onacloudynight

What is this called???

13 posts in this topic

Okay things are getting very strange for me....

Everytime I read an article about a mental illness, I feel as though I have it. Like I am buying into the words and somehow I feel as though I have what I am reading about. It is weird.

I had a really bad trip in the hospital before and I was watching one of those commercials with cancer kids and all of a sudden I felt like I had cancer and was going to die. Like I was actually having physiological responses and stuff.

I thought I was Harry Potter when I was watching Harry Potter and I also thought I was stich in lilo and stich (that one made me terrified btw)

Can someone tell me what is going on? This is concerning me

You have Schizoaffective Disorder. You're traveling between universes!B|

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

10 Mg Olanzapin - 9:00 AM

10 Mg Olanzapin - 9:00 PM

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

Stabilizes Reality and makes you Experience Ultimate Reality 24\7\365

2 hours ago, Eternal Unity said:

You have Schizoaffective Disorder. You're traveling between universes!B|

What if I like universe travel? ?

Hypochondriasis, paranoia, anxiety, ontological insecurity.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

@onacloudynight  I had a similar experience in one of my psychotic episodes.

But with songs.

It felt to me that each song was "talking" directly to me.

I am not a psychiatrist so I cant tell you with absolute certainty

but you might have some kind of a mental issue(Which is not negative but needs attention).

My advice is to visit a psychiatrist and be sure about what is happening to you.

All the best!

Daniel.  

17 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

Like I was actually having physiological responses and stuff.

You can see how powerful you ACTUALLY are, the thing is that you put this power for stupid purposes such as imagining cancer. The power of imagination is very very strong. Especially Female imagination is out of this world. You can imagine diseases upon yourself, also you can imagine love and well-being. But only you choose what you want to imagine. I would recommend you to start some kind of meditation practice to ground your imagination and grow some will-power to have some control over your thoughts. Don't take medicine unless you are in a very very bad situation and you have been prescribed with it by a professional.

@Eternal Unity What kind of people recommends medicine to other people? Are you a M.D.?

Edited by inFlow

Mahadev

No. Master's degree.

It seems quite odd for one user to tell another which mental illness they have. It’s rather unlikely that you have enough information to make a diagnosis. 

The idea that 20 mg of olanzapine will make you experience ultimate reality is a pretty strange claim. These types of medications can often lower consciousness rather than raise it. 

I think the forum is going to be put in an odd position if the guidelines claim that none of this is medical advice and people turn around and make diagnoses and recommend prescription medications based on a shaky online diagnosis. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

16 hours ago, Theplay said:

@onacloudynight  I had a similar experience in one of my psychotic episodes.

But with songs.

It felt to me that each song was "talking" directly to me.

I am not a psychiatrist so I cant tell you with absolute certainty

but you might have some kind of a mental issue(Which is not negative but needs attention).

My advice is to visit a psychiatrist and be sure about what is happening to you.

All the best!

Daniel.  

That same thing happened to me years ago, I thought God was communicating with me through music. lol. I smoked too much weed back then.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

@onacloudynight Hey :)

Sounds to me like it might be OCD. 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback