mr_engineer

Feminists getting scared seeing men learning about masculinity

13 posts in this topic

What do the SJWs really want?! Someone said they don't want to suppress healthy masculinity, right?! 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer Dude remember this is just one person's/ group's view of things.

Various 'sjw' groups will disagree with each other. And some will likely come across as much more reasonable to you than others.

Here's a discussion you may find more reasonable:

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

The part where he talks about how the 14-year-old wouldn't get bullied by his sister into not being masculine because he was practicing stoicism, was the best. Makes me feel hope for the future. 

This video has the solution to feminism. This is how you beat feminists! And reclaim your masculinity from them. 

'I tried to bully him into stopping, but he's learned to be stoic from the videos. What do I do?! He will become a man now, and that's inherently toxic!!' :D:D:D 

Edited by mr_engineer

You are watching too much YouTube. Take it from a YouTube junkie- YouTube is not reality. Not even Leo’s content.

7 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

What do the SJWs really want?! Someone said they don't want to suppress healthy masculinity, right?! 

What you study during your free time is your business. Resist the temptation of making generalized assumptions based on a sample size. Most are not quite sure as to what all feminists think about whatever. See it just as group-think and do what you can to treat women respectfully. Be an honorable human. It is easy to attack others. 

Feminists have one job, which is to bully teenage-boys and suppress their masculinity. And they're starting to fail at even that now!! Because content teaching about masculinity is available online. And they're too slow to cancel all of the content-creators.

Their karma of cancel-culture will catch up with them pretty shortly, in that case! Cuz this time, they'll be the ones getting cancelled. 

I acknowledge your take. 

Narratives are not my cup of tea especially "Us vs. Them" Narratives.

Personally, I don't dwell on social media platforms. If I do, it is for NSFW content purposes(except certain reddit threads for health reasons). 

Stop getting sucked into stupid culture games and worrying about so much. Live the way you want to, you're gonna die.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@mr_engineer You are spreading low-quality grievance-oriented political takes. Your mind is caught up in ideology and some kind of vindictive agenda. That's not what this forum is for. We are not here to be ideological nor to double-down on our biases. Please be mindful of this.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.