Martin123

Consciousness (the Book Of One?)

33 posts in this topic

"There are levels to this shit!"

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

So, I watched the video...I don't like his lingo/terminology that much or maybe it's how he uses it, but I get what's he's trying to say, except the "higher self" that knows all your parallel selves. Yeah, Ive never been taught that and don't believe in that. Seems like that's a term ive heard from near death experience folks. Although, it never did make sense.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

He is giving away this information like it was another day in office...

46 minutes ago, Vanish said:

Haha, true.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Perfect description of what 5-meo reveals in 15 minutes: infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Anna1 said:

So, I watched the video...I don't like his lingo/terminology that much or maybe it's how he uses it, but I get what's he's trying to say, except the "higher self" that knows all your parallel selves. Yeah, Ive never been taught that and don't believe in that. Seems like that's a term ive heard from near death experience folks. Although, it never did make sense.

You confuse me.

16 hours ago, Vanish said:

Isn't that quite awesome?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Perfect description of what 5-meo reveals in 15 minutes: infinity.

Yaaayyy =D. 

3 hours ago, Martin123 said:
19 hours ago, Anna1 said:

You confuse me.

He's talking about the ultimate as if it's something other then you. Then talking about consciousness/awareness, as if it's something other then the ultimate. Then saying there's a "higher" self, which implies a "lower" self. There's only "one" Self and it is you (awareness), here and now! Let's not forget him saying there are several parallel "selves"...what? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 There are different levels of existence. Can we agree on that?
Right now what you find yourself in is this 4dimensional human experience, consisting of a seemingly physical world.
You are (prolly) slowly entering the 5th Dimension which is all about unconditional love, awareness, the witness consciousness. That is the point of view of your higher self, your spirit, your soul. Different sense of time and all that good shit = awareness.

And of course reality is infinite so there are infinite numbers of dimensions, therefor you can always merge with more and more, always approaching infinity.
The infinity = source of all, ungraspable, beyond experience, beyond non-experience. It just is all there is. And it is you. It is you in all dimensions.
And all these dimensions exist simultaneously. You exist on all levels of your existence simultaneously, because there is no time, time is only a perceived 4th dimension. 
Every dimension has infinite number of possibilities within. And every time you choose a possibility, you choose a parallel reality, a parallel version of "your self". If you choose to feel blissful - that is a parallel version of yourself. Depressed = another version of yourself. Everything that exists has always existed, because everything is. If it isn't at one point, it has not existed ever and can never exist. You are never creating a new experience. You are only stepping into something that has always existed because the source of everything already includes everything that can exist. 

Is it somewhat clearer now?

7 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Isn't that quite awesome?

Yes it is :) 

I have just wathched the whole vid now, he is a faacking genius!!!!. Thanks for introduce me to this guy. I was at first a bit disturbed by his manner, this paperthing, he,s intellectual aproach etc. but then I suddenly saw that he,s very, very aware of his manner! Love this one!!!

(Must be honest to say that Leo,s like made me reconsider the first sloppy watch, no mistake about his nose for profoundness this time eather.)

@unknownworld I can only agree on certain parts with you.

The most inaccurate statement you made is the one about free will not existing. But of course not an egoic free will. I talk about free will beyond the personal self. 

And yes to some this is irrelevant. To some this is extremely helpful. You can only follow your resonance, otherwise you're walking someone else's path.

A question I'd like you to answer. Can there exist a self, implying many, in unity?

@unknownworld oh and here is a little exercise for you.

Can you "neti neti consciousness?

I am not body. Ignore

I am not thoughts. Ignore

what is left?

Awareness.

neti neti

I am not awareness I am not consciousness. Go beyond. Realize that there is beyond. It doesn't end with awareness. There is more to explore.

Consciousness, awareness are NOT synonymous with the absolute.

@Martin123 At that depth level it gets tricky because all words break down. It all depends on how you want to conceptualize and communicate about it.

Don't get lost in terminological disputes. They are mostly meaningless and distract from your work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeah thats why everyone needs to follow what floats their boat. Intuition is here to serve us greatly.

@unknownworld Sorry that was confusing of me. I used many because I didnt want to use "other".

Is there a "self" beyond ego? Or rather can you imagine a self beyond ego? And if there is, it surely cannot be god. It is a part of god and is in unity with it forever. But how can a self exist as god. Self isn't all there is. 

All Im trying to say I guess is, go beyond the "pressence". Because even that is contained within something.

Unless you cannot feel the preseence in your direct experience. If that's the case then first work on that!

@unknownworld You miss out on the experiential practicality and transparency you gain through "going beyond".

That is not a mental masturbation exercise. That is an exercise that will literally allow you to bathe yourself in presence whilst glimpsing the abaolute on the beach of awareness like a topless hot 20yo.

11 hours ago, Martin123 said:

On 3/3/2017 at 2:10 PM, Anna1 said:

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, unknownworld said:

You can't go beyond presence, because you ARE presence.

Then I surely must be mad for having gone beyond which is without beyondness.

In which case ignore me for I am of no service as a mad man. ;-)

Why can't I delete this quote boxes that majically appear when I'm trying to reply??? I don't get it? 

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Anyways... I come from traditional Vedanta, therefore the cosmology and ontological order of reality is already laid out, so the guy in the video really doesn't make sense to me. It is what it is... I don't dis anyone else's path. I just may not "get" it or may not want to get it, cuz to me it doesn't resonate.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@unknownworld Presence? 

The I amness, sense of you existing. Beingness. That which is alwaYs there, even in your sleep.

That is a part of infinity, eventhough within of itself already infinite, not absolute. If I go beyond I sense the absolute. That I cannot describe.