Echoes

The Metaphysical Truth Of Law Of Attraction

47 posts in this topic

@Anna1 its not like he is hiding that's those are Osho quotes. He gives good and relevant answers,doing the research and helping people. What does he gain, internet points and fame?

But it's a dishonest towards people who don't know, I agree. 

@Prabhaker so tell us, why won't you put a citing source, do you enjoy people thinking it's your material? :D

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix he is hiding they are Osho quotes, by not citing his source! Not everyone has read or knows of Osho. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

so tell us, why won't you put a citing source, do you enjoy people thinking it's your material?

I have told many times that everything I post here is from Osho. Few who do not know, will know sooner or later. 

Osho criticized everybody that he could find, he criticized America, Christianity, Jesus, Pope, Mother Teresa, he was banned from entering 21 countries.  His physicians hypothesize that he had been poisoned with thallium and radiation by operatives of the United States Government.  

If I start mentioning Osho in my every post, people will start discussing and criticizing Osho instead of reading and discussing the post. Many people who don't like him will not be benefited by his wisdom. 

2 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

But it's a dishonest towards people who don't know, I agree. 

Can't you tolerate one dishonest and egoist person on this forum? 

@Prabhaker 

Truth is not always wise, and untruth is not always foolish ;)

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

1 hour ago, Prabhaker said:

His physicians hypothesize that he had been poisoned with thallium and radiation by operatives of the United States Government.  

"The rumor that Rajneesh was poisoned with thallium by operatives of the United States Government is entirely fictional and contradicted by undeniable fact. One of the obvious symptoms of thallium poisoning is dramatic hair loss within seven days of exposure. Rajneesh died with a full beard and no exceptional baldness other than ordinary male pattern baldness at the top of his head. …

Radiation poisoning, another fictional cause of his illness, also causes dramatic hair loss."

From http://meditation-handbook.50webs.com/osho2.html

@Vercingetorixsorry but I don't know how to delete your username when I quoted the post.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Just now, Anna1 said:

"The rumor that Rajneesh was poisoned with thallium by operatives of the United States Government is entirely fictional and contradicted by undeniable fact. One of the obvious symptoms of thallium poisoning is dramatic hair loss within seven days of exposure. Rajneesh died with a full beard and no exceptional baldness other than ordinary male pattern baldness at the top of his head. …

Radiation poisoning, another fictional cause of his illness, also causes dramatic hair loss."

From http://meditation-handbook.50webs.com/osho2.html

May be you are correct, but he was banned from entering several countries, which claim themselves as champions of freedom and human rights. 

On 3/7/2017 at 8:55 PM, Peace and Love said:

@Whywolf

Hi @Whywolf   I would love to hear more information about your perspective of the law of attraction, and your studies.  I'm currently being divinely guided to study the law of attraction and I was wondering if you could recommend any specific books or reading material to further my knowledge.  Thank you! :)

To be honest, I don't really know much about the law of attraction and most of my research has just been from thousands of articles and hundreds of videos over the past few years, so most of what I have learned is just a mish-mash of that.  Mary Shutan has a lot of great information about spirituality.  I typed in attraction into the search bar and some good stuff has come up.

Most of my personal research has been on flow states, and in learning about that, these other newer areas are starting to make more sense.
This is speculation, so please take it with a grain of salt:

My perspective on the law of attraction is that it is essentially another form of flow, and flow doesn't work with expectation or ego.  So one could follow a train of thought on what they desire for a length of time - and then let go of any expectation to receive - in the moments of egolessness it may come - and then when the ego returns it may go.
So, for instance, during a moment of egolessness and awareness - synchronicity suggested shamanism - but now that it as a label and an attachment to it, expectation - I am not attracting anything but rumination.  It's been over-conceptualized and twisted into something else.
Let go, and it will come to you.
Easier said than done.
It might even be that by coming to understand the law of attraction, that it creates an expectation - and that the divine messages are really all that's there - and that there is no reason to it, and that it will come to you then.
Like, try looking at this - this is it: 

Maybe in the future when I understand this better myself and am not stuck in the idealization of it all that I can provide a more solid answer.