onacloudynight

No empathy for me

7 posts in this topic

Throughout my life I have been treated like shit. I am tired of putting up with it. Today I made a resolution not to take anyone's shit and to set proper boundaries for myself. I will not let people walk all over me. I will tell them what's up and i am not gonna let them tell me what to do.

I have every right to control my mind and body and no one has the right to tell me otherwise. I am done with these sick games and I wish I could heal. I am completely lost. I hate everything 

Good, 1st step. Maybe try traditional methods of gaining income/power etc etc. Then they're forced to respect you, peace.

4 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

Throughout my life I have been treated like shit. I am tired of putting up with it. Today I made a resolution not to take anyone's shit and to set proper boundaries for myself. I will not let people walk all over me. I will tell them what's up and i am not gonna let them tell me what to do.

I have every right to control my mind and body and no one has the right to tell me otherwise. I am done with these sick games and I wish I could heal. I am completely lost. I hate everything 

@onacloudynight Good for you!

It's a healthy anger.

Don't become a toxic person and take it out on the new people you meet, though.

Takes discernment and shadow work to distinguish between setting healthy boundaries and projecting past anger onto new people and toxifying relationships that way.

But I feel you.

Enough is enough.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/46gJFMAY456ytJO98sb8eW?si=816f9bd559274f36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjG_4MSZDP0&t=6s

Some things that help me work with my emotions ;)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Unfortunately it's one of those things of having power so people are forced to respect you, if you live in such a crap environment, you need power.

Exactly, you have to be firm, set limits and enforce them with the necessary force. That's life, if you don't you'll always be a puppet, and you can't live like that. You have to have the feeling that an inviolable area surrounds you, if someone tries it, it's war. the real war. It's the only way I know of to be yourself. I guess Jesus Christ didn't need this, I do.

once you get used to it, people notice it and don't try to invade your territory, but at first you should fight, to really know that you are capable of defending your borders

6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

That's life, if you don't you'll always be a puppet, and you can't live like that.

"If you don't have a plan for life, you'll become apart of someone else's plan."

hrhrhtewgfegege

@onacloudynight it is not a problem with the people in your life mainly, they could be bad people, I don't  know but what I know is that you are not a strog individual and this is what causing all these problems.

If you are not confident and if you don't love and respet yourself enough, you will not set any real boundaries and most people will walk over you.

You need to develop a sense of safety inside you. This will make you strong and capable of standing your ground effortlessly. Start little by little removing fear and anxiety from your heart, face people instead of running away, create a vision of how you want to be and works towards this vision everyday.