blankisomeone

Can I find this type of information anywhere

6 posts in this topic

I want the NO BULLSHIT explanation of what really happens after suicide. Is such information possible to find? Or is doing it the only way to find out. I've scoured the web and don't find anything!! All I get is modern mental health professionals talking shit. I want the actual spiritual explanations of what happens

I’d like it if you could share with me some stuff online from mystics talking about this. Many different sources so I can compare and see if there’s some truth in what they say and some common thread. I need to research more before I make a decision so if you guys could help I’d much appreciate it, thanks 

Edited by blankisomeone

Maybe you should check up two books by  dr. Michael Newton:

1. Journey of Souls 

2. Destiny of Souls 

Many of his clients, while in deep hypnosis, described what is going on in the afterlife between lives. There are only one or two cases of clients who died by suicide in their past life, but i think you should read it.

The truth is, your real Self is immortal. Therefore, the only thing that can die is illusions

On 1/10/2023 at 2:54 PM, blankisomeone said:

I want the NO BULLSHIT explanation of what really happens after suicide. Is such information possible to find? Or is doing it the only way to find out. I've scoured the web and don't find anything!! All I get is modern mental health professionals talking shit. I want the actual spiritual explanations of what happens

I’d like it if you could share with me some stuff online from mystics talking about this. Many different sources so I can compare and see if there’s some truth in what they say and some common thread. I need to research more before I make a decision so if you guys could help I’d much appreciate it, thanks 

1. @Leo Gura

2. Whoever said your answer will be in the form of words? Be careful what you wish for as conclusion-making will only become your greatest enemy.

If you're thinking about suicide, the last thing you should be thinking about is what happens after and instead what is happening before. Sincerely, get some help. It's possible to get better. Many of us on the forum are proof of that.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Better to not know.

Just forget about killing yourself and die when it’s naturally your time. Work on self-preservation and making yourself what you want to be, the best version of yourself.