the gold just to make enough to eat, you may feel differently.

Statements like "life is so easy, just exist bro" are somewhat insensitive towards others who may not have it as easy as you.

Everyone is a victim in some sense, the problem is thinking you have no 'self-agency'. The cobalt miner or whatever getting poisoned is relative, that's their life, you probably eat plastics and get all kinds of other poisons, you probably don't intend on living forever without any type of disease do you, and you can consider your life easy, it's relative. If you quit comparing lives, could you consider your life easy, how about theirs, if no other people were living on earth except cobalt miners, could their life be "easy"?

9 minutes ago, zurew said:

So if we create a scenario where the only work you can do to survive is to suck dicks, and yeah you have a "voluntary" opportunity to do that, would you say that "I am not a victim and I am not a slave either"?

What did they do before cobalt mining? Did someone take away their office jobs?

I'd bite their dick off and take my chances in the jungle. Any more questions? I am not a slave, or a victim either.

Edited by Devin

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

What did they do before cobalt mining? Did someone take away their office jobs?

Oh gotcha, so 8 year old kids have the opporunity to decide between having an office job vs going to school vs working in a cobalt mine, and they are choosing to work in a cobalt mine. Everything is clear now.

8 year old kid to his peers "lets get rich guys, come with me to the cobalt mine".

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I'd bite their dick off and take my chances in the jungle. Any more questions? I am not a slave, or a victim either.

Good luck with that plan ,when you are a little kid.

Edited by zurew