Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
h inandout

Cancer Is Not A Disease.

6 posts in this topic

As Andres Moritz puts it: It is a defense mechanism.

If we assume that bodies are born in perfection, and that disease is just the symptoms of your body trying to throw out whatever is harming it, then cancer is actually good for you... or better for you than your body simply absorbing whatever toxin/trauma is building up.  And it has the added bonus of forcing you to question which behaviors of yours are harming your body.

How much faith should I put into this theory?

None. It doesn't make any sense. There are plenty of ways your body disposes of harmful things and cancer does not fall in that category. Do your research about cancer and what it actually is.

@MissMiki How much faith to put into this? I'm not sure. But read up on New Germanic Medicine, it's extremely interesting. There's a thread on this forum about it as well

On 3/5/2017 at 11:15 AM, I_Like_Thing said:

The cemeteries are full of Christian scientists who thought they could wish-away their illness. Cancer isn't a defense mechanism; it is what happens when something goes wrong--usually lifestyle, genetics, or exposure. You can't control genetics, but you can control lifestyle (diet and exercise) and exposure (don't smoke or vacation near Chernobyl).

Or Japan, for that matter. Thank you Fukushima. Your ongoing efforts have not gone unnoticed.

You can control genetics (bruce lipton - biology of transformation) and you can control cancer (new german medicine)... cancer is not killing people, the treatments and fear are!  ... cancer and all other diseases appear when you don't accept things as they are and you make a conflict out of them. Cancer is your body's reaction caused by your negative emotions which appear in "bad" situations. You fight against life even if you should know from spirituality (Leo) to practice acceptance. "Your level of health is given by your level of consciousness" (Ghislaine Lanctot, author of "The Medical Maffia")

R.I.P Dr. Andres Moritz

I learned so much from him, he made so much sense and was ahead of the others when it came to how the human body works and natural health.

B R E A T H E